Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

dragonGRaf

Dec 3, 2019

Updated: 2020-02-18
Game/Creator: Harem Hotel /
Modder:
Game Version: 0.9.2

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for every character and event in the game Harem Hotel! The walkthrough menu contains dynamic guides that let you track your progress for each character and see the requirements needed to trigger their scenes and advance their story.

• A cheat menu has also been added which has cheats that allow you to set your money to $99999, maximize your stats with all girls, unlock all outfits & toys, and more.

• I've also made a few other improvements to the game such as:
    • Adding 11 new custom scenes that I've made
    • Adding 23 new custom art wallpapers to the in-game computer
    • Adding a playable in-game piano to the hotel lobby
    • Restoring Kate's old riddles to the game
    • Making the UI cleaner and more readable by using a better textbox and font
    • Probably a lot of other cool stuff that I forgot to include here

New custom events/scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
PC & Mac: -
Android: -

View attachment 553429 View attachment 553430 View attachment 553431 View attachment 553432 View attachment 553433 View attachment 553434

Teasers of new scenes:
View attachment 215773 View attachment 215775 View attachment 215774 View attachment 330199
download links for android arent there anymore
greetings

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Waiting is killing me
I saw game update 4 day ago. And i was thinking ''Main will update her mod in 2 day i gues but i should wait at least 4 day and get gruantie this.'' and after 4 day still she doesnt update. Think me I'm in worst condition even you :(

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I saw game update 4 day ago. And i was thinking ''Main will update her mod in 2 day i gues but i should wait at least 4 day and get gruantie this.'' and after 4 day still she doesnt update. Think me I'm in worst condition even you :(
To be fair, there's been enough changes to the early scenes in the game that it may take Lain a little bit longer than usual to complete the mod.

Reactions: tonicase24

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
hope i dont get into trouble for my post here....according to this page i got the final version and the zip name is Harem_Hotel-v0.10.1-pc.zip
and then i have another zip Harem_Hotel-v010b2-pc.zip not even sure where i got it think its beta?
so is this indeed the final version as advertised on page linked?
i assume that the advertisement is NOT accurate ...check out my screen shot

Last edited:

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
hope i dont get into trouble for my post here....according to this page i got the final version and the zip name is Harem_Hotel-v0.10.1-pc.zip
and then i have another zip Harem_Hotel-v010b2-pc.zip not even sure where i got it think its beta?
not sure and honestly i dont use any other site for adult game/comics/flash etc downloads. f95 has best reputation for safe and up to date content. i do know Runey is doing a bug fix for 10.1 which i assume is why maim is waiting until the bug fix comes out before updating mod. your best bet wait for f95 to upload games and their updates as opposed to using other sources.

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
You're not going to get in trouble with the moderators, but this is a mod thread and not the primary game thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-10-runey.12760/

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
As others have said. Your safest bet is to either download from Runey's Patreon page (the public releases are always free) or from the game's thread here (link in one of the posts above); however, the links in the thread haven't been updated to v0.10.1 yet.

In regard to your screenshot, that should be typical for "finishing" any girl's story in this update because they should be continued in the next update which would be v0.11.

jist666

Apr 15, 2018
Waiting the mod update patiently before playing the update to the end, but quick question.

Does the mod allow us to switch Love/Slaves path for the elves in Sanctuary ?

polycentric

Donor
Mar 26, 2019
Waiting the mod update patiently before playing the update to the end, but quick question.

Does the mod allow us to switch Love/Slaves path for the elves in Sanctuary ?
I'm curious as well. I don't use a mod with HH but would consider using this if I could switch routes at will. Only Maim Lain can answer this, I think, but we'll probably find out from him that this isn't practical and I'll have to continue using parallel route saves.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm curious as well. I don't use a mod with HH but would consider using this if I could switch routes at will. Only Maim Lain can answer this, I think, but we'll probably find out from him that this isn't practical and I'll have to continue using parallel route saves.
I took a look at an old save and couldn't find anything in Lain's cheats that changed the elves' paths. Maybe one will be added with the update?

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes