Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
In worst case you can open the save with some program and change the the elves parameter to 0 and restart their route.
Which is never recommended because you could break something if you don't know what you're doing. Changing some of the stats has caused problems with events not triggering correctly or at all and other errors.

Reactions: polycentric

ni-se-sabe

Jul 6, 2017
Which is never recommended because you could break something if you don't know what you're doing. Changing some of the stats has caused problems with events not triggering correctly or at all and other errors.
At the moment the story of the elves doesn't connect with any other. Shouldn't be problem restarting or lowering the stat by a couple of numbers. But it's also worth keep a save backup to be able experiment without fear of the consequences. You learn more with ten mistakes than a hundred hits.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
At the moment the story of the elves doesn't connect with any other. Shouldn't be problem restarting or lowering the stat by a couple of numbers. But it's also worth keep a save backup to be able experiment without fear of the consequences. You learn more with ten mistakes than a hundred hits.
LOL. True. I sometimes wish we could rename the saves ingame so that it'd be easier for me to find certain saves if I need to (like when certain events occurred, etc.).

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
So we shouldn't expect people, at a minimum, to read the page they're posting to? Read the first page? Where in the world is that OK?
This is also said just as many times(when it is possible), when I never even said it ok or not just the joke with what he said is just as nearly said as often (same with your cookie cutter, unwarranted, not read properly, and unnecessary attack).

You been around f95 long enough to know this is how it is and has pretty much always been or least passed few years. (this pretty much goes to all forums I mean click a random steam game and likely will have 5 forums within 3 pages with very similar title let alone asking same thing in it --> and in this case on a adult game none the less where people are less expected to look/work).

[Not going to join some needless, immature fight or anything of the sort so if you reply to this I will not answer].

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
lain told me that she is busy because of other updates who came out at same time, but hopefully the mod is ready tomorrow - but not 100% guarantee
That's been the bane of many a modder. ;) Tomorrow is a lot sooner than I was expecting, but I'm not going to worry if it ends up being a couple of days later. We're all behind you, Maim Lain.(y)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm torn between harem hotel, city of broken dreamers, and ateagina for my favorite game, but I ALWAYS wait for ladin's mod for harem hotel. Thank you lain!
I play so many games at the moment that it's sometimes difficult trying to coordinate them. What's worse is the look I'll give my roommate when he comes up and says, "Hey. There's this really cool new game you have to try." :eek:

Reactions: faradhii

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
consistently love lains work, she does a heck of job looking out for people like us, quality through and through, i cant wait for the updates but keep up the good work :love:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
consistently love lains work, she does a heck of job looking out for people like us, quality through and through, i cant wait for the updates but keep up the good work :love:
I'm replaying the game to check out the new scenes, so I'm curious as to how the mod explains them (i.e., hints).

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes