Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Fitzgerald

Oct 23, 2017
It's still a little bit early in my new playthrough of the game, but I can tell you that some of the early scenes I've come across have been revamped just enough that the mod will likely need some extra work done to match up with some of those changes.
Are the changed scenes enough to be worth starting over?

Reactions: tonicase24

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Are the changed scenes enough to be worth starting over?
It's completely up to you, but I think they're worth it. One of my favorites, so far, is a rework of the scene where Kali is sunbathing nude, and you steal her bikini. Not only is the scene fun (depending on your choice), but there's an added scene a couple of days later that's a "response" to that scene.

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
It's completely up to you, but I think they're worth it. One of my favorites, so far, is a rework of the scene where Kali is sunbathing nude, and you steal her bikini. Not only is the scene fun (depending on your choice), but there's an added scene a couple of days later that's a "response" to that scene.
i love the new slave an corruption path for Nia..

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
That can not be. They all work for me. Try again. Or maybe something is wrong with your Windows.

Or read a few columns above yours.
Semantics. The links posted still go somewhere, but the files themselves are no longer available [due to being updated]. Maybe to make things easier, the OP could be changed to more easily show this (unless the update is just around the corner).

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes