Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

ironbuilt

Dec 10, 2018
That's why it's important to look at the versions for both. It also helps to understand that v0.10 is in the Alpha stage, and both Alphas and Betas are test builds created before the official release and, therefore, are a combination of incomplete, buggy, and likely to break your saves. This is one of the reasons why Maim Lain doesn't update the mod until the official version release.

Your only choice is to revert the game back to v0.9.2 and hope that you have a working save for that version.
Thank you for the explanation. I am new to the adult gaming scene and learning as I go.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Thank you for the explanation. I am new to the adult gaming scene and learning as I go.
No problem. Back in the day when they were invite-only, I got the chance to get in on testing some Alpha (and pre-Alpha) for a couple of AAA titles, and I remember how bare-boned those were. Along with there being very little actual content in them, yet, many times the graphics were very low quality and most of the animations hadn't been implemented. I've been playing video games for so many years that I sometimes forget that there are a lot of people out there with much less experience than I, and I'm sure there are many people playing these adult games who don't know much beyond that.

Xillonen

Jan 2, 2020
I can't seem to find a link to the original game on here...am I missing something? Could anyone please link the thread?!
I tried searching for Harem Hotel in the Games section and ended up only with Recommendations

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I can't seem to find a link to the original game on here...am I missing something? Could anyone please link the thread?!
I tried searching for Harem Hotel in the Games section and ended up only with Recommendations
It's right in the OP under "Game/Creator" and is the link that says "Harem Hotel."

RedditHaremHotel

Jun 20, 2020
Should I use the mod to fix the following issue? Copy Pasted from the main thread of f95zone:

Hello, I need help on progressing Lin's story AND her lust.

Her friendship is at 22. All stats aside from footjob and lustful have been raised to the highest limit (10+ or 20+). She has all traits except for Foot Fetish and Lustful. I am on day 178. I have purchased both Jin and the Sanctuary. I have completed the mainline story (max friendship?) with Kali, Android, and Maria. I am 15+ friendship on Ashley, Emma/Felicity, and Autumn.

Please help me figure out what flag I have not tripped to progress Lin's story. Her lust has been 0/4 stars for 80ish days, with constant messages that Lin's lust is unbearable for at least half of my playthrough. By contrast, Kali is 4/4 Lust and has the Lustful trait.

Thank you for the help.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Should I use the mod to fix the following issue? Copy Pasted from the main thread of f95zone:

Hello, I need help on progressing Lin's story AND her lust.

Her friendship is at 22. All stats aside from footjob and lustful have been raised to the highest limit (10+ or 20+). She has all traits except for Foot Fetish and Lustful. I am on day 178. I have purchased both Jin and the Sanctuary. I have completed the mainline story (max friendship?) with Kali, Android, and Maria. I am 15+ friendship on Ashley, Emma/Felicity, and Autumn.

Please help me figure out what flag I have not tripped to progress Lin's story. Her lust has been 0/4 stars for 80ish days, with constant messages that Lin's lust is unbearable for at least half of my playthrough. By contrast, Kali is 4/4 Lust and has the Lustful trait.

Thank you for the help.
Unless you are playing v0.9.2 of the game, DO NOT install this mod because it will not work with any other versions.

Other than that, have you talked to Ellen recently? She may have a letter for you.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes