DigDug69

Jun 29, 2019
Look at the headpat to ejaculation ratio though... Assuming both Bot and Lin getting pats, that's somewhere around 2700 days, give or take the time it takes to get floor 2 up and running. At that rate, those ejaculations could have been spaced out to every 1 and a half days, give or take.
You can pat Lin on the head over and over again in each scene. The bot seems to have a limit on the number of head peats allowed, per scene.
So, with a good mouse and strong fingers, he could have done those pats on Lin alone in a single day.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Look at the headpat to ejaculation ratio though... Assuming both Bot and Lin getting pats, that's somewhere around 2700 days, give or take the time it takes to get floor 2 up and running. At that rate, those ejaculations could have been spaced out to every 1 and a half days, give or take.
You can pat Lin on the head over and over again in each scene. The bot seems to have a limit on the number of head peats allowed, per scene.
So, with a good mouse and strong fingers, he could have done those pats on Lin alone in a single day.
Prior to the headpat update, I did Lin and Android every shift I could, and now that we can headpat everyone, I go around to everyone I can, every shift and go through all the affection options, as long as I don't get interrupted by something.

*Edit*
On another note, I am proud to say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
hi!
what is "friendship" in the game context? when they tell me to "increase friendship with character X" - what exactly should I increase? sluttyness? obedience/affection? What the hell is this "friendship" thing? No, what is friendship in real life, I quite understand.
and there is no "friendship" parameter in the game, but they tell me to increase friendship. it infuriates me =) no. it pissed me off - I triggered and wrote this angry post. =)

smile to "sweeten the bitter pill"

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
hi!
what is "friendship" in the game context? when they tell me to "increase friendship with character X" - what exactly should I increase? sluttyness? obedience/affection? What the hell is this "friendship" thing? No, what is friendship in real life, I quite understand.
and there is no "friendship" parameter in the game, but they tell me to increase friendship. it infuriates me =) no. it pissed me off - I triggered and wrote this angry post. =)

It is currently called Relationship Level. You increase it by doing story events.

Name got changed a few updates back.

torresm

Apr 5, 2020
hi!

Lay off the caffeine a bit, you're all over the place my man :LUL:
Friendship is the relationship level. You know, the main one.

• Haha
Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Lay off the caffeine a bit, you're all over the place my man :LUL:
Friendship is the relationship level. You know, the main one.
thanks for the caffeine tip - I drink tea. but thanks for the advice. =)

and I still have not been able to figure out how to increase the "relationships" - for some reason it happens "on its own", not controlled by me, as it seems to me.
Or am I just looking in the wrong place and not seeing something?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
thanks for the caffeine tip - I drink tea. but thanks for the advice. =)

and I still have not been able to figure out how to increase the "relationships" - for some reason it happens "on its own", not controlled by me, as it seems to me.
Or am I just looking in the wrong place and not seeing something?
As I just said, you increase it by doing the girls' events.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020
*Edit*
On another note, I am proud to say...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Don't think I'll ever get that far - I make new saves per version update :/

Is there a gallery unlock for version 16.2?

wschneid
Full unlock I don't think so. Runey updates the gallery with each version change, but if you want to revisit a new scene you'll need to have a save before it to load (not sure how far behind the current gallery is).

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Full unlock I don't think so. Runey updates the gallery with each version change, but if you want to revisit a new scene you'll need to have a save before it to load (not sure how far behind the current gallery is).
It's usually one update behind or so.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
this is why I have saved for practically anything that happens in game sorted into dozens of pages…and I kinda want to start over and do it all again with a better system. Probably wait for whoever ends up in room 8
No doubt, I am currently on page 37 with my saves. lol
I save at least at the start of each day, and then before every main event, and many of the smaller ones.

Reactions: KonfinedKnat

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
It's this one... Last one before the new update.
Wow, I am failing. I think I only have like 5 headpats so far. It's too lewd.

On another note, what's the secret for the last bar upgrades? I am stuck at 16/18, and the dialog options don't have any more upgrades available.

• Wow

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
On another note, what's the secret for the last bar upgrades? I am stuck at 16/18, and the dialog options don't have any more upgrades available.
Thats most likely going to be items added in a later update. Runey probably lay down the groundworks for the full number of updates to make it easier to implement them later on.

• Thinking Face

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

That is hard to say, if you have an old save like mine, it could be bugged, I had to get one of the pros on discord to fix it for me. You should only need to talk to Ellen about it.

Also, Lin and the others deserve those headpats!
Working_for_headpats.jpg

Last edited:

Bingoogus

Engaged Member
Sep 5, 2021
Man... i find it hard to get through Autumn scenes... it's not Runey's fault, the type of content involving her has always bored me to tears. Dunno where it's going to end up, seems a bit too 'magic' to me, angels and visions, religious nonsense, priests and nuns, currently stalled at the cafe asking her questions and i'm just like "i want to go home and annoy Sylvia". Sigh, it is what it is, if i have to endure Autumn content to get to the other girls content then so be it, it's a price i'll pay.

shadowtempered

Aug 22, 2020

My bar upgrades on a fresh save for v16 say 18/18. Did you buy all the music?

Man... i find it hard to get through Autumn scenes... it's not Runey's fault, the type of content involving her has always bored me to tears. Dunno where it's going to end up, seems a bit too 'magic' to me, angels and visions, religious nonsense, priests and nuns, currently stalled at the cafe asking her questions and i'm just like "i want to go home and annoy Sylvia". Sigh, it is what it is, if i have to endure Autumn content to get to the other girls content then so be it, it's a price i'll pay.
My initial thoughts was that she was kinda annoying. Her religious stuff was of no interest. Her being shoe-horned by like, the 5th event as a marriage candidate with her grand-ma(?) was kinda "ugh" but she's far more opened minded by the time you get to her exhibition stuff. Now she's far more torn in wants, which I kinda like. How she plans to sell being in a harem to her very religious sister and family is going to be interesting.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
in an expensive restaurant where crabs and champagne will be the norm in real life - they serve (oh my god) hamburgers O_O ???? ......................... *couldn't return from NMI**hung* .............. ...............................................

*after a long laugh* - okay, this is a super-cheap set of assets, where food is only fast food. fine...

*thinking for a moment* you can't see cans of Coca-Cola, right?
which means that this restaurant is just expensive and not very, very, very expensive, where, it happens, they offer visitors wine in wine glasses.

OK.
С:\>

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
screenshot0012.png
I wonder if this stroke in the overall picture is the author's intention, or just his stupidity?
but if this is the author's intention, then what is the author trying to achieve by showing that his MC is an idiot capable of tactlessness?
this phrase, like a tub of water, can cool not only a girl who knows how to listen and hear, but also the reader, opening their eyes to what the MC really is.
this phrase shows the true attitude of the MC to the Moon, as if to a little girl, capable of nothing but stupid things.
That's what this phrase says, if you think about it.
a normal girl, if she is not just looking for a source of money in the MC, can, after such a phrase, get up and run away in tears and call in the morning to inform her of her dismissal (as an option, at work - only a working relationship).

I perceive this stroke normally, because in my life I have said nonsense many times, receiving from girls "turn from the gate"
it remains only to understand - the author gave these words to his character intentionally or out of stupidity?
one character in the movie about Baron Munchausen asked "do you just have a misunderstanding with common sense, or maybe there is a personal dislike?"

spatc

Jul 8, 2018
I wonder if this stroke in the overall picture is the author's intention, or just his stupidity?
but if this is the author's intention, then what is the author trying to achieve by showing that his MC is an idiot capable of tactlessness?
It's almost as if the author understood that his prose needs to appeal to his readers and not the fictional characters in his story. If you want ultra realism, go on a date. If you want fantasy, play a game. If you want both, become a sociopath I guess...?

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes