Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I actually woke up with a thought this morning that Cornwall could take Lin away if the MC displeased him somehow. You'd rescue Lin or whatever after a few days, she'd run into the MC's arms, kiss, and he would realize how wrong he was with the slave trade and keeping elves as pure slaves because of seeing the connection Lin has with the MC, and eventually some way down the line, they'd be freed and the MC & Lin could marry.

I mean I doubt know since it's close to what happened already with a certain girl in the hotel so I don't know if that sort of thing would be repeated. But it was a thought I had this morning on how Lin and the MC could finally be together without barriers. I'm sure it would involve Cornwall either way

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
He's welcome to try. Don't think he's gonna like what happens if he does, though.
I've been dreading something like that in this game for a couple of days because he did say earlier in the game about taking Elves away from masters and I guess going through my 2nd playthrough (just for Lin screenshots) made me realize he can take her away for basically any reason, even if it's manufactured. I mean, she is trying to change things, and he's helping and along with her.

Bad enough what happened to Maria but it better not happen to Lin in some way

Reactions: Runey

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
If Cornwall tries anything, we'll turn him into corn flakes and feed him to the elves for breakfast.
I wanted to jump through the screen several times and punch that bastard out, especially during his "313 Speech"...

Bastardo, Baka (ばか), Scheißkerl, сволочь, Bastard (cursing in all the languages I know)

• Haha
Reactions: alex2011

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
The eight girls refers to the main girls - Lin, Kali, Ashley, Maria, Android, Felicity, Emma, and Autumn.

You also forgot Hanna as a secondary, so fourteen in total. Secondary girls aren't counted since they're somewhat optional.
yeah .. that would be a NO ........ i was referring to the girls living at the Hotel .... Hanna does not live there !!!! .......

May 1, 2018
How do I unlock event 26 for Felicity and Emma? Lainsmod is telling me to go to Syl'anar but I don't know how lol. I'm already at Ashley 39 so that shouldn't be an issue either.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
yeah .. that would be a NO ........ i was referring to the girls living at the Hotel .... Hanna does not live there !!!! .......
Yeah, that could also be a bit outdated...
View attachment 1320048

Moving on from pointless discussions, what do you think her name should be?
Miss Puss
Mr. Fuzzybottoms
Tiger
Ginger
Mrs. Howl
Princess Paws
Pawsephone
Catsper
Catsopeia
Rupurrt
Catsimir
Purrcival
How do I unlock event 26 for Felicity and Emma? Lainsmod is telling me to go to Syl'anar but I don't know how lol. I'm already at Ashley 39 so that shouldn't be an issue either.
Do Lin's story.

Reactions: Runey

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I've been dreading something like that in this game for a couple of days because he did say earlier in the game about taking Elves away from masters and I guess going through my 2nd playthrough (just for Lin screenshots) made me realize he can take her away for basically any reason, even if it's manufactured. I mean, she is trying to change things, and he's helping and along with her.

Bad enough what happened to Maria but it better not happen to Lin in some way
He has shown already he has the power to on the whim remove slaves from masters because he deems them unfit to have them. Why the MC emotional or not jumped through so many hoops to threaten him over events Cornwall was not directly responsible for is beyond me but hes got it coming if he wants to poke a hornets nest esp as he wants to really create change for elves and half elves. Cornwall has already shown himself a willing ally and to lend his ear to the MCs ideas which make it even more face palm worthy but alas maybe Runey is setting him up to be the prime antagonist despite these older scenes. He wont react well to his entire empire being at threat by a robot replacement for them as the story seems to be leaning.

Still whats his plan with the elf queen, hes offering her hand in marriage during his PR junket. Id like to assume Runey wont just marry her off to some random so its gotta be someone we know if its not Cornwell himself? i suppose the MC makes the most sense as hes little connection with her but he could try and use her as bargaining tool to simmer his push against elves perhaps? or use it to create conflict within the Harem as ive no idea how Lin would take that idea even if having her onside would greatly help her cause (unless she would turn on them and was a mole so that would be say the Sanctuary exposed and Nia in great trouble). Shes not a great queen and neither is the High Elf one, if not controlled they will undermine anything the main characters do as the biggest representations of the elven race to the world that we know of so far. Id need to replay the latest update to refresh what it said but it had a section for Dark Elf royalty - im wondering if more royals have yet to be revealed to the main story though we have kinda met the Desert Elf queen already leaving just... well the Drow dont have one so yeah Dark Elf is all that remains in that regards.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
View attachment 1320048

Moving on from pointless discussions, what do you think her name should be?
Can we name here, like we do with Android?
I don't like Juliet either, that's why she doesn't get content, but don't let anyone know, there might be 10 more pages of people accusing me of random shit.
I do like her, like a lot of the chars you made, so tread carefully.
You old geezer, Hanna lives in the Hotel, check Maria's room.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Runey, I see the first visit to Kali's dad's was redone since the last time I played. It looks like it is generally the same as it was but I'm curious why you took the choice to tell Kali you love her away from the player in favor of a scripted response. It wasn't bad really because I would have said that anyway but it does have less of an impact on the players involvement.

It just feels better to be able to tell her personally I think. Same as being forced to punch Maria's ex, it's the right thing to do but it would have munch more oomph if you could choose to do it. Not shitting on your choices it's just an observation.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Can wed name here, like we do with Android?
Not a bad idea either, could have the twins fighting, they each want something, and the player walks in and they make him pick. They can either pick one of the ones the girls want (+love to that girl), or pick something else (type in).
I do like her, like a lot of the chars you made, so tread carefully.
Me too, she is beautiful.
You old geezer, Hanna lives in the Hotel, check Maria's room.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah, quite a few do now.... XD

Valekouille

Aug 14, 2018
Being locked at 30 friendship points with Kali means you downloaded an unreleased beta build of v0.10 or v0.11 (most likely from here). Downloading beta builds has a high chance of breaking your save, as it did in this case. This is a good reminder that betas exist for a reason, and downloading the official releases each time is best.

To fix this issue quickly, you will need to open the console and type: kali_friendship +=1

This is the compressed version. Without current compression, the game would be over 70GB.
If you want further compression, which is unofficially supported and low in quality, you can find that somewhere in this thread. (I don't have a link to it, sorry).

She was removed, she wasn't my character and I didn't support her for years.
Thanks for the fast answer, didn't know about that situation, glad you clarified it, have a nice week sir !

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
He has shown already he has the power to on the whim remove slaves from masters because he deems them unfit to have them. Why the MC emotional or not jumped through so many hoops to threaten him over events Cornwall was not directly responsible for is beyond me but hes got it coming if he wants to poke a hornets nest esp as he wants to really create change for elves and half elves. Cornwall has already shown himself a willing ally and to lend his ear to the MCs ideas which make it even more face palm worthy but alas maybe Runey is setting him up to be the prime antagonist despite these older scenes. He wont react well to his entire empire being at threat by a robot replacement for them as the story seems to be leaning.

Still whats his plan with the elf queen, hes offering her hand in marriage during his PR junket. Id like to assume Runey wont just marry her off to some random so its gotta be someone we know if its not Cornwell himself? i suppose the MC makes the most sense as hes little connection with her but he could try and use her as bargaining tool to simmer his push against elves perhaps? or use it to create conflict within the Harem as ive no idea how Lin would take that idea even if having her onside would greatly help her cause (unless she would turn on them and was a mole so that would be say the Sanctuary exposed and Nia in great trouble). Shes not a great queen and neither is the High Elf one, if not controlled they will undermine anything the main characters do as the biggest representations of the elven race to the world that we know of so far. Id need to replay the latest update to refresh what it said but it had a section for Dark Elf royalty - im wondering if more royals have yet to be revealed to the main story though we have kinda met the Desert Elf queen already leaving just... well the Drow dont have one so yeah Dark Elf is all that remains in that regards.
Cornwall is all about law, his law. If he does something, it's because the law he creates/helps create allows him to do it. He personally does not care too much about elves, he sees them like dogs, horses, or pigs. Just animals the humans use to do things. He's mostly a populist who preaches for the status quo. Most people don't like seeing anything get raped or murdered or abused right in front of their eyes on a societal level anyway, so he certainly wouldn't allow it either. All he wants is to keep his power. It has always been my intention to make Cornwall an antagonist, but I don't like evil characters.

Just to clarify, MC only gets emotional if you choose that option. You can also try asking kdad for help.

Cornwall, and especially Mr. Corpus (Autumn's father) are using Jia as a pawn here, as is her role in this world. To many, marrying an elf off to a human may seem good or progressive. It may represent the combining of two peoples in harmony. But here, it is much more malicious, and goes too far into deep spoiler content. But in part, it is also an effort to make more elves follow their brand of religion, which says humans are superior to elves. Jia didn't make it seem like it, but they are definitely planning on marrying her to a human, one who follows Gaius.

As a side note, I would like to explain Jia's character a bit. I see her as a poor woman who has been gaslit, told what to be and do all her life, been told how to feel and what to say all her life, just generally so emotionally and mentally abused that it has made her near insane. Her character archetype is cuckoolander. (Nothing to do with NTR, relax everyone). I love her character quite a lot and I want to include her in more scenes, but I'm not sure if she will be able to fit in the story as a side character. I think she will be neither antagonist nor protagonist in the story, but maybe more like an anti-hero.

Runey, I see the first visit to Kali's dad's was redone since the last time I played. It looks like it is generally the same as it was but I'm curious why you took the choice to tell Kali you love her away from the player in favor of a scripted response. It wasn't bad really because I would have said that anyway but it does have less of an impact on the players involvement.

It just feels better to be able to tell her personally I think. Same as being forced to punch Maria's ex, it's the right thing to do but it would have munch more oomph if you could choose to do it. Not shitting on your choices it's just an observation.
It wasn't my intention to completely remake the story of that event, just to make it better and to update the lighting/visuals. I still wanted to hit the same story beats. To answer your question about why I removed the option to not say "I love you.", it wouldn't have made sense for the story, especially what was going on at the time. This was the moment you and Kali became officially together, so it would be a plot hole to ruin the moment in a way. Any woman in real life is going to be very concerned if you don't respond with "I love you" after what Kali let out to you.

Reactions: Skode

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Any woman in real life is going to be very concerned if you don't respond with "I love you" after what Kali let out to you.
I agree and it makes sense, but I'm sure there are people who play that don't "love" her and are just stringing her along so the option of not saying anything kind of gives them that option whether it fits or not. Then again that would mean Kali would need two routes and as far as I'm aware she only has one. Again just my two cents and thanks for the explanation.

4.70 star(s) 452 Votes