Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
Hey so all my previous saves were made with this mod, can I play the unmodded version of .10 with the same saves, or will it cause problems?

I have no problem waiting for the mod, but I also have no problem playing the unmodded version. Thanks in advance.

PS I'm on Android if that matters.
I got error if I tried to open the computer, but otherwise it seems to work.

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
You may get an error when you first try to load a save, but I found that simply restarting the game seemed to make it go away and was able to continue with that save.
Ah okay good to know. Probably just gonna wait on the mod as I am a few patches behind in A House in the Rift.

zeo890

Jan 4, 2019
the mod you have worked on is absolutely great Maim Lain ..
it's very helpful as it took less time consuming to just click all over the place just to progress the story.

on the other hand, most people in the latest posts seems difficult to wait a little bit more, which means she's really made a great work and made people became dependent on it more every time.
well, it's time for us to improvise, adapt and overcome :D

play the game without the mod for a moment while waiting, no harms done, right ..

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
Why don't you make your own mod? Lain's life doesn't revolve around modding these games. If it takes a week to update the mod then great, but if it takes a month then oh well, stop acting so entitled. You aren't owed an update to this.
what are you talking about? I've just sincerely asked, because I'm curious.
why do you care anyway about my post? when you don't like it, just pass it... you don't need to piss other people!

Danathor

Jul 14, 2019
I can't believe people keep bothering to ask. You can play the game without a mod.
Do you have any idea how much work she has to do?
She has to rewrite the entire mod. There are not only scenes added at the end but also in the middle. Some have changed and have to be completely rewritten.
I don't think the mod will be finished faster if people keep asking for it.
Offline means offline and if you expect her to answer every time her name is highlighted, it will take even longer.
Patience is a virtue.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
what are you talking about? I've just sincerely asked, because I'm curious.
why do you care anyway about my post? when you don't like it, just pass it... you don't need to piss other people!
No, you weren't just 'sincerely asking,' if that was the case you would have left it at "how long till v0.10 mod release, please?" But instead you had to mention that the main game has already been out for two weeks. Who cares how long the main game has been out? Lain will update the mod when they have time to, no more no less.

More so, instead of complaining that the main game was updated two weeks ago yet this hasn't been, why don't you look at the previous posts in this thread because it has already been explained why the current update to this mod is taking so long.

Runey - the Author of Harem Hotel - changed a lot of the early game story events, so not only does Lain have to update the newest story events, but they also have go back and recheck ALL of the early game evens to make sure that the walkthrough mod is still accurate. That is why this mod hasn't been updated yet.

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
sorry, I speak different language as you do. in my language it is sincere.
and with this I end my talk with you, I won't waste my time with *** <- this was not sincere at all.

• Haha
Reactions: Markus269

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
sorry, I speak different language as you do. in my language it is sincere.
and with this I end my talk with you, I won't waste my time with *** <- this was not sincere at all.
The game just got another bug fix recently, so it will be awhile, or not, no way to know how long it will take really.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes