Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Excoriated1

Jan 14, 2020
Oh my....Harem Hotel is finally updated! Now...mod updates? Please? :D

I mean, why aren't modders psychic and don't have the mod ready as SOON as the new game version launches.

I mean, aside from if they were psychic they could just win the lottery and retire or something...

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Oh my....Harem Hotel is finally updated! Now...mod updates? Please? :D

I mean, why aren't modders psychic and don't have the mod ready as SOON as the new game version launches.

I mean, aside from if they were psychic they could just win the lottery and retire or something...
Lord Ashram has already stated that he is working on it. Patience... ;)

Cgplayer

Mar 15, 2019
Out of curiosity, I went to see the Maim Lain subscribestar page and it is empty, there is no subscription or anything else.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I didn't play it so can't say for sure, but I did see people saying she/Lain copped a lot of shit over a game (i forget the name), and no doubt if she had enough of modding and the abuse it would be much easier to just leave and not say anything.

Or maybe she got into the shit, I know she did do mods for some loli games, and I think was working on one.

Hawky1984

Jun 3, 2019
I didn't play it so can't say for sure, but I did see people saying she/Lain copped a lot of shit over a game (i forget the name), and no doubt if she had enough of modding and the abuse it would be much easier to just leave and not say anything.

Or maybe she got into the shit, I know she did do mods for some loli games, and I think was working on one.
That all doesn't matter. She did a fantastic job on 99% of the mods she did. There is no reason to be that rude and insulting about someone who did that much for this community. Like i said: rude and uncalled for.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018

There WAS an issue with people who didn't know what they were talking about, but they withdrew their posts and apologized after being showed the error.
After that, things went pretty smoothly.
As for Lain's dissappearance, nobody seems to know. All I can say about the matter is I hope he/she is okay.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I didn't say there was an excuse for being rude, I said maybe she just left all the shit, or maybe someone close to her found out she makes loli stuff and got in the shit.

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
I didn't say there was an excuse for being rude, I said maybe she just left all the shit, or maybe someone close to her found out she makes loli stuff and got in the shit.
You're fine friend, I merely made an observation about the "shit" I knew of and how Lain seemed content to continue.

As for loli stuff, I'm pretty sure Lain wouldn't create anything illegal and as for creating loli material; I doubt it would be an issue so long as they didn't post anything prohibited by the respective sites.
(y)

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes