Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Razumdar

Feb 23, 2020
I'm a bit confused here.

In the installation instructions, it's says "Windows/Android" for the first set of instructions. Would this mod work for the normal Android version of the game, or would I have to use the windows version with an emulator?

If it's the latter, I'll probably just temper my expectations and wait for a full port. New Felicity content got me excited for the new update though!.

Also thanks as always Lain! There's a bunch of games I wouldn't have had the energy to play were it not for your mods. :)

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Nice, glad you could make it work. I'm curious to know what you mean by "imported the saves". Don't saves stay in appdata/roaming/renpy/yourgame ? I thought they got imported automagically
Mines are in a "game\saves" subdirectory (running on Windows 10). I copied the whole "saves" directory, nothing more, nothing less.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Nice, glad you could make it work. I'm curious to know what you mean by "imported the saves". Don't saves stay in appdata/roaming/renpy/yourgame ? I thought they got imported automagically
Mines are in a "game\saves" subdirectory (running on Windows 10). I copied the whole "saves" directory, nothing more, nothing less.
It is good possible that they are saved in both locations. Not only in one location.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
How do I make the mod work on android? It keeps breaking the game
I'm a bit confused here.

In the installation instructions, it's says "Windows/Android" for the first set of instructions. Would this mod work for the normal Android version of the game, or would I have to use the windows version with an emulator?

If it's the latter, I'll probably just temper my expectations and wait for a full port. New Felicity content got me excited for the new update though!.

Also thanks as always Lain! There's a bunch of games I wouldn't have had the energy to play were it not for your mods. :)
Ngek no android
If Joiplay on Android doesn't work for you, try using this Android Apk port I made and let me know if it works.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I would guess it would be either part of Lains extra scenes, or those who paid 10 bucks a month for the game, got special renders, I would assume it was a special render, Emma is a Inu/dog girl, so why meow.

must_228

Apr 26, 2020
Faced with such a problem.
I can't see what is written in the dialogs, even in the game settings, the letters are missing.
Help, pls

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
I wish I had a faster way to get Autumn boobjob lol

Its only available once per week, when she is in the bath. I mean it will probably b available in her bedroom in a later version. but currently, only once per week, is too slow to get the achievement lol

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
by the way the cheat to reset love/slave it resets alright, because the walkthrough changes, but I can't buy back the elves. Like I have all slaves in love route, I wanted to try the slave route but I can't buy them as it asks in their walkthough level 0.

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
no android port with the mod this time?
You can install the mod into the game folder using JoiPlay on androd, or look above your post to find an apk version of the game that I made that has the mod included.

which scene is this? under "teaser for new scenes." can't find it anywhere in the game
Settings mod tab -> Enable custom scenes -> Others mod tab -> Custom scenes walkthrough -> Autumn's custom scenes

Faced with such a problem.
I can't see what is written in the dialogs, even in the game settings, the letters are missing.
Help, pls
Your game is trying to use a translation that doesn't exist. Delete your "game/tl" folder.

by the way the cheat to reset love/slave it resets alright, because the walkthrough changes, but I can't buy back the elves. Like I have all slaves in love route, I wanted to try the slave route but I can't buy them as it asks in their walkthough level 0.
You don't need to buy them again if you used the reset cheat, just check your mail for them to join the hotel again. I'll make the guide clearer for that in the next mod update.

Reactions: RandomItalian
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes