Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Guys, it's only been a couple of hours since Runey released the new version. How about being a little bit considerate and allow Lain a little bit of time to sit down and work on updating the mod. At worst, it may take a week; however, there's always the chance that Runey will have to fix a stray bug or two and release an update fixing those, which means Lain will have to update the mod to work with that.

Bearded_NoPants

Skin as brittle and thin as dry rice paper
Donor
Jan 12, 2020
Thank god I though I had miss out. I love these kinds of game and these kind of mods help and make them so much more enjoyable. I can wait for the new mod... God know I already have a ton of other games to get through.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
A lot of times, Lain will remove links to mods for games that have just updated both so that he has time to get the mod updated and because leaving an outdated mod tends to get a lot of people "confused" (to put it mildly) when they can't figure out why it's not working with the updated version of the game.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Update mod for 0.9 soon i hope! :)
Maybe not because about the time Lain updated it to 0.9, Runey will have released 0.9.1 causing Lain to have to update again. I can't remember if it was Harem Hotel or another game (maybe more than just one ;)) where there was a new patch going up at least once a day for about a week. Poor Lain was having a hell of a time trying to stay on top of things and finally gave up and ended up waiting until the updates slowed down before continuing.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes