Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I always love Lain's Mod the most, it helping me a lot with so many games like this one and other games like Mythic Manor or Dating my daughter. Can't wait to see the next Mod update but take your time to working on it, you are the best

Reactions: SpecularGoodness

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Forgot to say but look like some people did encounter some bugs in this newest update so maybe take your time and wait a bit for Dev to giving out the bugfix just in case if your Mod aren't compatible with it Maim Lain

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
yes master~ View attachment 1311198

(been sad lately but i'll work on it tonight and try to have it updated quickly)
Same here. Things were supposed to be getting better and well, I feel like as soon as I get out of one hole I get pushed into another. You just have to find the good things and happy things you have and hold onto them.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018

(been sad lately but i'll work on it tonight and try to have it updated quickly)
Just do it at your pace. If you feel tired or bummed, try to get away from the screen,have some time for yourself. Don't force yourself into anything you don't want to. Always prioritize your health than anything else. As always,thanks for your hard work and the lots of mods you made/will make. \o

Reactions: SpecularGoodness

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Does the old mod works on new update? I will start a new game and I want to use the old version of mod until it reaches the new content if it does work

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Does the old mod works on new update? I will start a new game and I want to use the old version of mod until it reaches the new content if it does work
You may be able to get the game to work with the outdated mod; however, some early scenes in the game have been redone so the mod may not be compatible with them.

Dgunslinger

Feb 4, 2021

The binger of joy to the lives of us pervs deserves a lot of happiness! I hope the thought of us gripping our mishappen, shriveled appendages as we wait in anticipation for your mod update brings some joy )or at least some chuckles :p) !

I hope you feel better!

Reactions: mofonistik

Xenura

Aug 1, 2018
oh okay :( I will wait for the mod update then
Yep, only way. Tried launching the game v0.13 with the mod v0.12.4, just crashes after the intro dialogue. Dependent on how complex this issue is, it might also need some time to fix/adjust.

Either way I hope Lain takes the time they need for themselves. Personal health should always be priority number 1.

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes