sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
Continue playing the game until Ellen is there. Or click on her door to trigger her event.
According to the info tab there's nothing left to do and when I click on the door or desk I get...

Capture.PNG

And I've searched the hotel. Thanks for your response though and great game.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Im sorry if this is a silly question, i cant find how to get the saves to load. I tried searching the forums but there are 1141 pages lol. So i download this save and drag it into the save spot but when i load the game nothing pops up in loading.
Put them in "game\saves" folder of your game, simply, and relaunch the game. It's the same procedure for near all Ren'Py games - simply some use a global save folder instead of a local one, but this game uses a local one.
If you don't find the "saves" folder in "game" subfolder, then create it or save a dummy game just to let the game create it for you.

Reactions: dod123

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
So I made some patch files for the original (not the more compressed ones) PC version of Harem Hotel.

Open and extract the content from the game main folder and overwritte all files if asked.
Also some patch may need that you delete some files, thus read the README.txt.
Used it at your own risk.
  • From 0.9.2 to 0.10.2
  • From 0.10 to 0.10.1
  • From 0.10 to 0.10.2
    , Mega
  • From 0.10.1 to 0.10.2
    , Mega
  • From 0.10.2 to 0.11
PS: I certained need a faster PC.:ROFLMAO:
PPS: If someone want to made a programm for me that can compare the two game folder and automatic made a patch folder, I would very much appreciate it.
PPPS: Runey To press every last bits out of an achrive you could switch from zip to 7z archive. I could shrink it from 5'116'723 KB to 5'073'822 KB, more possible but I then I need a faster PC.:LOL: (my current settings want 11 GB RAM, more insanse settings want over 32 GB)
PPPPS: If someone have a problem with the patch, ping me
PPPPPS: I do this only for "full" release, no alpha, no beta and no pre-release!
PPPPPPS: Just for the fun of it:ROFLMAO:
i clicked the link to see wha the patch do and only got the above text, use at my own risk when I does not even kow what the patch does? :eek:
is this just update from from last update without having to download the entire game again?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
According to the info tab there's nothing left to do and when I click on the door or desk I get...

View attachment 895788

And I've searched the hotel. Thanks for your response though and great game.
That text is indicating there is in fact another event for her. If it shows you don't have anymore, your game has been corrupted.

dod123

Nov 5, 2019
Put them in "game\saves" folder of your game, simply, and relaunch the game. It's the same procedure for near all Ren'Py games - simply some use a global save folder instead of a local one, but this game uses a local one.
If you don't find the "saves" folder in "game" subfolder, then create it or save a dummy game just to let the game create it for you.
Thank you for the quick reply, i tried this and nothing popped up! I sadly lost all my saves in a windows re-install. Im gonna delete all my copies of harem and try again. Ty once again.

sadceaser

Aug 12, 2018
That text is indicating there is in fact another event for her. If it shows you don't have anymore, your game has been corrupted.
You're quite correct, I mispoke; there's nothing else to do but her events, which I cannot find. A... hint maybe?

leeetsgooo

Feb 8, 2020
So I made some patch files for the original (not the more compressed ones) PC version of Harem Hotel.

Open and extract the content from the game main folder and overwritte all files if asked.
Also some patch may need that you delete some files, thus read the README.txt.
Used it at your own risk.
  • From 0.9.2 to 0.10.2
  • From 0.10 to 0.10.1
  • From 0.10 to 0.10.2
    , Mega
  • From 0.10.1 to 0.10.2
    , Mega
  • From 0.10.2 to 0.11
PS: I certained need a faster PC.:ROFLMAO:
PPS: If someone want to made a programm for me that can compare the two game folder and automatic made a patch folder, I would very much appreciate it.
PPPS: Runey To press every last bits out of an achrive you could switch from zip to 7z archive. I could shrink it from 5'116'723 KB to 5'073'822 KB, more possible but I then I need a faster PC.:LOL: (my current settings want 11 GB RAM, more insanse settings want over 32 GB)
PPPPS: If someone have a problem with the patch, ping me
PPPPPS: I do this only for "full" release, no alpha, no beta and no pre-release!
PPPPPPS: Just for the fun of it:ROFLMAO:
What does this patch do?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jesus chruist guys...use a damn downloader (such as jdownloader) and stop stressing about the damn file size and/or which link you get it from.

Reactions: voyeurkind

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
Since I cant find anything related to it by search...whatever happened to Ann´s route selection?
Her hot spring access is gone too...is this a temporary measure I missed?

Last edited:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Thank you for the quick reply, i tried this and nothing popped up! I sadly lost all my saves in a windows re-install. Im gonna delete all my copies of harem and try again. Ty once again.
As I said, do it with game closed, relaunch game after. It must work for a 0.10.2 version, but I didn't tried them in a 0.11 - but I don't see why it should not work.
You did something wrong: please do a dummy save (play 10 seconds and save), in the top/left slot (that's the "1-1" slot). Then search in game's folder all ".save" files, you should find the correct folder then.

Reactions: dod123

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Mega won't download unless I pay them, Google Drive link is dead, and nopy fails around 2gigs in and makes me reset the download.
Did you checked my previous answer to you? Seems you don't...
You do NOT need to pay ANYTHING to Mega. Simply register, use their Sync client, and PERIOD. You don't even need a credit card.
Then switch to my previous post and follow instructions.

dod123

Nov 5, 2019
As I said, do it with game closed, relaunch game after. It must work for a 0.10.2 version, but I didn't tried them in a 0.11 - but I don't see why it should not work.
You did something wrong: please do a dummy save (play 10 seconds and save), in the top/left slot (that's the "1-1" slot). Then search in game's folder all ".save" files, you should find the correct folder then.
ahh ty i was trying to do it on a .11 save, my bad that makes complete sense

carcinic

Nov 25, 2017
anyone else having an issue where Kali and Ashley's stories are incompletable? Unless I'm missing something, I haven't had a chance to do any events related to their stories for this update.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
These saves used Lain's mod. You should probably do this:
  • Put them in your 0.10.2 version.
  • Load saves, go to lobby (maybe change your name) and overwrite the save - this should remove unwanted things.
  • Once the two saves are "adapted" (and working...), update to 0.11 through patch or do a fresh install from scratch.
  • Import then the two saves in 0.11.
Since I didn't seen anything about broken saves in 0.11, this should work, whatever happens.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I wanted to say that I had the same issue with those saves not showing up when I ran v0.11, but I was able to find the problem. The files I downloaded had names that started with "913002_" and "913005_" (respectively). All you need to do is delete just that part of the filename, and the saves should show up. I hope that helps.

Reactions: Wisblade and dod123

Aya Ryuusenji

Jun 16, 2019
anyone have ggdrive link? all the link is too slow for me, it need over 2 days to complete! with ggdrive i can get it about 20 mins or so...

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes