Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Hi everyone! Sorry I've been gone and haven't updated the mod.
I know my mods suck... (that's what i think) >.<
but I've finally uploaded my attempt at my Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod.

View attachment 2671015

New things that it adds that my previous mod didn't have are:
  • 11 new scenes and 2 new locations (all art is done by Mei!)
  • An in-game Encyclopedia
  • Restores Violet's character to the Dreamscape
  • Lots of minor improvements to my in-game walkthrough
  • Probably more stuff I forgot about

So umm, feel free to check it out if you want and let me know what you think. ^^;
I've been so stressed the past week and there was so much stuff to test that maybe something in the mod doesn't work right, so please let me know and I'm sorry in advance!
if you really are Lain, we've all missed you. hope you are feeling better and hope to see you more often. now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go cry

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018

View attachment 2671015

So umm, feel free to check it out if you want and let me know what you think. ^^;
I've been so stressed the past week and there was so much stuff to test that maybe something in the mod doesn't work right, so please let me know and I'm sorry in advance!
I am SO GLAD you are back!
Really missed you on the modding scene and just around in general.
Will absolutely use this, I've been meaning to get back into Harem Hotel so this is the perfect excuse!

Hope you've been well!

Chumet33

Jan 18, 2020

View attachment 2671015

Well I for one dont think your mods suck, have always enjoyed the ones I have used this one in particular so thank you for your hard work it is appreciated

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
also, tbh unless it's a major bug you don't need to release fixed version soon if there's a bug, might as well wait for next harem hotel update, there would be a lot of change in that version, too

Reactions: splamo

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019

View attachment 2671015

This will be some nostalgia, back in 2019 when I started playing these eyebrows raising locked door games, only your mods kept me afloat. Harem Hotel, dating my daughter, Mythic Manor, Milfy City all the top tier games got a major gameplay experience boost due to ur mods. Forget the haters, you still have fans here. Unlimited kudos.

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019

View attachment 2671015

Welcome back, you have been so very sorely missed by all of your fans! (y) Yes, believe it or not, you do actually have quite a few fans around here. :eek::ROFLMAO:

To help set the record straight, your mods absolutely do NOT suck at all! For many, many players your mods are considered essential for enhancing the gaming experience! :cool:

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I'm not sure what would cause that error. I'm sorry. :'(
maybe duplicate files? this is from another mod due to rpa files not being extracted
You didn't follow them properly and put some files in the wrong folder so you have duplicate scripts.
based on post on another threads
check if deleting gallery.rpyc works or not
do you understand the meaning of "Use unrpa to extract rpa files"?

Reactions: Gelman

timotefiru

Donor
Oct 9, 2019
So happy I can finally play all the new updates of Harem Hotel! I'm one of those fools that doesn't play new updates until Lain's fabulous mods are updated, so the past lots of months have been pretty boring for me. Thank you a million, Lain, for all the work you've put into these mods over the years, I hope you know how appreciated they are by many of us.

minimeatball

Jan 15, 2019
for those getting the duplicate files error, just redownload the game to get a clean version with base game files. deleting ashram's mod folder isn't enough, i don't know why renpy still tries to load duplicate script files. save yourself the headache and redownload

good to have you back lain

Tetra0x71

Mar 7, 2020
for those getting the duplicate files error, just redownload the game to get a clean version with base game files.
+1 on this, although I did not have any mods installed previously. My suspicion is that this might happen when trying to install the mod over the "updated" version of the game, there could be some file-level differences (?)

Reactions: Maid Lain

gorillamanor

Oct 26, 2020
Yeah, I wrote that while I was away from my home computer and found out pretty shortly after! Damn though, I guess I have to play as Runey intended :rolleyes:

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes