Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Repeperilka

Jul 28, 2018
I used this mod on the previous version of HH and now my saves are broken. Would they work if I install a previous version of the mod? If so, where can I get it?

rulaze

Jul 8, 2019
Have we had confirmation from her? As her SubscriberStar doesn't inlcude HH as a mod she's working on? So have we had a statement from her that she'll update the mod when the game updates?
Yes on the discord he said he would try to have it out tonight. If not tonight then just be patient and it will be probably be in the next few days.

Reactions: BABAS222

DaveHoff

Aug 7, 2018
Ik this might be in the past but what happened with Lain and summertime saga I'm just now hearing about this I kinda been living under a rock sorry...

Reactions: L33tmaster

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
maybe he/she will took a week or maybe more than that, so i will just be patient and still stick with v10.2 cuz i hvnt played to yet

BABAS222

Nov 4, 2018
Yes on the discord he said he would try to have it out tonight. If not tonight then just be patient and it will be probably be in the next few days.
Ok mate, no problem waiting. Was just confirming to see if it's in the works and I should wait for it, rather than sitting patiently for an update that would not have been in the works. Now we wait lol

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes