Nuffy

May 5, 2018
Amazing so far. Seriously, if this was the full release, it would already be a good game. If you keep it up, it's on pace to be one of the greatest. One small question. Did I turn Ashley into a yandere by making terrible choices, or is she always yandere?

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Amazing so far. Seriously, if this was the full release, it would already be a good game. If you keep it up, it's on pace to be one of the greatest. One small question. Did I turn Ashley into a yandere by making terrible choices, or is she always yandere?
Thanks! Ashley is always a Yandere no matter what you choose.

Feel free to join the discord if you would like to see previews of upcoming content (check the pinned comments). Or if you're looking for more and have money to spare, $10 patrons and above just received beta #1 of v0.2 today.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Planned fetishes include:
  • Milf
  • Twins
  • Religious Corruption
  • Breast Expansion/Reduction
  • Robot
  • Masochism
  • Pet Play
  • Feet/Footjobs
  • Watersports
  • Pregnancy
  • Lactation
  • More Ahegao
Holy moly im in !! :eazyHype::FeelsGoodMan::HeyGuys:
Tell me more about this watersports ;)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
They go on a rafting adventure in 0.3

Actual true story.

Reactions: Runey

Rubius

Jan 31, 2018
when can bums like us enjoy the beta?
this appeal to Runey
and thank you for the work done, alas, my country does not allow to use patreon

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
when can bums like us enjoy the beta?
this appeal to Runey
and thank you for the work done, alas, my country does not allow to use patreon
Only $10 patrons and above will get the betas, $5 patrons and above will get the game 1 week before release, the rest of the world gets it after that.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Apparently the graphics are getting updated in the next version. Better hair mostly. Not a major change but a nice incremental improvement. I really appreciate when devs pay attention to the details.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Apparently the graphics are getting updated in the next version. Better hair mostly. Not a major change but a nice incremental improvement. I really appreciate when devs pay attention to the details.
Hair hasn't really been changed much, the biggest difference you'll notice are the eyes. Here's a post I made on patreon because I'm too lazy to upload the pictures. >

Old scenes wont be updated, only newer ones in v0.2. It's most noticeable with Lin's eyes, and that's only when you're very close. Most people won't really notice the difference.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I noticed hair shadows too
Yep, just one of many things that'll help make the characters look more life like.

In other news, as of today 33 new scenes have been added so far, as well as roughly 70% of the sex scenes redone.

And the Robot Maid (Not her actual name, you'll be giving her one) has three breast sizes.

Here's a preview:

The middle size is her default size.

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Personally, I like maid #1 and #2. Their breast size seem more natural than #3. Will there be anymore new locations added to the game in the future? Maybe Ashley/Maria's school, Ashley's parents house, a random hotel room where Kali's father is staying for business, a fancy or regular restaurant, etc.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Personally, I like maid #1 and #2. Their breast size seem more natural than #3. Will there be anymore new locations added to the game in the future? Maybe Ashley/Maria's school, Ashley's parents house, a random hotel room where Kali's father is staying for business, a fancy or regular restaurant, etc.
Most likely, yes! Nothing has been made so far, but if story warrants a new zone, then absolutely.

No promises, but, Ashley's school may be coming soon to allow you and Ashley to have some fun over there.

Reactions: Zontany

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Oh man I hope the MILF one comes sooner rather than later! Either way I'm looking forward to the next update! Especially since I had figured out what had gone wrong with the game in my PC.

As for Robot Maid, I like 2 and 1. 3 looks kind of odd to me. Like her breasts are too big.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Oh man I hope the MILF one comes sooner rather than later! Either way I'm looking forward to the next update! Especially since I had figured out what had gone wrong with the game in my PC.

As for Robot Maid, I like 2 and 1. 3 looks kind of odd to me. Like her breasts are too big.
With her clothes on, the biggest breasts do look a little bit weird. But they definitely look better with her top off ;)

4.70 star(s) 444 Votes