Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
In the first page Lain wrote this Game Version: 0.10 or higher so i think that the mod have to work whit this version.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
In the first page Lain wrote this Game Version: 0.10 or higher so i think that the mod have to work whit this version.
Does old mod version work with new update?
The new update for the game adds new content, so the current version of the mod wouldn't have anything in it relating to the new stuff. Plus, quite a few of the early scenes have been redone including a couple which changes how to level up certain characters (Maria), so the walkthrough will be wrong.

Jul 17, 2019
The new update for the game adds new content, so the current version of the mod wouldn't have anything in it relating to the new stuff. Plus, quite a few of the early scenes have been redone including a couple which changes how to level up certain characters (Maria), so the walkthrough will be wrong.
This version doesn't work at all on v0.11, if you add this mod to the game files, it crashes on startup. Too much has changed in the game

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
It probably would help drive more people to the new Subscribstar location if the Patreon link in the original post was updated.

Sab12

Aug 17, 2017
Is Maim Lain still maintaining this?

I know she left for a while because people suck, but its not listed on her subscribestar as of this post?

I know it'll take her a while to do it, just debating backing her and this is one of the reasons I used to.

Nov 10, 2019
Is Maim Lain still maintaining this?

I know she left for a while because people suck, but its not listed on her subscribestar as of this post?

I know it'll take her a while to do it, just debating backing her and this is one of the reasons I used to.
As I stated above they are working on this. Through SubscribeStar you gain access to their discord in which you can see the communication there.

The mega link for android says File Unavailable
Lain always disables outdated links because people continuously install outdated mods on a new game.

Reactions: Sab12

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is there any information about update? I know she back but as far i know she was thinking drop some mods because of to much work? Is she will carry her work with this mod or she will drop?

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Ok the game was released not even 6 hours ago. With the quality mods she does she can't bang it out in a snap. Be patient and grateful she does this of her own free will.

She's no longer on Patreon because they were cracking down and enforcing the rules even harder. She will continue making mods but it will take time.

Don't like it? play without the damn mod and do the grind instead of downloading it and unlocking all the scenes for a fap

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes