Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
Dude... 0.12.2 was just bugfixes... And as you can read in the first post, this patch will work with any version of 0.12.0 or higher.
I'm not sure of that. I'm making french translation and I noticed that some files are included both in game and mod packages, some modified in v0.12.2.
Example with Kali events : the mod file add a choice when talking to her but didn't include one dialogue correction made in the v0.12.2 of the game.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed Unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel 13.1 with Maim Lain walkthrough and cheats mod.
Usual gestures etc
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Here, at least until/if Maim updates. My compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.14
Usual gestures, resizeable text, seethru textbox, save naming/deleting etc etc...
$mall cash cheat added in options screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant Storage permissions on first run!

Note:
If you've use my Android port with Maim Lain's mod before the saves appear to be compatible.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Dude... 0.12.2 was just bugfixes... And as you can read in the first post, this patch will work with any version of 0.12.0 or higher.
Exactly v0.12.2 is a bugfix that fixes dialogue errors or other bugs that may have been found in earlier versions of the game, and if you use the last walkthrough mod for version 0.12.2 you simply overwrite the modified files with the old ones from the same version that the mod is (and mod was only updated to v0.12.1), which means that you still have version 0.12.1 with the mod, even if you downloaded the latest version 0.12.2 without mod.

So simple, if you want the latest available version of the game v0.12.2 with all bugfixes you should not use the current version of the mod but wait for his update too to v0.12.2.

Egris

May 6, 2020
Kali lvl 30 event don't work, i enter her room in the morning but nothing happens, any solution?

Markus269

May 13, 2020
It works but atleast in my case the Level 4 Event of the new Character Violet that this mod adds is missing 2 images xmas4,xmas5. Something to do with Ashely and her Knife Collection. Yep tested it with the 0.12.2 version and it worked tx for the tip.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes