tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017
With the closure of nopy, there's no really good way to download this game due to its size. Mega caps out and the others take >16h. Does anyone know if there is a torrent for 13.2 available? Thanks

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
With the closure of nopy, there's no really good way to download this game due to its size. Mega caps out and the others take >16h. Does anyone know if there is a torrent for 13.2 available? Thanks
Perhaps rpdl could help with this?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
All links are generally in the first post, doesn't look like there is a torrent. I reckon Runey has to do something, either update patches or maybe rar archives or something at some point.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
All links are generally in the first post, doesn't look like there is a torrent. I reckon Runey has to do something, either update patches or maybe rar archives or something at some point.
He is doing update patch for the comming release. Yet, this won't help with the size of the whole game for new players or some who have lost their previous game version.
Only heavy compressed helps, but even then, it is only a question when the game is becoming really big again. Assuming the addional compression is factor 7, then if the normal download becomes 35 GB in size (we are at 7 GB and only Runey would know how much of the game is done yet), it would be over 5 GB again...

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Perhaps rpdl could help with this?
Thanks for the heads-up, working on it right now. Unfortunately with the loss of nopy this means it's slower for me to get the files to make the torrent too, which is a major kick in the nuts. Once I have it though, I'll have a torrent up minutes afterwards. Might take an hour?

I was actually thinking about this a lot last night and was debating setting up an FTP server and seeing if the uploaders here would be open to uploading new updates to my FTP so I could then use the files to create torrents. I'm unsure if it's something they'll go for but it's definitely something I'm looking into :)

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thanks for the heads-up, working on it right now. Unfortunately with the loss of nopy this means it's slower for me to get the files to make the torrent too, which is a major kick in the nuts. Once I have it though, I'll have a torrent up minutes afterwards. Might take an hour?

I was actually thinking about this a lot last night and was debating setting up an FTP server and seeing if the uploaders here would be open to uploading new updates to my FTP so I could then use the files to create torrents. I'm unsure if it's something they'll go for but it's definitely something I'm looking into :)
Can help with seeding, having a big disk and a fast connection;)
Only drawback would be the energy use.:p

Reactions: alex2011

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
He is doing update patch for the comming release. Yet, that didn't help with the size of the whole game and for new players or some who have lost their previous game version this doesn't help.
Only heavy compressed helps, but even then, it is only a question when the game is becoming really big again. Assuming the addional compression is factor 7, then if the normal download becomes 35 GB in size (we are at 7 GB and only Rune would know how much of the game is done yet), it would be over 5 GB again...
That's true. Even so....it's not in Runey's best interest if we can't download the game. :D I'm sure he'll figure something out.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Can help with seeding, having a big disk and a fast connection;)
Only drawback would be the energy use.:p
Ha, don't sweat it. You can hit-and-run them if you like, I rent servers to deal with the bandwidth side of things so it's not a concern (yet). I'll ping you here once the torrent is up!

Reactions: alex2011 and c3p0

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
c3p0

Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.2
Size: 7511M
SHA1SUM: 96642dd6b195dfd246a283a9293d62d92065f8c5
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Last edited:

tkira1313

Jul 17, 2017

Much appreciated!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
He is doing update patch for the comming release. Yet, this won't help with the size of the whole game for new players or some who have lost their previous game version.
Only heavy compressed helps, but even then, it is only a question when the game is becoming really big again. Assuming the addional compression is factor 7, then if the normal download becomes 35 GB in size (we are at 7 GB and only Runey would know how much of the game is done yet), it would be over 5 GB again...
And it won't be long before the game size is a problem even with more compression. I'm pretty sure we still have a long road ahead and this game is already massive.

Caloi

Jul 11, 2020
i just wanna to start play this game but size of this game is too large. it’s bit hard if want to download for every update. So for those that played the compressed version, may i know is that version contain a lot of bugs or not?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
i just wanna to start play this game but size of this game is too large. it’s bit hard if want to download for every update. So for those that played the compressed version, may i know is that version contain a lot of bugs or not?
Honestly I would wait for next version. That should come some time soon and will bring another high quality update so best wait for 14.2

Reactions: Caloi

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
i just wanna to start play this game but size of this game is too large. it’s bit hard if want to download for every update.
Don't worry about that, this ain't Corrupted Kingdoms* - this one's creator prefers to save up for big meaty updates a few times a year rather than a slow but steady drip-feed of new content.

*(no shade intended, just the first example that popped into my head for a game on this site with very frequent, small updates)

Last edited:

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Honestly I would wait for next version. That should come some time soon and will bring another high quality update so best wait for 14.2
Supposedly, you'll still need to have the current version downloaded and installed because the next update will be basically a patch that's added to it.
One nice thing is that someone posted a Torrent here so that might make trying to download a little faster.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes