Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Easy guys, Easy guys! The whole version from 0.10 is just launched 8 hours ago. Just give them some time, The update is really coming. It needs some time ;).
People can be thankful for the efforts, respectful of what everyone do, and still be impatient anyway... :LOL:
For my part, I'm waiting Lain's mod to really start 0.10, so I'm really impatient, but... It's free, so I won't whine.

But a dream would be that such ingame walkthroughs become a standard with developers, and a "standard option" either in RenPy or in common practices with such games. Of course, should always be a disabled-by-default option... But having it with each release, instantly, for all games.... whoaaaa... o_O

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
It should be remembered that Maim Lain does mods for many games, not just this one, so it could take a little bit for them to get to this one. Usually, we're talking about only a week(ish), but don't quote me on that. Something that could delay the update is that Runey redid a lot of early scenes, so that could cause a bit more of an overhaul of the mod than usual. It will also depend on whether or not the game will have minor updates to fix bugs as that can delay the mod's update as well.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yup, going to wait for Lain's mod, love HH but having wiped my computer I can't play from the start without cheats/walkthrough. Hopefully it gets updated today.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
Yup, going to wait for Lain's mod, love HH but having wiped my computer I can't play from the start without cheats/walkthrough. Hopefully it gets updated today.
It seems that this new version makes your older saves unusable so it might be a good thing to get a fresh start but hopefully Lain-sama will fix this with the upcoming cheat update :)

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019
It seems that this new version makes your older saves unusable so it might be a good thing to get a fresh start but hopefully Lain-sama will fix this with the upcoming cheat update :)
Ok the walkthrough, but are the cheats really needed for this game?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
That's the one problem with using mods and having the game update.

Most of the cheats in this mod are already provided in the base game, just easier to access. Either way, there's really no need to use any of them except maybe "truestory."

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I had to do a fresh start because I had some pc issues and I don't want to have to spend more time getting the cash to upgrade the hotel to buy some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and entertaining your harem costs money too so if there is a mod that allows me to cut time I would definitely use it like a lot of people here

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I had to do a fresh start because I had some pc issues and I don't want to have to spend more time getting the cash to upgrade the hotel to buy some and entertaining your harem costs money too so if there is a mod that allows me to cut time I would definitely use it like a lot of people here
Maybe, but the code to add money is in the base game. The only difference with the mod is that you don't have to remember what that code is.

Gundams

Nov 14, 2019
I can't wait until this gets updated. I'm super excited to play Harem Hotel again and Lain's Walkthrough Mods always makes the experience 10x better.
I like the custom scenes and the true story cheat too and the many other things :)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I can't wait until this gets updated. I'm super excited to play Harem Hotel again and Lain's Walkthrough Mods always makes the experience 10x better.
I have to admit that I like keeping track of things in the game like where I'm at on the various exhibition scenes, etc. It's also a quick way to tell who's in the shower, lobby, etc. on a given day because then I can decide whether or not I want to join them.

I like the custom scenes and the true story cheat too and the many other things :)
The custom scenes are a definite bonus with this mod. The truestory cheat can be done on the computer in the base game.

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
Love the game , story is just that fucking good , but man , without this walk-through i wouldnt be able to get pass 5% of the game. I tried continuing story on my own since last couple updates without this mod and i couldnt progress anything anywhere haha. i totally was oblivious where to get story going, visited everyone and everything and just kept going in circles....So .. here i am, posting sensless post and hoping to see mod for update (y)

Reactions: Ozzfest

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Love the game , story is just that fucking good , but man , without this walk-through i wouldnt be able to get pass 5% of the game. I tried continuing story on my own since last couple updates without this mod and i couldnt progress anything anywhere haha. i totally was oblivious where to get story going, visited everyone and everything and just kept going in circles....So .. here i am, posting sensless post and hoping to see mod for update (y)
The Modder is aware of the game update and is already working to update the mod according to his . We just have to wait.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
The Modder is aware of the game update and is already working to update the mod according to his . We just have to wait.
That's fair. Guess I don't have to rush the 5gig download just yet.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes