Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I was kinda hoping to change them to specific points...and wait are we allowed to share them? I thought they were patreon exclusive.
The only downside to changing some of the points is that there's a chance of causing problems with some of the character's story progression. Just be careful. :)

As far as Runey having any sort of authority here, I'm sure he'd be the first one to tell you that it's probably not as much as he'd like.;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
The PC will end being one busy man. Leading a multi billion dollar company, tending to 12 kids from Ashley and god knows how many more if other girls want them, leading the underground elven revolution, managing several hotels, keeping the new Skynet (android) from getting out of hand. Well, at least he'll have Lin.
To be fair, there will be plenty of women who will love to be helping to raise the kids, like Lin, Ashley, and some of the others that don't seem to want jobs.
The job of a CEO is far from demanding once you get everything set up the way you want it, most of it should be smooth sailing.
I was kinda hoping to change them to specific points...and wait are we allowed to share them? I thought they were patreon exclusive.
You can change some of the stats, but changing the friendship stat will either take you to the end, like the ones listed, or they will break your game. You can't just go around skipping parts.
sorry if this question has been asked already, but is there a consise guide to the different attributes? I don't understand the correlation to the colors and whether a girl has that attribute or not
White means you haven't tried it. Green means you have done it a bit. Blue means you have done is a good bit. Yellow with one star means you have done it 15+ times. Yellow with 2 stars means you have done it 30+ times. Yellow with 3 stars means you have done it 50+ times. Until it turns yellow, you don't have the stat.

Reactions: ankhtar

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Well yeah no shit. Thought runey had some authority here though
No authority; however he does engage with us.

He realizes that this is one of the few places where he can get exposure for his product. Many of his patrons became patrons after finding his game here. (This is my opinion; I haven't done a survey).

He doesn't post patron-only content here, because that would be betraying his patrons. It does get posted by dirty pirates, though.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
To be fair, there will be plenty of women who will love to be helping to raise the kids, like Lin, Ashley, and some of the others that don't seem to want jobs.
The job of a CEO is far from demanding once you get everything set up the way you want it, most of it should be smooth sailing.
You can change some of the stats, but changing the friendship stat will either take you to the end, like the ones listed, or they will break your game. You can't just go around skipping parts.
White means you haven't tried it. Green means you have done it a bit. Blue means you have done is a good bit. Yellow with one star means you have done it 15+ times. Yellow with 2 stars means you have done it 30+ times. Yellow with 3 stars means you have done it 50+ times. Until it turns yellow, you don't have the stat.
awesome, thanks!

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
Let's hope some of them manage to contain themselves when it comes to the production of babies though, like Maria. Otherwise we might end up with a Nursery Hotel sequel.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
There was also a level, where you would not win, but since you and Lin gave a good showing, he still respected your way of doing things. We are curious if you could lose so badly that you do not, but we will figure it out one day. XD
The one in the bar is pretty nice. I like her look better than Ellen anyway, lol.
And at least one more floor to be repaired. ...Not to mention other buildings that Kali it trying to talk him into buying. lol
Make a generous contribution to the Church. Saint Lily is "HAWT" and should be made corruptible; plus gain more influence with Autumn and her sister through their Dad, the Bishop. Checkmate!!! :devilish: screenshot0351.png screenshot0355.png screenshot0353.png

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
The PC will end being one busy man. Leading a multi billion dollar company, tending to 12 kids from Ashley and god knows how many more if other girls want them, leading the underground elven revolution, managing several hotels, keeping the new Skynet (android) from getting out of hand. Well, at least he'll have Lin.
Let's be real, most of that will be Ellen's job. MC just solves problems with his dick, then any new problems resulting from the initial solving are Ellen's problems, unless those new problems can also be solved with MC's dick. We should give Ellen a raise.

Harem_Master

Oct 8, 2019
Let's be real, most of that will be Ellen's job. MC just solves problems with his dick, then any new problems resulting from the initial solving are Ellen's problems, unless those new problems can also be solved with MC's dick. We should give Ellen a raise.
hear-hear.jpg

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Make a generous contribution to the Church. Saint Lily is "HAWT" and should be made corruptible; plus gain more influence with Autumn and her sister through their Dad, the Bishop. Checkmate!!! :devilish: View attachment 723078 View attachment 723080 View attachment 723081
lol, I also thought he could be Autumn's dad because of the hair and us being told by Autumn he came here to help as a member of the church or something right in this update, but I think Runey confirmed he isn't.

• Thinking Face
4.70 star(s) 449 Votes