Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
Don't take my comments the wrong way. I'm being very patient considering how I waited on Milfy City to be updated for about a year before it's latest update. If I can wait that long then I have no problem waiting a few months for Maim's mod. I was just stating the obvious from my last comment.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Given the fact that there were (according to the v0.10 changelog) 26+ scenes remade in the game, I wouldn't be surprised if Lain isn't having to come close to rebuilding this mod from the ground up. I'm not surprised at all by the extra delay.

Reactions: Dragon1982

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
so why was a post i put deleted for "flaming" when all i did was say i wasnt aware the links werent working because the mod was being updated

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
so why was a post i put deleted for "flaming" when all i did was say i wasnt aware the links werent working because the mod was being updated
It most likely had to do with others agreeing with you but in a way that seemed like they were "flaming" the issue

wintersedge91

Sep 27, 2018
It most likely had to do with others agreeing with you but in a way that seemed like they were "flaming" the issue
all i did was reply to a guy that was saying how people were being whiny about the mod not being updated or something, i just wanted to clarify i didnt know the links werent working because it was being updated, i would rather just wait and get a working mod than a broken 1 lol

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
all i did was reply to a guy that was saying how people were being whiny about the mod not being updated or something, i just wanted to clarify i didnt know the links werent working because it was being updated, i would rather just wait and get a working mod than a broken 1 lol
I think you were just an innocent bystander in the whole fiasco who got caught in the crossfire when the mods put their foot down. Please don't think you were at fault for any of the mess that happened.

Reactions: Ozzfest
D

Deleted member 2497343

Why remove links from the old version?
Does nothing work if played with the current game version?
I think it would ease the anxiety on the part of the players if the links were not removed.
At least that's what I believe, since most people will most likely start from scratch because of the scenes that have been updated.
If the modification doesn't work at all in the current version, please ignore my comment.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes