RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
HaremHotel-0.17.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Its been said many times already, the game is too big now for Android apks. Running it with Joiplay is the only way. Instructions for how to use it are on the public Patreon release post.

Edit: Didn't think I'd get ninja'd by Runey himself
There is an Android version, 6gb. Ported by Wills747 with mega links and no ads, lain's mod included. I'll recommend that. Works perfect

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
She's meant to be annoying at the beginning, she makes assumptions about you that are wrong but can't be easily explained away due to your situation. Once she sees who you are, she realizes you're a good person after all and quits the attitude. She realizes this a problem in her own dialogue, she presumed Kali was a rich bitch, and you were a plantation owner or something. Both are wrong, and she apologizes.

Vanessa is an abolitionist, so she saw you as a direct enemy. Turns out you're on the same side and things aren't that black and white.

That's not a mechanic I've developed yet.
Gotta replay this at last.....who is Vanessa(yeah that long)

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
WARNING: If you're using Main Lain's mod for v0.17, you must delete mod files / folders from your "game" folder. If not, even with v0.17.1 patch installed, the bug prevent us to go to Kali's university to trigger Vanessa's questline and asking Kali to send nudes will still be there (the menu with option "Visit Kali" and "Send nudes" won't appear).

Just go to the "game" folder inside Harem Hotel folder, find and delete these files and folders of ML's mod:

đâsdasdsa.png

Another thing, I have a bug want to report to you, Runey. I keep skipping days to ask Kali to send nudes while her at university (yeah, i'm perv!), it works fine most of the time (beautiful pics, I must say) but I frequently see this bug, is there a nude pic of Kali (named kali_nude5) that you forgot to put in the patch?

ádasdasd.png

LordTyron

Sep 29, 2018
I can't do the Kali's 0.17 event, when I *talk* to her in the morning it sends me to the door and nothing happens. Im not using mods.

Dunner

Aug 14, 2017
I just found this video while browsing the InterWebs and I had to share it here because this is 100% something Ally would do to the MC or the Aunties in the hotel as a prank xD

Now to a matter of grave concern (not really it's just another meme):

Thanks for attending my Ted Talk and don't forget to smile.

Reinyn

May 22, 2017
I just found this video while browsing the InterWebs and I had to share it here because this is 100% something Ally would do to the MC or the Aunties in the hotel as a prank xD

Now to a matter of grave concern (not really it's just another meme):

Thanks for attending my Ted Talk and don't forget to smile.
Some basic biology my friend, you have to put it in the right hole. So not like this.
Naamloos7.png

:p:p:p

wsrvnar

Jul 15, 2020
To start that one, you are supposed to go to the lobby.
No, I can confirm it's a new bug of v17.1 just like LordTyron reported, I keep go to lobby in the morning, nothing happened. And when I go to her room for "Talk" option, it keeps sending me to the front door.

Looks like with this new v17 release, Kali chose to be a bad girl and keep giving us and Runey headaches. Maybe because we fked her sister and her classmates too much so she get jealous, lol...

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
No, I can confirm it's a new bug of v17.1 just like LordTyron reported, I keep go to lobby in the morning, nothing happened. And when I go to her room for "Talk" option, it keeps sending me to the front door.

Looks like with this new v17 release, Kali chose to be a bad girl and keep giving us and Runey headaches.
Have you tried other times? Just curious...

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I tried to go to her room on Noon for "Talk" option and this happened... She goes to school on Evening so no point trying...

View attachment 2720188
Well, I meant the lobby, which is where both the 17 and 18 events are supposed to start, at least according to the , but that is a bummer.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes