rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
The correct way to do this is to report the OP, select updated version, then provide links to the new versions.
Yes, otherwise the links may be very slow or expired because everybody downloads from them, as they are now.

Did you make multiple 0.10.1 releases? That's a big no-no; any time you make a new release you should update the version number. If you released 0.10.1 and then released a new version with bugfixes you should call it 0.10.2, 0.10.1.1, 0.10.1a, or something similar. Not 0.10.1 again.
This.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
the game is good, good story and graphics, many opportunities to extend the story but i tried this game because i saw lactation in the genre so i am totally expecting a good lactation scene from a milf as there is no pregnancy in the genre. But what i found is a lactating robot named android, it's disappointing. so if you have milf and lactation fetish then this one is not for you, otherwise you can try the game it is good :)
And there is one thing more, why the bosoms are so pink ?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
the game is good, good story and graphics, many opportunities to extend the story but i tried this game because i saw lactation in the genre so i am totally expecting a good lactation scene from a milf as there is no pregnancy in the genre. But what i found is a lactating robot named android, it's disappointing. so if you have milf and lactation fetish then this one is not for you, otherwise you can try the game it is good :)
Hey at least you can milk her in a cow outfit complete with massive sized up breasts!

FormeAvec

May 22, 2018
Haven't played since version 0.8 since my old computer died and I lost my save file. Would anyone happen to have a file from around that point? Any help greatly appreciated, I've tried searching to no avail.

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
u can change her name, like me, i take chichi :))))

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
love the slave route for all the elf girls...so far loving the game an story..i even cried four times during the story for some of the girls.keep up the great work!
Yeah, I finished my original game's update stories with the Love route, then powered through a replay going Slave because of my obsession of payback for Nia. I'm sure Runey's Elf stories through kindness will be great when he eventually releases them, but I'm so into submissive Nia now that when my MC dies, he'll have a Viking funeral; and guess who's going with him to Valhalla?! :LOL:

Reactions: tonicase24

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
Yeah, I finished my original game's update stories with the Love route, then powered through a replay going Slave because of my obsession of payback for Nia. I'm sure Runey's Elf stories through kindness will be great when he eventually releases them, but I'm so into submissive Nia now that when my MC dies, he'll have a Viking funeral; and guess who's going with him to Valhalla?! :LOL:
well you do need a bitch dog at your feet...oh wait its just a dog..eeh..who cares bitch dog it is Nia

Reactions: Harem_Master

ImJustLine

Mar 15, 2019
Ehy guys excuse me but I’m having trouble with Kate’s riddle. More precisely with the second where he asks you to insert a word or other.. i know the first answer "e" but I can’t figure out what the second answer is. Did anyone else get it?

• Angry
Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
well you do need a bitch dog at your feet...oh wait its just a dog..eeh..who cares bitch dog it is Nia
You'd think that, but I've become fond of Nia, and she's now my favorite Sanctuary slave; meanwhile, Sylvia just yaps like a useless Pomeranian, so she'll be at my feet and Nia by my side... But I'll be holding the bat! ;)

Reactions: tonicase24

Sharptoe1

Aug 30, 2018
Ehy guys excuse me but I’m having trouble with Kate’s riddle. More precisely with the second where he asks you to insert a word or other.. i know the first answer "e" but I can’t figure out what the second answer is. Did anyone else get it?
Comes before the end of January and February, but not any other month?

Take a look at the 2nd last letter of each month.

Reactions: TheDevian

tonicase24

May 10, 2019
You'd think that, but I've become fond of Nia, and she's now my favorite Sanctuary slave; meanwhile, Sylvia just yaps like a useless Pomeranian, so she'll be at my feet and Nia by my side... But I'll be holding the bat! ;)
Nia's boob jobs are soooooo good..but Sylvia always get to drink it down..that scene is just great.and i agree Nia is better then the bitch who should not be named.

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
I believe I identified the issue (cockpit error). Try this:

EDIT: this was downloaded from Runey's Mega and should be the same as what's on the OP (v10.1) as of the time of this edit. SHA256 hash = E6D00B5B97DD161A94926A6E66D0FC3735E16EBF70498283A76BAB0F9C86D035
hey, thanks mannn ,I have already downloaded it yesterday, but I am sure it gonna help others if runey and mods are okk with it, then
I hope they will add it to the home page.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 444 Votes