lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I need some help with Moon, I'm stuck at 8/12, I unlocked all the spanking scenes and some more, but when I visit the bar, I'm told I should come back near closing time, but I've done so for one week and nothing is happening.

Should I
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jondoen88

Jan 25, 2021
I need some help with Moon, I'm stuck at 8/12, I unlocked all the spanking scenes and some more, but when I visit the bar, I'm told I should come back near closing time, but I've done so for one week and nothing is happening.

Should I
Try visiting during the "Night" phase? I forget exactly what I did for her at that point. Either that or get to her in the morning.

PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022

Should I
Don't remember exactly the order of the events but if you've went and talked to Moon all the evenings and there's still nothing, it probably means that yeah you have to move on with another girl first. If it's not Maria, maybe Kali or Emma / Felicity, I don't know where you're at with the other girls but I remember scenes with them. In doubt just move on with every girls and go visit the bar on the evening from time to time, eventually it's gonna happen unless there's a bug.

All events outside the bar are her coming to MC anyway so I don't see what else you could do.
Try visiting during the "Night" phase?
You can only sneak in bedrooms during the night phase I think (unless I've missed things) so probably not that.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The Mega and filesdp download links are down, and the other two keep crashing before the download finishes.
Use a download manager on 'the other two', like Jdownloader2, that way, even if it stops, it can start back up where it left off.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
  • Haha
Reactions: TheDevian
4.70 star(s) 450 Votes