Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Welcome to the 21st century the home of the professional victim/whiner. Unless you're part of the 1% we all struggle so it's hard to tell sometimes if someone is just struggling like we all do or if they are taking advantage. But if you're making a product that you want people to try/consume i think in most cases a simple " life kicked me in the sack so i'll be gone for a few weeks/months" would make most of us happy. Just a thought...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Welcome to the 21st century the home of the professional victim/whiner. Unless you're part of the 1% we all struggle so it's hard to tell sometimes if someone is just struggling like we all do or if they are taking advantage. But if you're making a product that you want people to try/consume i think in most cases a simple " life kicked me in the sack so i'll be gone for a few weeks/months" would make most of us happy. Just a thought...
He has done that, numerous times. The supporters also have been playing with the alphas, it is just us lowly pirates who do not.
The rest are mega woke social justice warriors, or just plain trolls.
Normal people do not concern themselves with things that do not involve them.
Mostly trolls, the best way to deal with them is fire.
troll.gif

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
DigDug69 I think you mean MAGA (Make America Great Again) Other wise Known as Trumps Folly. :ROFLMAO:
I try to keep politics out of posts here, because of the terms of service for the site.

Definition, in case anyone needs to be reminded.
woke
/wōk/
verb
past of wake.
adjective SOMETIMES DEROGATORY
adjective: woke; comparative adjective: woker; superlative adjective: wokest
Alert to and concerned about social injustice and discrimination.
"he's an activist and very woke"

So, what they are doing is massively, WOKE!!!

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
DigDug you're very confused. The left-wing is "woke" - that's the party that is into entitlements, getting shit without doing work, etc. That's the side you are currently supporting, by defending devs continuing to collect a check for doing basically jack shit for a year.

The maga crowd is ... not the left lol. They are very much the right side of the spectrum, and absolutely not into getting paid for not doing work.

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
DigDug you're very confused. The left-wing is "woke" - that's the party that is into entitlements, getting shit without doing work, etc. That's the side you are currently supporting, by defending devs continuing to collect a check for doing basically jack shit for a year.

The maga crowd is ... not the left lol. They are very much the right side of the spectrum, and absolutely not into getting paid for not doing work.
By the definition of woke, the people complaining that it is unfare that the dev is leaving their patreon open to collect money, are, by definition, WOKE!!!
Woke has nothing to do with political parties.
Although, based on what we see online, there are people who very mistakenly think that party matters...

They are fighting for a cause that by their own admission, really has nothing at all to do with them directly...
That is the literal definition of WOKE!!!

Definition : "Alert to and concerned about social injustice and discrimination."
It would be unfare for the dev to make money from the donations of the patrons who are supporting them, under the current circumstances...
That is exactly what people are whining about.
Even though, anyone who was affected, if they chose to, could easily get out of it by stopping their payments on Patreon.
And they would still get the game for free, like everyone else.

So yeah, they are massively woke.

Last edited:

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It's a privilege to have as much flexibility as he does
For most places in the world you are LUCKY if you get a week or two for bereavement leave.
I love it that some annoying people keep repeating the same talking points I've debunked multiple times, and yet cannot come up with a counterargument straight to my face :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We need a new topic.
Who other than Lin do you feel deserves our head pats?

Second question.
Of the characters who we cannot yet head pat, who do you feel deserves head pats?
I headpat everyone I am able, from Sonny on up. XD

Starting with All-y (though it might be good to wait until they get a bigger body, that has physical feelings, though there are still the emotional ones), and then working through all the good girls. Hana needs them, it might help Jin recover, Luci needs them, the fairies, Juliet, and more. ;)

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Damn this is a good game... Things are about to get really interesting too. I cant wait till the next update.

I found two easter eggs, when Felicity asks for money, and when you are talking with Queen Lia with Lin, any others I missed?

Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 443 Votes