ChrisZZT

Sep 25, 2018
I don't know if this has been answered yet but did Violet (from the cheat code) get removed from the game, because her files were never included in the game itself, or are the files patreon exclusive?

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1609699818, 1) is defined twice, at game/gui.rpyc:4 and scripts/gui.rpyc:4.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/gui.rpy', 1609699818, 1) is defined twice, at game/gui.rpyc:4 and scripts/gui.rpyc:4.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Fri Aug 13 22:04:11 2021
------------------
help me....
Something got installed wrong because the version listed there isn't correct. Did you merge v0.13.2 with an old version of the game? Don't. Install it in its own folder.

Reactions: TheDevian

tonnybn

Aug 7, 2020
[QUOTE = "CGoldie, bài đăng: 6370089, thành viên: 929426"]
Đã cài đặt sai thứ gì đó vì phiên bản được liệt kê ở đó không đúng. Bạn có hợp nhất v0.13.2 với phiên bản cũ của trò chơi không? Đừng. Cài đặt nó trong thư mục riêng của nó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
phiên bản 13.2 cũng báo lỗi, tôi cũng không hiểu tại sao.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "CGoldie, bài đăng: 6370089, thành viên: 929426"]
Đã cài đặt sai thứ gì đó vì phiên bản được liệt kê ở đó không đúng. Bạn có hợp nhất v0.13.2 với phiên bản cũ của trò chơi không? Đừng. Cài đặt nó trong thư mục riêng của nó.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
phiên bản 13.2 cũng báo lỗi, tôi cũng không hiểu tại sao.
làm ơn giúp tôi sửa lỗi này
Are you using Lain's mod? If so, it goes into the main folder (where the .exe file is) not the "game" folder.

Reactions: TheDevian

BRaider2020

Apr 25, 2020
Violet got removed long ago, the most recent versions corrected that and removed her references in the game.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 314, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\main.py", line 373, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 271, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 775, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 452, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\DELL\Downloads\Compressed\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\Harem_Hotel-v0.12.4-pc\renpy\script.py", line 435, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320

Fri Aug 13 22:04:11 2021
------------------
help me....
try the latest version HH v13.2, and Lain mod is already updated to the newest version as well.

bored2131

Aug 9, 2021
This has not been updated for 0.13, I'll take a look at it once I can get to a PC over the weekend.

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption, unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts with the other rpy files, then the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = ??
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental)
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory

Who is violet?
I keep entering the code "spinningtv" but she is not showing up.

Sylordis

Sep 25, 2020
You might need to work on some one else's story first. Is everyone else caught up?
Yeah... actuallly I found a previous message in the thread about having done a Kali event in a beta version of the game, rendering it blocked. I guess I'll have to hop around the event or start again.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
argh lol why Nopy needed to be so stubborn and make life difficult for everyone.... no biggy but its a pity because was one of the fastest free download servers I know.
I redownloaded this game a couple of days ago and what usually took about 15-20 minutes took nearly two hours at a non-peak time, and about 4/5 of the way through it died, started it again, and the same thing happened before I went to a new service. NOPY lately has had a little bit of an issue. It was always the most dependable, now it's a tad sketchy.
Nopy can slow down when they have heavy traffic, but as I always say, if you use a downloader, like Jdownloader2, you will save yourself a lot of headaches. You will never have to worry about the download stopping, because it will pick back up when you have a signal.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
are there any patches updates from v12.4 to v13.2?
So I made some patch files for the original (not the more compressed ones) PC version of Harem Hotel. It update an old version of the game to a newer version of it.
It could also work for other OS, but it is not tested and I will not support them. For more see the Q & A section below.

Open and extract the content from the game main folder and overwrite all files if asked.
Also some patch may need that you delete some files, thus read the README.txt.

Used it at your own risk.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• From 0.12.4 to 0.13
    , ,
  • From 0.13 to 0.13.1
    , ,
  • From 0.13 to 0.13.2
    Download the full game. Made the patch, but as it is 7.3 GB big, won't upload it, if it is not requested.
  • From 0.13.1 to 0.13.2
    Download the full game. Made the patch, but as it is 7.3 GB big, won't upload it, if it is not requested.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PS: I certained need a faster PC.:ROFLMAO:
PPS: If someone want to made a programm for me that can compare the two game folder and automatic made a patch folder, I would very much appreciate it.
PPPS: Runey To press every last bits out of an achrive you could switch from zip to 7z archive. I could shrink it from 5'116'723 KB to 5'073'822 KB, more possible but I then I need a faster PC.:LOL: (my current settings want 11 GB RAM, more insane settings want over 32 GB)
PPPPS: If someone have a problem with the patch, ping me
PPPPPS: I do this only for "full" release, no alpha, no beta and no pre-release!
PPPPPPS: Just for the fun of it:ROFLMAO:

Arachnox

Aug 3, 2018
Hi. Can anyone help? I'm still stuck at Lin lvl 26 because I still have to give the Android 'Human kit supplies, and increase her friendship. The thing is I already bought the supplies and raised her friendship to about 22, but I never got the option to give the supplies to her. Is this a bug? How do I get past this?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes