Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
She only stumped me once and it was a one letter answer which she tried to get me twice with.
I confess that I can have some difficulty answering her questions when we're on the date, but that's only because of a few where I'd want to answer "Yes" and that's not one of the options.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Oh no no no, you guys got it all wrong. The best girl is definitely pizza place girl who's constantly asleep at the counter while apparently dreaming about elf aliens. She's like every weeb's wet dream right there. I'm only half joking.
You've got a point. One of my favorite Kali Lust scenes is the one where you take her to the pizza place. I'm hoping that there will be a second part to that scene where she's more involved in the activity.

Reactions: DrFree and ankhtar

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Oh no no no, you guys got it all wrong. The best girl is definitely pizza place girl who's constantly asleep at the counter while apparently dreaming about elf aliens. She's like every weeb's wet dream right there. I'm only half joking.
Can you do more to her than cumming on her backside eventually?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
2 floors makes it feel like a boarding house...10 makes it a hotel and currently not many are paying for the lodgings as well.

Keeping in mind that a maid is on each floor in a room so far 2 . Leaving 3 rooms for hotel guests per floor means 30 guests and 10 maids seems like a good number to me. Summertime Saga would be close to having around the same number of characters for comparison. Why not make it different from other projects most usually have a dozen or less people. Why does there have to be a limit to characters or story opportunities.
Quantity does not make quality.
The thing I like about this game is the character development. Not the usual "good girl to a nympho" route but actual character development; look at Ashley or even Lin - at the start you don't think that girl will have steel inside of her.
I play several games. This is one of the very few that I stay for the story and characters.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nah, she's a species-ist! She is mean to elves! She needs to be ...reeducated. Let Lin take her to the dungeon. :sneaky:

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to 0.10:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cyclos

Mar 8, 2019
I just wanted to thank you Runey, your game Harem Hotel is the most beautiful and enjoyable game i have played in the erogame universe. I love the story, the funny situations, the sad ones, and the music... I hope you will keep up your amazing work, i've been following your updates for a long time now... All my thanks to you and to all those who participate in this project, like Lain and this amazing mod. All my love from France.

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes