ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Runey great job with those new riddles ..... shithead :ROFLMAO:

you got me stumped on the one : on earth i am dead , though i live on the moon riddle ... HELP !!! :LOL:

Mathesar

Mar 20, 2018
Runey

I found a typo in Kali's new event.

"He was sent by his Emporer with a small legion of crusaders to the mysterious lands not yet known as Syl'anar to gather information that may aid in colonization."

should be

"He was sent by his Emperor with a small legion of crusaders to the mysterious lands not yet known as Syl'anar to gather information that may aid in colonization."

Reactions: Runey

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So for some questions about the patches of mine. This will later be integrated into mine post.

Q: What does your patch?
A: It update version A of the game to version B. Means you don't have to download the whole version B only need my patch for this.
Q: Why do you write "use it at your own risk"?
A: Simple because the stupidity of humankind and the size of the universe are endless, yet I'm not sure about the latter. Or modified for F95 if user can't read a post before their own, read the open post of a thread or install new version of a Ren'py game over the old one.
So I simple won't to be hold accounting for if someone do "shit" with my patch.
Q: Why is there only one versions for Windows there?
A: Simple because I have a Windows PC and if something goes completely wrong I can debug it. Not so for Linux or Mac and on Android I don't think patch would even work.
Also if I would do patches for the compressed versions it would double or more my workload and it would also slow done my reaction time.
Q: Then why do you don't make your own compress version and do patchs for it?
A: Good idea. Perhaps sometimes I will do it, but not yet. For one I would need to understand how you do it, thinker with the settings to find the right one(s) that have the a good balance between size and quality. And I'm aware that I'm not some kind of a computer wizard, so my variant(s) wouldn't be much different to the others out there. And second it would take time.
Q: What is in your patch?
A: The files that are new or different between the two versions and nothing more.
Q: Why is there only Anonfiles to download it from?
A: First officially doesn't limit your bandwidth nor have a time/size limit. And secondly it is simple, as I don't have to register. Also for Nopy you need to receive an invitation and I don't have one.

If they are any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Last edited:

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I wanted to say that I had the same issue with those saves not showing up when I ran v0.11, but I was able to find the problem. The files I downloaded had names that started with "913002_" and "913005_" (respectively). All you need to do is delete just that part of the filename, and the saves should show up. I hope that helps.
Oh fuck, didn't even thought about the forum's renaming files... Thanks, pal.

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
I did read it, but it's full of lies so what was the point? The download still stops at 4.99gigs and starts requesting a payment. The google drive link is already dead and this nopy fails between 1-2 gigs after 3 attempts.
If you didn't read solutions to your questions, shut up then and don't ask any question ever again.

You don't do what is needed to bypass this barrier, and now you complain? Stop being childish.

I will RETELL to you: register a Mega account (free), use the Sync client (free), and wait OR change your IP once limit is reached (free). There is no lies here, but there is a thick wall of bone on the other side, it seems...

Wisblade

Jul 2, 2019
Try this:

I've been using it for years because the Mega browser client wants to buffer the entire file in RAM and can't handle anything bigger than 4GB on some browsers. In particular Firefox tends to choke on big Mega downloads.
The MegaSync client do the same, and is probably more friendly for most people.
BTW, I noticed too that Firefox don't handle well Mega... It's not the only thing it struggles on, I also had problems with Skype Enterprise (ex-Lync), Webex, and several other webapps.

Feb 24, 2020
So for some questions about the patches of mine. This will later be integrated into the mine post.

Q: What does your patch?
A: It update version A of the game to version B. Means you don't have to download the whole version B only need my patch for this.
Q: Why do you write "use it at your own risk"?
A: Simple because the stupidity of humankind and the size of the universe are endless, yet I'm not sure about the latter. Or modified for F95 if user can't read a post before their own, read the open post of a thread or install new version of a Ren'py game over the old one.
So I simple won't to be hold accounting for if someone do "shit" with my patch.
Q: Why is there only one versions for Windows there?
A: Simple because I have a Windows PC and if something goes completely wrong I can debug it. Not so for Linux or Mac and on Android I don't think patch would even work.
Also if I would do patches for the compressed versions it would double or more my workload and it would also slow done my reaction time.
Q: Then why do you don't make your own compress version and do patchs for it?
A: Good idea. Perhaps sometimes I will do it, but not yet. For one I would need to understand how you do it, thinker with the settings to find the right one(s) that have the a good balance between size and quality. And I'm aware that I'm not some kind of a computer wizard, so my variant(s) wouldn't be much different to the others out there. And second it would take time.
Q: What is in your patch?
A: The files that are new or different between the two versions and nothing more.
Q: Why is there only Anonfiles to download it from?
A: First officially doesn't limit your bandwidth nor have a time/size limit. And secondly it is simple, as I don't have to register. Also for Nopy you need to receive an invitation and I don't have one.

If they are any other questions don't hesitate to ask.
Thank you for making the patch/patches. It's really helpful for people like me who are limited storage wise. Your work is appreciated. ☺

Jonboy72

Jun 20, 2018
Absolutely love this game but with my limited download it is getting a bit to big for me to get even the compressed version at 3.11gb

4.70 star(s) 449 Votes