TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I think what they mean is when they're in full Exhibition mode and you click on them and watch. Perhaps they're saying that the player should get more "personally involved" :LOL:

At least, that's what I'm assuming.
I know I would like to see the option, for example, once unlocked, to start eating out Kali when she presents herself near the end of her second event. Could just arts fucking her too, once that is unlocked as well. It might even be good to be how that is unlocked, but that might be too hard for some people, and more of a pain to code, idk.

Reactions: rKnight

bobodobo

Jun 17, 2017
I'd like there was a character to be some kind of mother figure (with benefits, if you understand what I mean) for MC and for some of the girls. But not Ellen, she is not old enough and not so mature looking. Would be a nice touch to incest fetish and stuff you know...

Nov 9, 2017
What do you mean by interact? Because you sort of already can.
It is that "sort of" that is the issue. Lin at least makes sense as she is cleaning but the rest - we should have the same interaction options with them as in the lobby.

On a side note the Mac version is 13.1 not 13.2 and my efforts to download the windows version are either to much for my remaining allotment of GB, slow to the point of why bother, or keep dying at the 75% mark.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I'd like there was a character to be some kind of mother figure (with benefits, if you understand what I mean) for MC and for some of the girls. But not Ellen, she is not old enough and not so mature looking. Would be a nice touch to incest fetish and stuff you know...
Dont think that is Runeys cup of tea in all honesty as we have seen literally three moms in the entire game that i can think of and you can only fuck the drunk one in the bar lol. There is the Desert Tribe Elf Queen who is maybe an option in the future and other than that weve seen Ashleys mom that one time. As for psudo moms if you discount Ellen then thats it - the only one who is mature in personality, demeanour and looks was Jin and we all who what Runey did to her (RIP). Maybe Runey will surprise us all and let us fuck Autumn's grandmother haha

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
It's pretty impressive how different she looks, even though the model is otherwise identical.
I mean Honey Select has somewhat of an anime style to it and anime is notorious for female characters being mostly by their hair color and style. At least in terms of heads.

Guina

Dec 19, 2018
Aside from story content, what would you guys like to see in v0.14?
Can we still reply to this? if so, it would be nice to have more stuff regarding running the hotel, as in administrating, purchasing more perks for it, etc, although i do realize something like this might be hard to develop

Reactions: Runey

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Can we still reply to this? if so, it would be nice to have more stuff regarding running the hotel, as in administrating, purchasing more perks for it, etc, although i do realize something like this might be hard to develop
Thanks for the suggestion, can you offer specifics?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Hey Runey, do you have any plans at all to do a real big amusement park scene in the near future? I know Lin wants to really go to one and I remember it coming up during Ash's birthday party too.

Maybe include Moon, Hana, Nia, etc? I know that sounds like a shit load of work. There's so much the girls can do there (coasters, merry-go-rounds, midway arcade game stuff, food, etc)

Last edited:

zedlus

Sep 15, 2017
Thanks for the suggestion, can you offer specifics?
Not the same guy but off the top of my head (with no care for how difficult it would be to actually implement):

-Being able to upgrade the rooms at the hotel, perhaps even changing the furniture/look of the room (adding income from hotel guests that improves with the quality of their room?)
-Possibly some sort of management system for water/electricity/food expenditure tied into earnings from the bar or something entirely new. There's already the ability to sell the pinups should you wish, that could be tied into the hotel earnings maybe
-Tying purchasable perks into bonuses in stat gains for the occupants maybe
-Having Lin/Android/ReceptionLadyWhosNameI'veForgotten have additional stats such as cleaning/cooking/administration that could improve income or lower expenditures. For example a Lin with a low cooking score burns significantly more food than she makes.

Just a few ideas I put about 2m of thought into. Most would probably be annoying as hell to implement or wouldn't fit with how the game plays. But could be neat who knows.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Ashley looks SOOOOOOOO much better as a brunette with her hair like that. So much more attractive to me on a personal level. About 90% of my LIs in these games are black or brown haired, just something I prefer. She looks amazing like that.
Yeah, I really hope that she will be willing to go back to that by the end of her story. Bleach is so unhealthy for the hair anyway! ;)
Really is an amazing difference between the two, she looked better last time her hair went back to it's natural color, but this is so much better. Much nicer style this time, as well as the color.

roberbaltimore

Apr 10, 2021
to continue w/ashley, i need to increase friendship w/emma & felicity, but my friendship w/them is already 31. i don't know how to *talk* to ashley now. any tips?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Yeah, I really hope that she will be willing to go back to that by the end of her story. Bleach is so unhealthy for the hair anyway! ;)
Really is an amazing difference between the two, she looked better last time her hair went back to it's natural color, but this is so much better. Much nicer style this time, as well as the color.
It just looks so much more mature, so much better. Her natural color I really like. I would love to have that as a choice if it comes up, like how Lin's hair color choice & style did after she saw Sylvia.

Reactions: TheDevian

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
Maria saying she ain't on the pill and could end up pregnant. I hope it IS in the plan to have her get pregnant at some point. God It's so hot cumming inside her at the beach!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Maria saying she ain't on the pill and could end up pregnant. I hope it IS in the plan to have her get pregnant at some point. God It's so hot cumming inside her at the beach!
Odds are, most of them will have that option near the end of their individual stories.

Reactions: c3p0
4.70 star(s) 453 Votes