King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
I am totally ok with her ;) And I appreciate that you let an option open for a more D&D styled Drow :)
(Although you could've just done a Gyaru character :coldsweat:) But as I said I don't mind her.
pretty sure the dark elf had pointy ears
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: anotherstranger

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Just two stupid questions: Is Kali's dad secretly a Mafia's Don? I am not saying it because he looks italian, or because he looks dangerous, or because of how he is dressed, or because he is apparently rich. I am just saying it because he looks like a person that you don't want to make angry. That brings me to my second question: If the MC will make Kali's dad angry, how possible is that he will end up being cut in pieces, mixed in hot-dog meat and made into hot-dog or that he will "get The Cement Shoes and eternal bath at the bottom of the river near the hotel"? Sorry.
Not a stupid question at all.

All you know of Kali's father is that he's rich, and he's a CEO who buys out other businesses.

donkrieg

Nov 5, 2018
so noone can help me with the console issue i posted i cant get it working at all always causes exception errors when i try to enable the console this game is one of my favorites but guess ill have to stop playing it

@Runey thanks for the great game upto this point ill stop playing this now since im having so many problems with it
I am having the same issue as you and got no answers from anyone I asked ill be joining you in quitting this game since no one is willing to help

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
ok something is really off for me in this version all the other versions i was able to enable the console easily but this one once i edit the options.rpy file and or the 00console.rpy i get exception errors someone help me out please

so noone can help me with the console issue i posted i cant get it working at all always causes exception errors when i try to enable the console this game is one of my favorites but guess ill have to stop playing it

@Runey thanks for the great game upto this point ill stop playing this now since im having so many problems with it
Patience, dude. This isn't a 24/7 help line. People see stuff when they see it.

Try reverting back to the original files. Run and see if it works. If it doesn't, redownload.
Then get UnRen and use the enable console feature.

Reactions: Carpe Stultus

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I am having the same issue as you and got no answers from anyone I asked ill be joining you in quitting this game since no one is willing to help
That error has nothing to do with me. I don't know what it is, nor do I expect anyone here to know what it is. That's why no one is helping, because they can't. Try reinstalling the game.

Oct 23, 2018

Needed another Elf anyway.
looks tiny bit bloodthirsty o.o ashley got a friend i guess ... but damn 4 types of elves and we get to have fun with all of them ? o.o the nerd in me highly approves xD

hmmm now i wonder if we also get a 5th type like moonelves ... or wow bloodelves

or stuff like pixies or a sub-vampire (instead of the dom violet) damn my mind goes places of wich i never thought

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have the v0.4.3 version but i cant find the new dreamscape?
Put in the code spinningtv. You'll be able to go to Violet's room that way.

It's not a new dreamscape, but should be treated as a dreamscape. Meaning it's not under the Dreamscape menu, but isn't canon much like a dreamscape is.

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
Are there shower scenes for Felicity and Emma? I have them both Exhibition 10, both over 35 sluttiness, 50 affection and still get shunned when I go into the shower.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Are there shower scenes for Felicity and Emma? I have them both Exhibition 10, both over 35 sluttiness, 50 affection and still get shunned when I go into the shower.
If added, it would have been in the patch notes. It wasn't in v0.4.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Will Ashley ever grow up or stop trying to murder everyone. I tried making her submissive, but it didnt really seem to do much in terms of threatening to murder everyone the MC goes near.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Will Ashley ever grow up or stop trying to murder everyone. I tried making her submissive, but it didnt really seem to do much in terms of threatening to murder everyone the MC goes near.
All I'll say is all characters will go through an arc that changes them a bit. You've seen Kali, Lin, Android, and the Twins change. Maria has also changed a little bit.

Maybe it won't be a lot, maybe it will, maybe it won't even happen.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
All I'll say is all characters will go through an arc that changes them a bit. You've seen Kali, Lin, Android, and the Twins change. Maria has also changed a little bit.

Maybe it won't be a lot, maybe it will, maybe it won't even happen.
Well. That's very vague.

ryankenn

Aug 14, 2018
This update doesn't go anywhere for me. I go to Violet's room,talk to them both, she says it would be good to eat, then the dialogue box displays the letter "t" and it just goes back to the main room screen. Correct?

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes