Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
heaaa not really always I mean it seems her favorite thing is to eventually just change and say updating.... uploading...(which also can take over 24hr).
I mean there was even a group becoming worried about her at one point for being silent for to long.

But really she makes good mods and just have to wait sometimes she can take a bit long even though she getting paid by some (actually making decent money, but of course this site is free), but you get used to it and there are T0Ns of other worthwhile things to try out here and again she does good work.

jinne

Feb 27, 2018

Updated: 2020-02-18
Game/Creator: Harem Hotel /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.9.2

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Harem Hotel! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set your money to $99999, maximize your stats with all girls, unlock all outfits & toys, and more.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Adding 11 new custom scenes that I've made
    • Adding 23 new custom art wallpapers to the in-game computer
    • Adding a playable in-game piano to the hotel lobby
    • Restoring Kate's old riddles to the game
    • Making the UI cleaner and more readable by using a better textbox and font
    • Probably a lot of other cool stuff that I forgot to include here

New custom events/scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: -
Android: -

View attachment 553429 View attachment 553430 View attachment 553431 View attachment 553432 View attachment 553433 View attachment 553434

Teasers of new scenes:
View attachment 215773 View attachment 215775 View attachment 215774 View attachment 330199
link pc & mac is die i can't download

scotsman2020

Oct 20, 2018
I know you have your own life and i know DEV made changes for first seasons but... We have been waiting for 10 days its still not enough for you. Maybe instead of removing links you need write not main post and tell us how many time you will sepend for mod? So we dont wait for nothing. Thanks your efforts but you need learn how to communicate with your users :D Its that not that when you remove links just add ''I will update mod in 10 day'' like that thing and we will know how many time we need wait.
the dev does have other mods to update as well as this one it will be done when she can do it and if u want her to let ppl know about how long it will take check her patreon page is says the mods getting updated

Chumet33

Jan 18, 2020
I know you have your own life and i know DEV made changes for first seasons but... We have been waiting for 10 days its still not enough for you. Maybe instead of removing links you need write not main post and tell us how many time you will sepend for mod? So we dont wait for nothing. Thanks your efforts but you need learn how to communicate with your users :D Its that not that when you remove links just add ''I will update mod in 10 day'' like that thing and we will know how many time we need wait.
sense of entitlement much

Apr 9, 2019
This thread really should just be closed with a message saying that the mod is down until update is out.
Then re-open thread once the update is out.
but then there will be mass panic of other people incapable of using a moment to go into the thread and finding out why thread says closed or on-hold. new members need to just get over it and get with the program. people are happy to help those that have tried to help themselves first. it's not that big of a deal to search a thread especially when the answer most sought is typically on the last two pages.

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
Hey so all my previous saves were made with this mod, can I play the unmodded version of .10 with the same saves, or will it cause problems?

I have no problem waiting for the mod, but I also have no problem playing the unmodded version. Thanks in advance.

PS I'm on Android if that matters.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Hey so all my previous saves were made with this mod, can I play the unmodded version of .10 with the same saves, or will it cause problems?

I have no problem waiting for the mod, but I also have no problem playing the unmodded version. Thanks in advance.

You should be able to load your previous saves without any issues, however the latest version of HH made some significant changes and improvements to the base and early parts of the game (" Remade the early game (26+ story events) in better quality ") so this is actually a really good time to restart / replay the whole thing.

The mod makes decision making easier of course, and since there are a lot of them in HH if you want that whole "best route ever!" thing you may want to consider waiting before you commit to a new playthrough.

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
You should be able to load your previous saves without any issues, however the latest version of HH made some significant changes and improvements to the base and early parts of the game (" Remade the early game (26+ story events) in better quality ") so this is actually a really good time to restart / replay the whole thing.

The mod makes decision making easier of course, and since there are a lot of them in HH if you want that whole "best route ever!" thing you may want to consider waiting before you commit to a new playthrough.
Oh okay yeah I saw people discussing that, but was kind of confused, this clears it up for me.

I've been waiting months for some more Felicity/Emma content so I'll survive waiting a bit longer, thank you!

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
Literally 40 pages of:

"Hey links are down."

"No shit, be patient"

<Gasp> "LOLWUT?"

"Read the friggin thread."

"Links are down? LOLWUT? How long?"

REPEAT
Yoo forgot 1, somewhere in the middle and or end of that is also always someone saying what you said.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018

You may get an error when you first try to load a save, but I found that simply restarting the game seemed to make it go away and was able to continue with that save.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes