Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
It works but atleast in my case the Level 4 Event of the new Character Violet that this mod adds is missing 2 images xmas4,xmas5. Something to do with Ashely and her Knife Collection.
I noticed it too. It's a bug of the game, not the mod. The images are missing since v0.12.3 but are available in previous versions.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Kinky_One

Jan 16, 2018
Two things:

First: will this mod work fine with the 12.4 version? Or would that undo all the bugfixes?

Second: if the mod can restaure the old Kali scenes, maybe also restore the old Lin exhibitionism scenes too?

Blakmoon

Dec 12, 2019
I confirm, since it has not been updated since 0.12.1, the bug fixes will be undo.
I made a French translation of the game with the mod and I modified the mod files to work with 0.12.4. I think it will work fine in english too.
You can find it here if you wish to try it.
Warning : don't use it if you use a translation in another langage !

Maid Lain

Modder
Game Developer
Apr 4, 2018
I've updated the mod for 0.12.4, sorry it took a while.
There was only really minor changes, so you didn't miss anything if you used a previous version of the mod.

Changelog:
  • Updated mod for 0.12.4
  • Added a button in Lin's level 26 guide that fixes the human kit supplies bug that was in the game
  • Improved walkthrough for Kali's level 29, 30, and 31 college events
  • Made it more clear in the elf walkthroughs that you have to go to the front door after buying the elves

Does this mod unlock gallery?
how can i unlock the whole gallery without play?
would the modder add option to unlock all screens . replay screens with Optional Girls?
I would add a gallery unlock cheat, but it's not possible to do since the gallery in this game is coded a bit poorly, sorry.

if the mod can restaure the old Kali scenes, maybe also restore the old Lin exhibitionism scenes too?
Lin's cafe events were replaced instead of removed, so it would be difficult to add the old scenes and probably not worth it.

Kali lvl 30 event don't work, i enter her room in the morning but nothing happens, any solution?
If you're still on that event use the new version of the mod and it will tell you where to go.

tincann

Jul 18, 2017
I've updated the mod for 0.12.4, sorry it took a while.
There was only really minor changes, so you didn't miss anything if you used a previous version of the mod.

Changelog:
  • Updated mod for 0.12.4
  • Added a button in Lin's level 26 guide that fixes the human kit supplies bug that was in the game
  • Improved walkthrough for Kali's level 29, 30, and 31 college events
  • Made it more clear in the elf walkthroughs that you have to go to the front door after buying the elves

I would add a gallery unlock cheat, but it's not possible to do since the gallery in this game is coded a bit poorly, sorry.

Lin's cafe events were replaced instead of removed, so it would be difficult to add the old scenes and probably not worth it.

If you're still on that event use the new version of the mod and it will tell you where to go.
, you are a goddess. Your mods are just fantastic. As always, your work is greatly appreciated & don't anyone else say otherwise.:love::cool:

May 16, 2020
installation instructions incomplete: pc- "put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc" folder."
That will either copy over top and replace the existing "game" folder within the "Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc" folder, or it will become renamed as "game(2)"...
so which is it?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
installation instructions incomplete: pc- "put the folder named "game" from the mod in your "Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc" folder."
That will either copy over top and replace the existing "game" folder within the "Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc" folder, or it will become renamed as "game(2)"...
so which is it?
the instruction are not incomplete, just do what they say and overwrite any files it asks you to and your good to go

Kiothcloud

Mar 5, 2019
android girl walkthrough is bugged it says go to the androids room morning/evening but doesnt trigger any event and I tried to skip the story but the text still is blank

edit :Its on love event 10 and 11 skipping to 12 seems to fix it

Huynhchithanh

Sep 30, 2018
I have overwritten the mod's "game" folder into the "game" folder but nothing happens, I can't see the walkthroung inside the game. Someone please help me

Last edited:

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
I'm very curious about the piano - might there be a chance of a bonus scene for playing a certain melody? Also shame it does not have more notes to mess around:(

Reactions: jonath1982
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes