TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just to be clear as it seems we have some kind of misunderstanding here.
I'M NOT INSTALLING NOR TRYING TO INSTALL ANY SINGLE MOD RIGHT NOW.

I've installed clean version of the game and had this issue presented on screen above. I'm assuming I have this bug because i've used translation pack before (almost a year ago) and currently I want to have properly working clean version, but it seems something still there. That's what i'm asking: is there anything I can do to fix that - delete or to clean up, mb some old cache left in the system or anything actually I have zero clue where to dig
If a fresh install and even deleting the persistent files didn't work, then the only thing I can think of is that the save is tied to the translation mod, just like the other mods. If rollback doesn't work, then I am going to assume you will need to start over.

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
MUwolverines92 Ge0rgy
A quick fix for that worked for me is if your last save from 0.14.1 is not in the Lobby, then reload that save back in the 0.14.1 version and save in the Lobby.
Then in the 0.15.1 version with the mod, as soon as you load that save, immediately click the Bar icon despite what text is on the screen and you should be able to play the new content without issue from there.

Either way I am working on redoing the main script file in case anything got botched when backporting all the improvements and changes Runey made for 0.15/0.15.1.

Last edited:

Lord Ashram

Modder
Dec 29, 2020
I guess I'll always be one of the very few that doesn't understand why this game needs a mod
It doesn't need a walkthrough mod, but people like being able to cheat. Some people don't want to worry about having the money to buy things and want all the traits immediately.
The mod is more than just a minor update to what Lain had done. I've toned down the Money Cheat compared to what Lain had so that it only significantly reduces the grind of having to do minor tasks to get through weeks for the money needed to complete the next part of the game instead of having too much money to buy all the girl's stuff immediately. I also put hints in the beginning of the game to concentrate on building up the Bar ASAP.

I've also added a ton of extra game info in-game to help making playing the game easier like warning you how much the next adventure with the girl is before talking to her besides not having to jump to the game wiki (which the wiki is cool) very much or at all. Please check out all the screenshots I have posted in my mod's post to get an idea as there are a lot more than just what I posted. Though I did remove the klthree part in the last pic as that was useless for the WT for 0.15/0.15.1.

I tried to update the mod to make the game more enjoyable not a fast fap play as I really do love the game's story and don't want to ruin that. Though I did leeave Lain's cheats to max the traits for the few who really wanted that left in.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Whose Sexual Content do you most look forward to? >

Whose Story Content do you most look forward to? >

(You do not need to be a patron to vote)

Last edited:

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I would like to see some more romance with Ellen. Not necessarily a ton more content, I know enough
about her as it is, just spending some more time with her.

I'm not to the end of the content yet, currently looking for Ms Ren w Ashley, so I don't know what all is
going to happen. I am about at the point where I think it's time for some of the existing girls to move
on. With more and more girls, the MC seems less like a person who is in love with certain ladies and more
like a guy who just wants to screw all he can find. I mean, there's 16 girls in here now, not that he's had sex with all of em, just most.... That's more than I can divide my attention with romantically speaking anyway.
I dunno, might be a dumb viewpoint.

And I am most certainly NOT complaining about the story.
And if some do leave by the end of the current content, please use spoilers so I don't see. Thank you so much.

Cheers all

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I made a new update of the portuguese translation to version 0.16

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
fiz uma nova atualização da tradução por portugues pra versão 0.16

1650066015824.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Tradução com muita revisão para a versão V.0.16 .

PS: O Jogo Foi traduzido Junto com o Mod Walkthrough , pode jogar com ou sem o mod

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Whose Sexual Content do you most look forward to? >

Whose Story Content do you most look forward to? >

(You do not need to be a patron to vote)
This is exactly why Kali and Lin are my main two. To me, Kali has the best sex stuff (though Autumn is catching up), and Lin has the best story stuff.

I love all the domination and exhibitionism stuff, and I know almost anything she gets will be something I enjoy. Autumn and Vanessa are both catching up with the hints we have for their tastes.
The whole elf plot is the main story after all, so it would be hard not to love it. Lin is the game to me.
Feeling bad for poor Jia. Hoping she gets a little love, both in regard to content and outcome.
Yeah, she is not only adorable, but she is in such a bad situation, I just want to help her.

Reactions: Runey and rKnight

den_tiger

Feb 16, 2022
This is exactly why Kali and Lin are my main two. To me, Kali has the best sex stuff (though Autumn is catching up), and Lin has the best story stuff.

I love all the domination and exhibitionism stuff, and I know almost anything she gets will be something I enjoy. Autumn and Vanessa are both catching up with the hints we have for their tastes.
The whole elf plot is the main story after all, so it would be hard not to love it. Lin is the game to me.

Yeah, she is not only adorable, but she is in such a bad situation, I just want to help her.
Any good scenes of Kali in the new update?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Jia ?
Umm, who? Sorry

Cheers
She is the common elf 'queen'.
I click on the exe, it shows the little loading symbol next to the mouse and I wait for the window to pop up, but it just doesn't.
Okay, where did you extract it, if at all? Was it a system folder, was it into the same folder as before? Have you played the game before?
Any good scenes of Kali in the new update?
No new sex, IIRC, but her new scene was interesting, and she helps out on some others that are sweet. ;)
Hi I'm new to this thread, can I know if this game contains any ntr in it
No.

Jun 21, 2018
Okay, where did you extract it, if at all? Was it a system folder, was it into the same folder as before? Have you played the game before?
I extracted it to a directory where I put all of my VNs from F95 or wherever I get them and no, I have separate folders for each game, and yes, I have played the game before, but it's been awhile and I haven't had a version of the game on my computer since then. I did, however, install a mod for the game, so i'm going to make another folder and re-extract the game to that one to see if it runs without the mod.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I extracted it to a directory where I put all of my VNs from F95 or wherever I get them and no, I have separate folders for each game, and yes, I have played the game before, but it's been awhile and I haven't had a version of the game on my computer since then. I did, however, install a mod for the game, so i'm going to make another folder and re-extract the game to that one to see if it runs without the mod.
Yeah, depending on the mod, and if it has been updated, that is possibly the issue.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I made a new update of the portuguese translation to version 0.15.1

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
fiz uma nova atualização da tradução por portugues pra versão 0.15.1

1650066015824.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

Tradução com muita revisão para a versão V.0.15.1 .
levei 10 horas pra fazer a revisão , tive que joga do inicio ate o fim
Se ainda tive bug e pouca coisa e não vai atrapalha o jogo

PS: O Jogo Foi traduzido Junto com o Mod Walkthrough , pode jogar com ou sem o mod

PS: A Tradução tem o save da versão 0.14 e a versão 0.15.1 completo

HaremHotel [0.15.1] MEGA
So have you like heard of a normal font size and the spoiler tag?

Learn to post in a not obnoxious way...

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes