Feb 14, 2021
Yep, same thing
Alright. So I think there was a bug in v0.11 as that is where I got to 13 with her, though I can't be sure. According to the code though, the event which should trigger at 13 will increase her to 14. It does this correctly in the current version.

That event was the one where you take control and make her cum. It sets a flag to true and increases her level. In my game though, her flag was true but the level was the same so 14 could never be reached.

I can tell you what to do to move past it if you have the console enabled. Alternatively, you could edit the save file. Which would you like to do?

Reactions: m4pII
Feb 14, 2021
Everything works

You can't even imagine how grateful I am to you)
I didn't want to play again and was ready to leave the game.
Glad to help. I kept searching for a solution in this thread for the kali 13 event problem. A few people reported it but no one solved it. I am a programmer though, so I realized I should just do it myself. :)

AetheMarve

Jan 12, 2019
Sorry, my bad. Yeah, Sakura is the name of my android. Hopefully, there will be more combinations in the future. Still surprised that Ashley or Maria don't have an option by now. Considering how much Maria loves sex in general and how Ashley can't get enough of the MC.
Yeah, you're bedding everyone except Autumn so I kinda expected more options for the alarm, but I'm currently content with Felicity and Emma for now(I hope an alarm option that's Solo Felicity or Solo Emma arrives along with everyone else's alarm option in the future though)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But if he looses his job than how is he going to write history to ensure he gets remembered as a "good" leader?
While that depends on various things, but generally speaking, yes. History tends to remember the people who sacrifice for the greater good. They may not be considered a 'good politician', but a good leader, more likely than not, at least once people can look back on it honestly and leave their biases out of it. Not to mention the old excuse "I just just following orders" is one of the worse excuses there is to history...

While 'history is written by the winner', we tend to discover the truth ...eventually. I could give some real world examples, but real world politics is not really an acceptable topic here.
I don t know wath kind of government is in place in HH world but i suspect some kind of democracy and for doing the right thing you need to have the power and the consesus to do so or someone more complaint to the idea of its peolpe can step in your shoes.
He is not actively try to put fuel on the fire of the slavery but instead subtract it, is the sistem of retrograde belief of the people of his nation to blame for it, blame him its plain stupid expecially because its one of the most influent people of his time and seems openly to consider the MC take on things.
Not all democracies require a majority of the population to vote on every piece of legislation, and not every rule is put in place the same way. Some laws/rules are implemented by voting (usually local, and even those can be ignored by the higher ups), some are voted in by the representatives who are voted for, but they are then free to "vote their conscience" (assuming they have one), and others can be put in place by non elected/appointed positions such as the head of a department (which is where Cornwall falls) or a judge (some judges are elected, others are appointed).

A judge or appointed department head can make huge changes to the laws we have or how they are interpreted, far more than many elected politicians.

Mlem

Jan 4, 2018
to my recollection all the type in answers are one letter responses but id have to tell you to use the search function to get them as i dont remember most of them at this point
This is not an answer to a riddle, this is when you have finished all of her riddles, you speak to her and are given a type prompt with no suggestion what goes in it.

• Angry
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This is not an answer to a riddle, this is when you have finished all of her riddles, you speak to her and are given a type prompt with no suggestion what goes in it.
Yes, and it is the 5th 'hidden riddle', which is based on the other 4.

Think about the answers to the other 4 'letter' riddles'...

Then think about them in reverse...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
save with slave route?
If you mean the slave route for the two proud sanctuary elves then most of the training events are not repeatable, you can only get repeatable bjs, you would need a save before training. If you are in the love route and want to try slave you can "resetelves" on your pc, but note that you will be back to the point you have to build sanctuary again so better have some spare cash or cheat to get it.

Mgoptoi

Nov 7, 2017
If you mean the slave route for the two proud sanctuary elves then most of the training events are not repeatable, you can only get repeatable bjs, you would need a save before training. If you are in the love route and want to try slave you can "resetelves" on your pc, but note that you will be back to the point you have to build sanctuary again so better have some spare cash or cheat to get it.
Thank you, I didn’t know.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I can come another day, she sits at her table and I can talk to her.
But the event itself is not triggered.

Damn it, looks like a bug.
Yep, same thing
There is a very specific bug that happens when you had Kali's friendship at level 13 during v0.11, then updated to v0.12. Because her events were reshuffled, that messed things up.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Two new polls!

Who are your favorite main characters? >

Who are your favorite side characters? >

Top 3? Top 5? Tell me why :)
Main, I chose Kali, Lin, Maria, and Autumn.
Kali and Lin are really close, nearly tied, but Kali has a small lead, due to her complementing the real me more than almost anyone, nearly perfect in every way. XD
Lin is just awesome, and she gets better all the time. I love her, her personality, her dedication, her story, and almost everything about her.
Maria has always been a favorite, and I just want to protect her even more now.
I added Autumn in as a 4th, in part due to her story starting to get interesting, she is going to be really fun to corrupt, and I :love: redheads.

The side girls is harder to limit, since there are so many great ones.

I chose Moon, Luci, Kate, Juliet, and Qiya...
I really love those first 4, and I want to see more of them and the desert elves...

That said, I also and enjoying the content with Jia, and the college girls, and want more of them.

Nidra is really hot, but her racism is a big turnoff. XD

And, of course, I wanted to vote for Hazel too, because ...redhead, but only so much one voter can do... XD

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Two new polls!

Who are your favorite main characters? >

Who are your favorite side characters? >

Top 3? Top 5? Tell me why :)
My top 5 favorite main girls are Lin, Ashley, Kali, Android, and Maria:
  • I immediately fell in love with Lin and Ashley.
  • Since the beginning of the game, I think Lin and Ashley grew the fastest out of the main characters.
    • You can see the difference from how they act when you first met them to the end of the current version, they’re more confident.
  • Kali: I see a lot of myself in her as well as Ashley.
    • She is stubborn, collected, unsure about herself, distant at first, and very smart.
  • Ashley: As I said before, I immediately fell in love with you.
    • As the story progressed, I learned more about her backstory and the hardships she had to endure.
    • The secret beach scene where we were able to have a 1-on-1 conversation with her, was probably one of my fondest memories of the game so far.
As for the side girls, I liked a lot of them. With that said, my top 5 favorites are Moon, Lucia, Kate, Nia, and Hana.

Reactions: m4pII and Runey
4.70 star(s) 452 Votes