TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
is this normal??, I don't see the options
It looks like you are missing the fonts.
Assuming you extracted the game, and are playing from a folder, then you could try searching the folder for .ttf and installing any fonts you find.

Can also happen if you are using some language mod.

Last edited:

nig9

Dec 15, 2019
Harem Hotel has always been a linear story. Due to the story I plan on telling with him, any more information in that scene wouldn't work well. It's my goal to make the readers feel a certain way during stories, and to leave you with certain impressions.
More Nia and Sylvia please, thank you for the update.

Have a good Holiday/New Years.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019
Okay, so I'm a little stressed now. it's been a few ingame weeks since Maria was taken. I told off the father. I don't know if it was the wrong choice, but how long do I have to wait? Am I going to have to restore to an old save and ask for help?
in game weeks? damn. uhm maybe progress somebody else? i'm sure it will pop soon.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Maria says she loves being with hot girls but also says 'I wouldn't say no to a few more men' in our date. Well I didn't know that she wants to fuck other guys than MC. That's kinda sad. I thought only men Maria wants to have sex was our MC :(

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Harem Hotel has always been a linear story. Due to the story I plan on telling with him, any more information in that scene wouldn't work well. It's my goal to make the readers feel a certain way during stories, and to leave you with certain impressions.
I'm not saying its become more linear, I'm saying it felt like we have fewer ways of choosing how we react to scenes now. It's always had the illusion of choices that always led to the exact same outcome but that feels like its becoming a little less now.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Maria says she loves being with hot girls but also says 'I wouldn't say no to a few more men' in our date. Well I didn't know that she wants to fuck other guys than MC. That's kinda sad. I thought only men Maria wants to have sex was our MC :(
Like most people, Maria has sexual fantasies. She happens to be bisexual, so she isn't too picky about what they have in between their legs. This doesn't mean she's cheating on you.

I'm not saying its become more linear, I'm saying it felt like we have fewer ways of choosing how we react to scenes now. It's always had the illusion of choices that always led to the exact same outcome but that feels like its becoming a little less now.
Try playing some of the other scenes, there are plenty of options. When it comes to serious plot points though, and impressions or information I want to leave you with, that shouldn't be optional. It's not my plan to reduce this.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Like most people, Maria has sexual fantasies. She happens to be bisexual, so she isn't too picky about what they have in between their legs. This doesn't mean she's cheating on you.
I love her being a bisexual. I love girl on girl scenes. I love her interactions with other girls in our harem. It's just her wanting other guys disturbed me a little. I thought the only guy she wants to have sex with was our mc

Reactions: TheDevian

karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
I will never understand the cognitive dissonance of people that happily fuck 30 different girls at once, but get extremely offended when a single of those 30 girls mentions even just the vague idea of attraction to a 2nd man

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I will never understand the cognitive dissonance of people that happily fuck 30 different girls at once, but get extremely offended when a single of those 30 girls mentions even just the vague idea of attraction to a 2nd man
I will never understand why people browse in a game thread that called 'harem hotel' and question why people have 'harem' fetish. It's like asking NTR fans 'why do you enjoy your loved ones getting fucked by other guys and why do you literally get off from your loved ones taken away from you'. Stop kinkshaming people please

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all, my compressed unofficial Android port of Harem Hotel v0.17.2
With Maid Lain walkthrough, cheats, additional events and gallery mod.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Note: Quick Menu is not always active, swipe up on the screen to access the game menu if you need to.

Special Instructions:

Install apk.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to "documents/Wills747/harem.hotel/game" folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.

Keep archive.rpa, I'll likely use it for future updates to keep the apk size small.

16.0 rpa file:

17.2 apk updates:
(16.0 rpa NEEDS to be installed!)

With Maid Lain Mod (892Mb)

Last edited:
Feb 2, 2019
This happens when you don't update your translation alongside the game.

You might need to wait for Android to get out of her room or something.

I'd recommend restarting, especially if you haven't in a while. Content gets remade every update.

Did you read what it says directly above this message?

It wouldn't even look much better. One of the biggest changes I've made to lower the size is simply change the image format from .png to .webp, which is usually over 10x smaller in size.

The trigger was to buy all of the elves and proceed Autumn's story. Thanks for taking the time to reply, this is one of the best games on this site by far.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
Anyone have this issue? I spent the time downloading with Mega since I just don't trust the others, and now I am stuck extracting at 55 percent......

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes