Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Yazros

Mar 2, 2018
If your save worked with or was saved using the game at v0.17.2 with Lain's mod, it should still work, and save files made with this should also work in future releases (with an un-modded game, or with an updated mod).
My mod continues off exactly where Lain left it, using her actual code (I've "only" added to her existing mod to bring it up to v0.18.0), so things should work as expected. If they don't, or you experience any bugs, let me know.

Jin's level 5 event is part of an entire new garden area event.
First, go to the garden area, click the little gate in the middle of the fence to visit the back garden. You should get a statement that you might be able to do something about this area. Then, go to Ellen and talk about upgrades. The visit to the back garden should trigger a new upgrade option: "Develop Land".
This upgrade menu option contains all of the new garden upgrades needed to complete Jin's current story.

For each back garden upgrade:
  • Cleanup ($200): 3 days
  • Greenhouse ($200): 5 days
  • Upgrade Garden Beds I ($200): 2 days
  • Upgrade Garden Beds II ($600): 2 days
After each upgrade has completed (when sleeping, the game will tell you the status of the upgrade), make sure to visit the back garden area to trigger any events needed.
Once the "Garden Beds II" upgrade is completed, you can visit Lin's room (at a time when Lin is there) to trigger Jin's level 5 event.

Oh shit, thank you. That little gate/door/whatever the fuck was impossible to see.

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
hello i dont know if im doing something wrong but i have a problem
when i tried to access the event with kali to go to cafe with her in the begining of the game it plays an event with maria and another girl ( who i dont remember her name ) how do i solve it ?
i can add that i started a fresh play without older saves
thanks in advance for your answers

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes