DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Patreon must be voluntary.
Put walkthrough in Patreon, is a attemp to force my volition
You must deserve that we donate money, in patreon.
That way I will never put money for you, your attitude is very bad and I do not accept pressures
Basically the dev allows game to be put here for free, interacts with the members and is helpful as far as I have seen and the game does not need a walk-through, so why begrudge him the ability to make some money from people that want the walk-through? It is not like he has hidden content behind a high paywall.

Now if really have a big problem with that, nobody stops you from making a walk-through yourself and sharing it here. :p

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Hey everyone. I'm playing version 0.4 and I'm having trouble triggering Maria's Friendship level 11 event. Every time I try the talk option, it just says I should invite her to beach or something along those lines. How do I do that? Thanks.
Knock on her door and choose the "Want to go to the beach?" option.

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
That way I will never put money for you, your attitude is very bad and I do not accept pressures
One message in almost 11 months?
I dare you to post less. Especially if the quality is of the same level.

Reactions: UnDeaD_CyBorG

PeterE

Jul 28, 2017
This file will give 100 points to all girls attributes aside Friendship, just put inside the renpy/common folder then open the console and type "call Cheat". I suggest not using this if you're playing the game for the first time.

PeterE

Jul 28, 2017
This file will give 100 points to all girls attributes aside Friendship, just put inside the renpy/common folder then open the console and type "call Cheat". I suggest not using this if you're playing the game for the first time.
Does not Work :-(

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
excuse me? you sir are the one being rude this game really doesnt need a walk through imo and the dev is NOT required to post it on a pirating forum

tonzak

Dec 18, 2016
Wow, how have I not heard of this game before today? For version .4, it's got way more content than most full versions of games on this site.

Reactions: stever

Chrostiph

Oct 21, 2018
Does not Work :-(
The .py is missing the friendship flags (they are "<name>_friendship = 100") , however this is kinda useless. You have to unlock the flags otherwise you won't see the "services" of the girls. Also like in almost all of this games, if you set your affection/slut/ex too high, you will skip steps in the chains of the girls, locking you out of progress.

This game has such a nice tone and some of the scenes are really high quality but holy grindy-bejesus the reptition to get stuff unlocked...

4.70 star(s) 446 Votes