Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
It was supposed to not let you do the threeway, and anything after that. IIRC.
In my play through (without it entered) it allowed the quasi-three way where the MC starts with vag on Kali and Kali is encouraging punishing Lucy and then you eventually get options for deposit.

I forget if there was a repeatable 3way selection (with code) … if so THAT definitely is not available for me on this play through.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

JenkaKnopf

Nov 9, 2022
A general rule regarding the use of any mods is to make sure the version of the mod matches the version of the game. In other words, the mod is outdated and will not work with the current game until it is updated.
I wanted to play it through to that point V16 begins at least I guess

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In my play through (without it entered) it allowed the quasi-three way where the MC starts with vag on Kali and Kali is encouraging punishing Lucy and then you eventually get options for deposit.

I forget if there was a repeatable 3way selection (with code) … if so THAT definitely is not available for me on this play through.
The one I mean, is when you are fucking Kali, while Luci is sitting on your face, and Kali gets a annoyed that Luci calls the MC 'brother', or something along that line.
It doesn't work that way, the old one will not work with the new game, in any way at all.

JenkaKnopf

Nov 9, 2022
A kinda stupid question but, do I have the possibility to chance the ingame music asside of whats available? after some time it gets rlly on my nerves, and "chilly city" is like a pervert is whispering in your ear, brings you out of the fantastic story.. "jazzy jingles" is idk some kind of elevator musik you can tolerate only so long... I know i could just turn off sound but I dont know, if the situation changes to action i dont want to miss the extra ambiente of the music switch.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MOD UPDATE:
Finished the preliminary work for the WT section, now time to work on updating and doing minor testing for the 0.16.1 update.
I won't be back until I have a Test version of 0.16.1 for those who want to help iron out anything I might have missed.

If anyone asks about the mod until them, feel free to reply to them with this post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-1-runey.12760/post-9543723

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Your plan won’t work because as stated the mod is based around matching the same versions.
BUT IN ADDITION…to the version incompatibility.

the 0.16 update to the game isn’t really an update to just the “end” of 0.15 …
0.16 has
~50% changes to things that existed v0.00 -v0.15.1 &
~50% new content and of that new content 50-60% of it is throughout the entirety game (from beginning to end of 0.15) the remaining % is “new” and added at end of v0.15 content.

This update is a very abnormal update … and HUGE
but if you just play from the end of your v0.15.1 save you won’t see a good portion of it.
Because it’s pretty much EVERYWHERE & NOT just a continuation from the “end” of the last update.

Which is why I started from the beginning again after this update was released.

The one I mean, is when you are fucking Kali, while Luci is sitting on your face, and Kali gets a annoyed that Luci calls the MC 'brother', or something along that line.
Ya that definitely is not in my save (without true story toggled on) … there hasn’t been any reference that I’ve seen where Lucy says brother…. I totally remember that scene now that you provided the detail (that I forgot) but other than that scene and any other dialog where Lucy says “brother” is omitted by not having entered the true story code.

Thanks for help with the remembering… I didn’t enter the code because this play through for me was a refresher/exploration of paths that were not explored or that I hadn’t explored since version 0.09 or earlier.
I remember at one point in past versions that Lucy was pretty much 98% omitted if you didn’t truestory her.

*edit*
AND eventually I will toggle the truestory because it still seems to be ONLY a net ADD (gaining at least one scene)…
not a fork where you choose A or B and only see A or B
… which is part of the reason why I didn’t flip it from day 1 (Testing).
I don’t see any reason why a player wouldn’t toggle it day one unless they hated sister on sister action.

Last edited:

KonfinedKnat

Apr 1, 2022
I think that option is being limited because The Devian would vanish because of infinite headpat error :ROFLMAO::LOL:(y)

but I like where you are coming from.
For a second I was worried that you were going to say that it would be difficult finding anyone to headpat because TheDevian was keeping them all to himself. :ROFLMAO:

As others have said, that's not how it works. Much of it has to do with Runey having changed much of the early content in the game creating problems both with having the mod's walkthrough not matching up with the events and whatever codes may have been changed rendering the mod invalid or incompatible. If you insist on using the mod to play this game, your best bet is to wait for it to be updated (there are posts before this one detailing the progress).

Reactions: Strike-10

DougsLeftNut

Nov 13, 2017
A kinda stupid question but, do I have the possibility to chance the ingame music asside of whats available? after some time it gets rlly on my nerves, and "chilly city" is like a pervert is whispering in your ear, brings you out of the fantastic story.. "jazzy jingles" is idk some kind of elevator musik you can tolerate only so long... I know i could just turn off sound but I dont know, if the situation changes to action i dont want to miss the extra ambiente of the music switch.
I'm pretty sure you can adjust your music in the options, but I don't know that you can add anything. You could always just turn off the music and play your own.

Makes me think of how I added a hundred something songs to a summer playlist on my old X-box and played DOA Volleyball everyday through a couple of years in my 20s.

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
I'm pretty sure you can adjust your music in the options, but I don't know that you can add anything. You could always just turn off the music and play your own.

Makes me think of how I added a hundred something songs to a summer playlist on my old X-box and played DOA Volleyball everyday through a couple of years in my 20s.
I'm sure it can be done somehow
but whether or not it can be done by simple script edit
or if things need to be decompiled, edited and then recompiled (not even sure if that’s a thing for ren'py)

It would be a fun thing to just point the game to the music (mp3) files stored locally either on pc or on mobile …
but really …
just muting game and then having the music player playing does exactly the same thing and I would much rather Runey work on HH than have them working on integrating music player functions into HH thereby taking time away from scenes/story like the corruption of Autumn or Elves or other LI …
Runey is only one person and we can only spread them so thin.

For a second I was worried that you were going to say that it would be difficult finding anyone to headpat because TheDevian was keeping them all to himself. :ROFLMAO:
That is a MAJOR concern as well … but Nia will probably bonk him back in line.
and he seems like he shares pretty well … but if that changes we can gather with bats & pitchforks and adjust that unacceptable behavior!

Last edited:

DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Simple solution that does not require Runey to change anything in the game.
Mute the in game music and load music you already have on your PC to your favorite music player, or from a you tube playlist and play it separately.

vincent13

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2018
Walkthrough / Cheat Mods (0.15.1v4 Public)

Since Lain is still MIA, I decided to give this game my Walkthrough / Cheat Mod treatment based off of her original mod.
I have revamped some of her mod work and updated other parts of her mod.

WARNING:
If you are having errors after loading a save from the previous version of the game then go back to the previous version of the game and Save In The Lobby.
Then immediately after you load your save in the new version Click The Bar Icon and your game should play without issue afterwards.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Link:
Mega

View attachment 1613971 View attachment 1613972 View attachment 1613973 View attachment 1613974 View attachment 1613975 View attachment 1613976 View attachment 1613977 View attachment 1613978 View attachment 1613979 View attachment 1613980 View attachment 1613981 View attachment 1613982 View attachment 1613983 View attachment 1613984 View attachment 1613985 View attachment 1613986 View attachment 1613987 View attachment 1613988 View attachment 1613989
16.0 ?

Vyktym76

Aug 20, 2018
MOD UPDATE:
Finished the preliminary work for the WT section, now time to work on updating and doing minor testing for the 0.16.1 update.
I won't be back until I have a Test version of 0.16.1 for those who want to help iron out anything I might have missed.

If anyone asks about the mod until them, feel free to reply to them with this post.
https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-16-1-runey.12760/post-9543723
Just wanted to say Thank You for all the work you're doing. Please know that your work is appreciated.
Hugs and love from a hairy hippy from the very deep south.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes