Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

sweetxxmelody

Aug 3, 2019
I hope I'm not misunderstanding you, but are you aware that you need to have the game itself installed before you can use this mod? Once the game is installed, this mod goes into the game's main folder (where you launch the game).
Thanks for replying.
I think u are talking about the pc version.
I'm trying to get it installed on android 9.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Reactions: Silihdar34 (RF)

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
what a bunch of entitled cunts.
The people on the thread for the midnight paradise's mod weren't kind either. There are a lot of entitled fucks on this forum that don't spend a single cent on anything, but are always complaining.
I think one of the things that can cause problems is that many of the people playing these games aren't much in the way of "gamers" and don't understand what a "mod" is nor understand that the mod creators have little to do with the actual game developers. I've seen similar things in places like Nexus, but many of the people causing problems will usually be put in their place fairly quickly and won't cause much of an impact on the modder.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think one of the things that can cause problems is that many of the people playing these games aren't much in the way of "gamers" and don't understand what a "mod" is nor understand that the mod creators have little to do with the actual game developers. I've seen similar things in places like Nexus, but many of the people causing problems will usually be put in their place fairly quickly and won't cause much of an impact on the modder.
I don't know how it was in other threads but in the midnight paradise thread people were complaining that she was lazy and wasn't updating her mods fast enough, even though people explained multiple time that she works on a bunch of mods.

Ronan62

Sep 23, 2020
I have downloaded android version using mega as I press the install button it after some time it says app not installed can u help me it's version 10.2

Oct 2, 2020
Hey, I'm trying to get the mod added to an existing save, but it doesn't seem to be doing anything when I merge the two game folders and replace the original ones with the mod ones? The game just runs as normal, lain code doesn't do anything, etc... Is there something I'm doing wrong? I have the latest version of the game and used the right mod version, so I am really at a loss. Would appreciate any help.

Agywinw72yjwk

Sep 20, 2020
Can i get the walkthrough for all character? I wanna play the game for start until end without any cheat.. i want to review this game about how much time i need to complete this game. Thanks

kaleb1122

Oct 15, 2020
great mod, but im confused about the kali level 1 to 2 choice. why would i want to lose affection with kali? wouldnt just handing over the drive make things easier?
upon further use, it seems like there are other, more questionable choices in the walkthrough or just info missing entirely on a step. like when you meet up with ashley for her 1 to 2 event and it doesnt give any information other than where and when you can talk to her.

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
great mod, but im confused about the kali level 1 to 2 choice. why would i want to lose affection with kali? wouldnt just handing over the drive make things easier?
upon further use, it seems like there are other, more questionable choices in the walkthrough or just info missing entirely on a step. like when you meet up with ashley for her 1 to 2 event and it doesnt give any information other than where and when you can talk to her.
If this guide doesn't say anything about a girl's event beyond when and where it'lll take place, it usually means that any dialogue choices you come across during that event don't matter.
As far as the guide recommending what you might consider "questionable" choices, some of those involve events where that choice could unlock an extra scene or two that you wouldn't see if you chose the "right" option. The game is fairly straightforward, so there is never really a "wrong" answer as long as you don't make a ton of choices that result in a massive loss of affection with a girl.

Saske_97

May 16, 2020
This mod is amazing! Wonderful job as always, Lain. Thank you!
I saw that an update is coming soon for HH, and I hope you keep updating this mod as well. I play on Android and your mods are the best.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Just as a reminder, the latest update for HH has only just been released. It takes time for a mod to be created/updated so try to show a little patience, especially since there's much more than one game Lain has done mods for. There's also the problem that this is only v0.11 that has been released. It's more than likely that there will be a v0.11.1 and/or v0.11.2 bugfix version(s) released over the next couple of days, and Lain doesn't like releasing a mod update until after all of a game's bugfix patches are complete.
The bottom line is that you should expect it to be at least a week before we're likely to see a mod update.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes