Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
It's a privilege to have as much flexibility as he does
For most places in the world you are LUCKY if you get a week or two for bereavement leave.
I love it that some annoying people keep repeating the same talking points I've debunked multiple times, and yet cannot come up with a counterargument straight to my face :rolleyes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
We need a new topic.
Who other than Lin do you feel deserves our head pats?

Second question.
Of the characters who we cannot yet head pat, who do you feel deserves head pats?
I headpat everyone I am able, from Sonny on up. XD

Starting with All-y (though it might be good to wait until they get a bigger body, that has physical feelings, though there are still the emotional ones), and then working through all the good girls. Hana needs them, it might help Jin recover, Luci needs them, the fairies, Juliet, and more. ;)

TRKaiser

Apr 11, 2023
Damn this is a good game... Things are about to get really interesting too. I cant wait till the next update.

I found two easter eggs, when Felicity asks for money, and when you are talking with Queen Lia with Lin, any others I missed?

Nov 10, 2023
We need a new topic.
Who other than Lin do you feel deserves our head pats?

Second question.
Of the characters who we cannot yet head pat, who do you feel deserves head pats?
Yes, we must give A11-Y some headpats for good luck to give them courage so they could complete their mission to spread Friendship all over the univese.

Friendship.png

Nov 10, 2023
Translation
A11-Y: Be my friend, or I will destroy you all!!!!
A11-Y would never destroy anybody. A11-Y is too friendly to destroy anybody. A11-Y will just send you to get some "friend-education" and some "friendship training" at the "Friendship Learning Centre". But it is your choice if you will go there voluntarily an on your free will or if you will choose to be tied up in straight-jacket and dragged there against your will by A11-Y's friends.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
A11-Y would never destroy anybody. A11-Y is too friendly to destroy anybody. A11-Y will just send you to get some "friend-education" and some "friendship training" at the "Friendship Learning Centre". But it is your choice if you will go there voluntarily an on your free will or if you will choose to be tied up in straight-jacket and dragged there against your will by A11-Y's friends.
Just like the egg.
Call him George.jpg

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Can we call A11-Y Elmyra?:sneaky:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
Nov 10, 2023
Can we call A11-Y Ekmyra?:sneaky:
"Ekmyra"? I don't know who or what that is. Do you mean "Elmyra", character from the cartoon shows "Tiny Toon Adventures" and "Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain"? Anyway, we would have to ask A11-Y if we can call them that and I am afraid that A11-Y will says that we are not allowed to call them that and they will send us to friend-education for six years.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
"Ekmyra"? I don't know who or what that is. Do you mean "Elmyra", character from the cartoon shows "Tiny Toon Adventures" and "Pinky, Elmyra & the Brain"? Anyway, we would have to ask A11-Y if we can call them that and I am afraid that A11-Y will says that we are not allowed to call them that and they will send us to friend-education for six years.
Yes, her. Bad keyboard, bad keyboard, no cookies for you.:cautious:

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes