Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Iron-Beagle

Jul 13, 2017
I'm guessing with the rework of the game, the mod will need a rework as well, or at least a good check to make sure all the previous content still matches up. I'd expect this one to take a bit longer than normal because of it, but I am sure it will be worth it (as always)

GrizzlyUK

Oct 21, 2019
will it come today?
i hope so..lain makes so many amazing mods.
Not much chance of seeing the updated mod today really, Maim Lain will need time to update and rework the mod. How much time will depend on how much work is involved, it also depends on whatever work she already has underway. Basically it's done when it's done, hassling her to get it done sooner just isn't going to work, but hey, if anyone thinks they can do a better job then they are free to do so!

Personally, I'm more than happy to bide my time and wait for Maim Lain to update her mod, I'm in no rush and let's face it, there's more than enough other games available to play while we're waiting! (y) :cool:

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
will it come today?
i hope so..lain makes so many amazing mods.
No it might even take a week+ Greazzy answered as well, but just wanted to add fact you might be waiting week or more understandably.
(I hope sooner, but following other games and this one a little bit has shown it can take a while so just don't want you to get your hopes up on it being really soon).

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
lol feel bad for new member Erca now being quoted for 3rd time :D (not really actually big deal or bad) or maybe should feel bad for tonicase not being quoted a 3rd time :unsure: why you no quote him also .

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Oh folks, we've been waiting for the Mod update from Ecchi Sensei for so many years, so a few months don't matter for Harem Hotel! Be patient.

(Caution sarcasm!)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes