Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
When are we to expect the new update for this mod? I just downloaded the game itself for the first time today but I'm waiting for this mod to be updated before I play Harem Hotel for the first time.

dboy203

Dec 7, 2017
When are we to expect the new update for this mod? I just downloaded the game itself for the first time today but I'm waiting for this mod to be updated before I play Harem Hotel for the first time.
you'd have to check lains patreon, id assume another day or two the latest but if im being honest i dont really know.

also hope you have some free time, this game is a gem and is quite a lot of fun.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
There hasn't been any word, but it will usually take somewhere around a week to update. That being said, there is an update coming to HH fixing some bugs which could mean that the mod gets delayed until sometime after that happens.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Is it really that great? I hope you're not just exaggerating. I try not to get my hopes up for games ever since I invested in Mass Effect: Andromeda.
You mean like FO76? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, I think this game is well worth checking out. I think the biggest key to this game is, even if you're not crazy about one/some of the girls at first, try to keep progressing their stories anyway because (A) many of their stories are linked and ignoring one may prevent you from progressing with another, and (B) I find that the character developments are so good that there's a fairly decent chance you'll find yourself changing your feelings towards that girl. The stories are also rich enough that it's easy to forget the "fap" element and suddenly finding yourself laughing or trying to keep from shedding tears.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
You mean like FO76? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, though, I think this game is well worth checking out. I think the biggest key to this game is, even if you're not crazy about one/some of the girls at first, try to keep progressing their stories anyway because (A) many of their stories are linked and ignoring one may prevent you from progressing with another, and (B) I find that the character developments are so good that there's a fairly decent chance you'll find yourself changing your feelings towards that girl. The stories are also rich enough that it's easy to forget the "fap" element and suddenly finding yourself laughing or trying to keep from shedding tears.
I never picked up FO76 because I already knew it would be trash before it came out even though I'm a fan of the Fallout series. As for the rest of your comment, no offense but I'm already well aware of how any kind of character progression works as I've played more story-rich games than I can remember for my 38 years of living. So if it really is story-rich like you said then I'm really in for a treat as I get very engaged in story elements of literally any game I've ever played even if I never fap to a few adult games

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
However there are two games that I consider exceptional in both fap material and story-richness. One is SUMMERTIME SAGA because there is so much of both. The other I may get criticized for but it's MILFY CITY. The story is pretty good and the animated graphics are almost too exciting for me to handle even though it has received a lot of hate towards it's developer because of whatever problems he is going through. I sometimes feel sorry for ICTSOR even though I'm told I shouldn't.

Reactions: mahi97

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I never picked up FO76 because I already knew it would be trash before it came out even though I'm a fan of the Fallout series. As for the rest of your comment, no offense but I'm already well aware of how any kind of character progression works as I've played more story-rich games than I can remember for my 38 years of living. So if it really is story-rich like you said then I'm really in for a treat as I get very engaged in story elements of literally any game I've ever played even if I never fap to a few adult games
I'm glad you're experienced with things like character progression so no offense taken.:) I've gotten so used to people focusing so much on their "favorite" character(s) that they end up having problems progressing them because they ignored another one they didn't like; so, I hope I didn't offend you.

Dragon1982

Sep 7, 2019
I'm glad you're experienced with things like character progression so no offense taken.:) I've gotten so used to people focusing so much on their "favorite" character(s) that they end up having problems progressing them because they ignored another one they didn't like; so, I hope I didn't offend you.
It's all good as I was worried I might offend you.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Is it really that great? I hope you're not just exaggerating. I try not to get my hopes up for games ever since I invested in Mass Effect: Andromeda.
I share your pain as far as Andromeda goes, it was the final nail in the coffin for BioWare as far as I'm concerned. But as for Harem Hotel it really depends on how much you like world building, depth of story, and investing yourself emotionally in a character(s).

Here's a quick post I made way back in November that I think sums it up pretty well :
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-10-runey.12760/post-2693847

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Besides I want to see the entire story of a game regardless if I have any favorites. I'm a completionist.
Likewise. The progression is pretty straightforward in this game, and you'll usually get a warning if something needs to be done before doing certain events. Especially if you're into story, there's no real need to use any of the cheatcodes save for "truestory" which is explained in the OP of the HH page.

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
dl not working
Please read the thread next time. Lain takes down the old mod when the new release comes out because if you try to use the old mod on the updated game you're gonna have a bad time. The links will be back up when the mod is updated and no, we don't know when that will be.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes