Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Holy shit! My love of Jin is a secret to literally no regular around here but still hearing concrete information there will be more of her in the next update still seems to good to be true haha. Gonna be hype - i did literally say last time i think i posted here i would most be hyped for an update focusing on the side girls like Jin and Kate vs one focusing on the main girls for a change (might have to dig that up now its come to fruition, never expected it to actually happen) but before i do that i need to pop out and stick a lottery ticket on before my mystic powers wain from whatever the hell is happening here haha.

Bravo good man and a certain red head getting more sexy content as well? Runey you truly spoil us! Of course im hesitant at Jin "uncorruption" if that means we trade either her volumptous figure or her sassy "i know what i like and i dont care what people think of that" attutude and also said as much before on the matter but i have faith in you.

Reactions: Runey

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Jin's fate is just utterly heartbreaking to me. It's the one part of this game that I dislike not because it's bad but because its too good. Just thinking about her and what she went through makes me sick to my stomach.

And that's before the fact that honestly I think she is too far gone to ever be fixed. I mean, when someone is that broken it isn't something that you can undo over night, or potentially ever.

Worse yet, I am not sure we have any right to even try. I mean, think about it. The world she lives in is fucked up and her current mindset is an adaptation to that world. And as broken and horrible as that mindset is to us for her its not just a way to survive but a way of making sense of the world around her. It's her way of imposing some sort of logic and order on the horrible and unjust reality she has to live in and of exerting some semblance of control over her existence. And I am under no doubt that it was born out of necessity in order to keep her sane.

In a way she is like a cultist trapped in a dangerous delusion. Yes, your first impulse is to "save" her from the clearly harmful thoughts she is under. But if you take those away what's left? Unless we can offer something concrete and realistic to replace it and actually give her a life worth living for all we'll end up doing is removing her coping mechanism and throwing her back into hell. And that can only ever cause even more suffering.

So do we even have any right to do so at this stage?

Bravo good man and a certain red head getting more sexy content as well? Runey you truly spoil us! Of course im hesitant at Jin "uncorruption" if that means we trade either her volumptous figure or her sassy "i know what i like and i dont care what people think of that" attutude and also said as much before on the matter but i have faith in you.
Honestly I don't think a "fixed" Jin would loose either. The thing she would loose is the attitude that her entire worth is just as a piece of meat to be fucked and that everything in her life has to be subject to that metric. As well as the attitude she shows when you meet here when she basically treats her self as a product to be bought and sold rather than a person.

If anything, if she were ever "fixed" she would continue doing as she does, but doing so because its what she wants and not what she thinks she needs to do in order to remain relevant as a product.

Last edited:

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Jin's fate is just utterly heartbreaking to me. It's the one part of this game that I dislike not because it's bad but because its too good. Just thinking about her and what she went through makes me sick to my stomach.

And that's before the fact that honestly I think she is too far gone to ever be fixed. I mean, when someone is that broken it isn't something that you can undo over night, or potentially ever.

Worse yet, I am not sure we have any right to even try. I mean, think about it. The world she lives in is fucked up and her current mindset is an adaptation to that world. And as broken and horrible as that mindset is to us for her its not just a way to survive but a way of making sense of the world around her. It's her way of imposing some sort of logic and order on the horrible and unjust reality she has to live in and of exerting some semblance of control over her existence. And I am under no doubt that it was born out of necessity in order to keep her sane.

In a way she is like a cultist trapped in a dangerous delusion. Yes, your first impulse is to "save" her from the clearly harmful thoughts she is under. But if you take those away what's left? Unless we can offer something concrete and realistic to replace it and actually give her a life worth living for all we'll end up doing is removing her coping mechanism and throwing her back into hell. And that can only ever cause even more suffering.

So do we even have any right to do so at this stage?

Honestly I don't think a "fixed" Jin would loose either. The thing she would loose is the attitude that her entire worth is just as a piece of meat to be fucked and that everything in her life has to be subject to that metric. As well as the attitude she shows when you meet here when she basically treats her self as a product to be bought and sold rather than a person.

If anything, if she were ever "fixed" she would continue doing as she does, but doing so because its what she wants and not what she thinks she needs to do in order to remain relevant as a product.
Well i assume thats the angle Runey will be going with. To "uncorrupt" would be to ideally revert the mindset that she is only an object to be used by a master as has been very much her only self worth for goodness knows how long. I dont see any reason Runey would not want to address the rift that there is between the sisters and her lack of... shall i say humanity towards others. Never the less i do adore her character both physically and personality wise and both are perhaps in jeopardy. In my own fan fiction i would have Jin more opening up to others and indeed her sister but absolutely have Lin accept her for what she is and how she is comfortable being (ie herself - both in attitude towards sex and indeed her body). I loathe the idea of just getting an older Lin... sure that would perhaps appease the masses but Jin is the only character like Jin (well there is Ann but if your wanting a body confident busty elf who just wants to be loved you have Ann... we dont need Jin to just be another one of her either).

There is something enduring about women who know what they like and take it. Im weary perhaps after recent events how Marie will end up as she was very much one herself based on Ashley who is nothing like what she used to be and likely never will be again. Jin being "cured" in the eyes of many would be a tragic waste of a unique character and i know lack of popularity in polls for her might prompt a revamp of the character but as ive said before i trust Runey. She can have her iced up heart melted through love and care from those around her without sacrificing everything that makes Jin well Jin. Genuine affection from a "master" for a change could indeed give her more self worth and replace a coping mechanism with happiness and self worth instead. Truly though as she is not a main character she wont get the same kind of happy ending planned im sure for the main harem but never the less im sure with genuine affection from her beloved "master" she can be content in her place staying with her sister and ideally sharing him with her in raunchy threesomes as well as finding self worth and her place as the queen of the dungeon assisting the MC in training the girls at the hotel. Its something she clearly would enjoy and enjoying this does not have to mean she is broken or feel its her only use in life. Likewise she should not have to give up her curvy figure just to appease a sister who has to date not taken into consideration at ALL her sisters feelings on the matter (which isnt even my head canon - it was in her first event written by Runey himself that she was content with her body but Lin of course was having none of that, i liked Lin less for it in all honesty).

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Well yes, if we only get an older Lin out of her arc that would be both supremely unrealistic and a waste. Realistically I envision a "fixed" her to be more like mid arc Maria. A woman who knows what she wants, is not shy sexually but also one who has self respect and personality and stuff.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Another thing to consider is that I don't think a comparison between Ashley and Jin is really valid. The two are very different personalities.

Ash was suffering, and her reaction to that suffering was to act out in ways that only locked her into a cycle of even more suffering. She isn't acting out because she is like that as a person or because she wants to be like that but because she sees no other way to act. So it makes absolute sense that once we come along and break that cycle of suffering she would slowly stop acting out and become normal.

Jin on the other hand is also suffering. But her reaction to that suffering is diametrically opposite. She took control of the situation the best she could. She tried to make something good out of the situation. And in the end whilst she is obviously in a bad place that place is very different from where Ash was. She isn't broken so much as bent. And thus any "fix" for her will logically not produce such a massive change.

I mean, bottom line is Ash was stabbing people not because she enjoyed it but because she had no other choice. Jin meanwhile learned to enjoy sex on the grounds that if you can't beat them you should join them. I don't think she is going to stop enjoying sex just because it isn't rape any more.

In a way I have a lot of respect for her and how she dealt with the situation. It's just that she should newer have been forced to do so to begin with.

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Si está para android busca a este canal de Youtube Lucifer 616 lo subió para android
Google translate points me to a youtube page for a Android version.

Thanks for the answer but I bit the bullet and started a PC playthrough, my android tablet isn't the best under ideal circumstances anyway.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
More Jin is always welcome, although I'm still waiting on my girl Juliet to get some time in the spotlight.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
More Jin is always welcome, although I'm still waiting on my girl Juliet to get some time in the spotlight.
Im guessing further along in Ashleys story - Runey has specified that each main girl will have a specific side girl for their stories and sharing their hotel room. Lin has Jin, Kali has her sister, Marie has her adopted sister and the Twins well have each other already. That only leaves Autumn (ill presume itll be her sister Hazel), Android (honestly have no idea... Moon maybe as a fellow staffer or one of the uni girls should she bond with one enough that they desire to share a room with her at the hotel) and Ashley. Ashley i suppose technically shares her room already with the faries but im not sure they count as in regards to the others there has been sex content which of course you cant have with girls barely a few inches tall lol. As such as Juliet is her friend its a good guess to think she will come and fill said role in a future update but Ashley more than the rest have far more options as it could be a) Kate her other school class mate b) her old elven nanny from the flashbacks or c) her mom whom all been introduced in the story so far already as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bucketbot89

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I am sure it will, but thankfully the ending is not going to be any time soon.
I know...
I'm just pissed at the moment....

This game went from cute sexy elves to slavery and a possible AI threat and that very fast...
I don't know how many endings it will get but I hope there is a good one planned...

Can't hold feels | Feels | Know Your Meme

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Holy shit! My love of Jin is a secret to literally no regular around here but still hearing concrete information there will be more of her in the next update still seems to good to be true haha. Gonna be hype - i did literally say last time i think i posted here i would most be hyped for an update focusing on the side girls like Jin and Kate vs one focusing on the main girls for a change (might have to dig that up now its come to fruition, never expected it to actually happen) but before i do that i need to pop out and stick a lottery ticket on before my mystic powers wain from whatever the hell is happening here haha.

Once Lin and MC get her off her drugs, she will be physically transformed to a more natural state and have her brand removed. Once the drugs are out of her system, the mental healing can begin.

A therapist would disagree. The world we live in is fucked up enough. Jin has been traumatized and needs mental help

Im guessing further along in Ashleys story - Runey has specified that each main girl will have a specific side girl for their stories and sharing their hotel room.
The fairies

yaragl

Jul 15, 2019
after im finished with kate riddles and talk to her again i get the option to type something does it lead somewhere?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I know...
I'm just pissed at the moment....

This game went from cute sexy elves to slavery and a possible AI threat and that very fast...
I don't know how many endings it will get but I hope there is a good one planned...

Can't hold feels | Feels | Know Your Meme't hold feels | Feels | Know Your Meme
I would assume there are few (if any) bad endings planned. So far, the only 'bad end' bit would be if you lost/didn't participate in the competition with Cornhole. For that, you need to look for The Toy Master, but we can safely assume the game itself will have a happy ending assuming you even try to get one.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I would assume there are few (if any) bad endings planned. So far, the only 'bad end' bit would be if you lost/didn't participate in the competition with Cornhole. For that, you need to look for The Toy Master, but we can safely assume the game itself will have a happy ending assuming you even try to get one.
The Cornhole competition was no problem.
Lin is my main LI and I trained her very well.

I looked at the screenshots of that game.
I'll pass...
Kinetic + crying elves is really not for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
Once Lin and MC get her off her drugs, she will be physically transformed to a more natural state and have her brand removed. Once the drugs are out of her system, the mental healing can begin.
Wouldn't metabolism have already begun that? I mean, they've had enough time to do the competition, visit the island, visit the other elf tribe and time to get them a protector.. it's safe to assume a couple months have gone by in-canon so far. Unless those drugs are that long-lasting or she has an incoming supply.. or Elfin metabolism is really slow in the HH universe.

Reactions: Elias85

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I see people saying they're hesitant about having Jin "lose her personality". Frankly, I don't think the way she is now is the real Jin to begin with.

I'm not a therapist or a neurologist, but I'm confident I studied enough psychophysiology to learn that our brains don't deal well with stress (especially long term) and, generally, most negative emotions, and it has plenty of fail-safes and defense mechanisms in place (that, sadly, don't always work) to make sure we don't lose our minds and/or break down completely during particularly stressful events/times.
We can all agree that, within the confines of the game world, Jin has been through hell and back for who knows many times (assuming she's been passed around from master to master like a cheap joint as the previous one(s) either got bored and sold her off or died). This "I'm an pro whore and I flaunt it" persona very much feels like a defense mechanism. In that world, she had no say in what happened and no choice in what was done to/on/in her, so in the end, she ended up adopting this persona, either subconsciously or otherwise, to shield herself from further psychological damage.

It has a similar pattern to grief. If you've felt it in your life, you likely know what I'm referring to. We feel sad, we cry, we bargain, and, in the end, we accept. We don't accept it because it gets easier, but because we rationalize that we can't cry forever, otherwise our brain forces us to accept by numbing us down so much until we no longer feel like crying.

Of course, this is all conjecture at best, so take it with a grain of salt. Only Runey really knows what's what.

Reactions: Elias85

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The Cornhole competition was no problem.
Lin is my main LI and I trained her very well.

I looked at the screenshots of that game.
I'll pass...
Kinetic + crying elves is really not for me.
Well, it was not intended to be a game, it started as a web comic, and Lain turned it into a 'game', for the people who are not into that.

is the only link I can find at the moment.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Wouldn't metabolism have already begun that? I mean, they've had enough time to do the competition, visit the island, visit the other elf tribe and time to get them a protector.. it's safe to assume a couple months have gone by in-canon so far. Unless those drugs are that long-lasting or she has an incoming supply.. or Elfin metabolism is really slow in the HH universe.
Jin is still taking drugs and Dark Elf hormones (those make her body voluptuous instead of common elf-like), this is established in her first event.

I see people saying they're hesitant about having Jin "lose her personality". Frankly, I don't think the way she is now is the real Jin to begin with.

I'm not a therapist or a neurologist, but I'm confident I studied enough psychophysiology to learn that our brains don't deal well with stress (especially long term) and, generally, most negative emotions, and it has plenty of fail-safes and defense mechanisms in place (that, sadly, don't always work) to make sure we don't lose our minds and/or break down completely during particularly stressful events/times.
We can all agree that, within the confines of the game world, Jin has been through hell and back for who knows many times (assuming she's been passed around from master to master like a cheap joint as the previous one(s) either got bored and sold her off or died). This "I'm an pro whore and I flaunt it" persona very much feels like a defense mechanism. In that world, she had no say in what happened and no choice in what was done to/on/in her, so in the end, she ended up adopting this persona, either subconsciously or otherwise, to shield herself from further psychological damage.

It has a similar pattern to grief. If you've felt it in your life, you likely know what I'm referring to. We feel sad, we cry, we bargain, and, in the end, we accept. We don't accept it because it gets easier, but because we rationalize that we can't cry forever, otherwise our brain forces us to accept by numbing us down so much until we no longer feel like crying.

Of course, this is all conjecture at best, so take it with a grain of salt. Only Runey really knows what's what.
This is true, she developed her only sense of worth in this world from the price tag placed on her. Her only personality right now is quite honestly just 'slut'. Possibly worse since she shrugged off her sister too. But as Lin has said a few times now, she used be a great big sister, and she was kind and caring.

While Lin was sweeping the chimneys of Corpus City at the end of the industrial period, Jin was a factory slut. Jin's whole life is sex, whereas Lin's is the opposite.

4.70 star(s) 450 Votes