kirto12

Jul 15, 2017
Aside from story content, what would you guys like to see in v0.14?
personally I would like to see a few new repeatable Threesome scene for some of the more developed characters such as Ashley and maria or Lin and the android.

it would also be fun to see some of the side characters interact with in some random events as they never seem to meet each other despite living/working in the hotel.

lastly and this is a more cosmetic thing but I would love to see an option where the female character's ware a random outfit they have each day as I believe it would be a nice surprise seeing them in a random outfit each day and not knowing what they will where the next day.

Reactions: Runey

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
I wasn't going to chime in since the things I was going to mention have already been suggested, but I have to second the whole threesome idea. It's not something I'm into, but I admit it would make the harem feel more like an actual harem. Story wise, as much as I love exploring the individual girl's stories, I would also like to see the overarching main plot advance, even if just a little bit. Unless said main plot is dependent on certain girls catching up to the rest, content wise, in which case, disregard.

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
I'm sorry if I keep harpering on that fairy spy event, but I'm just really confused about a few things...like, did I miss some dialogue or something...

Like, why was the spy surprised that Sylvia is alive?
Said something about a raise if she brings back the information...
But doesn't the queen already know she's still alive?

Or is she working for someone else?
And wouldn't they send more spies if one doesn't return?

Also, how did the other fairies even see her, since she was invisible?
Can fairies see through it or sense it?

And kind of a minor nitpick, but why were the other fairies even there in the first place?

Since one of em can't turn invisible, they're mostly hiding in Ashley's room as to not be seen.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I'm sorry if I keep harpering on that fairy spy event, but I'm just really confused about a few things...like, did I miss some dialogue or something...

Like, why was the spy surprised that Sylvia is alive?
Said something about a raise if she brings back the information...
But doesn't the queen already know she's still alive?

Or is she working for someone else?
And wouldn't they send more spies if one doesn't return?

Also, how did the other fairies even see her, since she was invisible?
Can fairies see through it or sense it?

And kind of a minor nitpick, but why were the other fairies even there in the first place?

Since one of em can't turn invisible, they're mostly hiding in Ashley's room as to not be seen.
Yes, I think you may have missed/forgotten a few things.

Sylvia was sent to Syl'anar on a fake mission, the real mission was for Sylvia to never come back, either by dying or being enslaved. This allowed the high elf queen to take control of the mining industry. That's why, when they found Sylvia came back to Syl'iath, they beat her up more than the others.

The high elf queen does know she's alive, and would prefer to never hear from her again.

This fairy wasn't on a mission to kill Sylvia. She was surprised to find Sylvia, and knows the high elf queen doesn't want to hear from her again. So the fairy 'senses a promotion'. (Which she would not have gotten)

Fairies can indeed see invisible fairies by heat. I don't think this was explained too well, but it's easy to assume.

Fairies are all over Syl'anar, the high elf queen has a web of fairies over Syl'anar.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheDevian

DudeGuy69

Mar 27, 2018
Today I tried to make a male elf. I started with the female template, specifically Lin's template. It turned out better than I expected, what do you guys think? This is just a concept.

View attachment 1347562
Looks pretty good. He still looks a bit effeminate to me though. If that's the intention then it looks perfect. If not, his hips/posture could be adjusted a little bit I think.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Looks pretty good. He still looks a bit effeminate to me though. If that's the intention then it looks perfect. If not, his hips/posture could be adjusted a little bit I think.
I think I will work on his hips, but it is also my intention to make male elves more feminine than male humans. This is essentially a rule 63 of Lin, so he's meant to look the same age as well.

Reactions: TheDevian

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Yes, I think you may have missed/forgotten a few things.

Sylvia was sent to Syl'anar on a fake mission, the real mission was for Sylvia to never come back, either by dying or being enslaved. This allowed the high elf queen to take control of the mining industry. That's why, when they found Sylvia came back to Syl'iath, they beat her up more than the others.

The high elf queen does know she's alive, and would prefer to never hear from her again.

This fairy wasn't on a mission to kill Sylvia. She was surprised to find Sylvia, and knows the high elf queen doesn't want to hear from her again. So the fairy 'senses a promotion'. (Which she would not have gotten)

Fairies can indeed see invisible fairies by heat. I don't think this was explained too well, but it's easy to assume.

Fairies are all over Syl'anar, the high elf queen has a web of fairies over Syl'anar.
Hm...I see.
But...doesn't that make her death kind of....pointless?

And I meant what the blue fairy was doing outside of Ashley's room, since her crystal broke she could've easily been seen.
Today I tried to make a male elf. I started with the female template, specifically Lin's template. It turned out better than I expected, what do you guys think? This is just a concept.

View attachment 1347562
Ah, I see the optional gay romance maybe?
Jk.
He looks good,

Btw, we ever gonna get a drow girl?

Hot, purple, tall, strong....oh my.♥

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

View attachment 1347562
I first thought this is Jin that suddenly got flat.
Either make it more manly or reinforce the WoW joke, that all elves look feminine so that "there are no males, only traps/dickgirls" (remembers the Deathwingbloodelfguy in bridedress)

• Thinking Face

DeltaDuster

Oct 5, 2018
(What I would consider to be) Next big expansion to the lust system, as a possible alternative to the event once the value reaches max - chance to wake up with the girl "taking out her frustrations" (used loosely, you get the idea) on you in a manner appropriate with their personality (anything ranging from patiently waiting for you to wake and then pestering, waking you with the pestering, waking you with the act itself, depends on the girl involved, and this is just off the top of my head).

Ability to bring Moon up from the bar once a day for some interaction.

Hug the Sanctuary elves, and Moon, and Hana, and Ellen, and the school group in the hot springs (once you reach the appropriate point with them, obviously).

A little bit of being fucked into mindbreak never hurt anyone, either, as long as there's trust between the couple.. maybe a third alternative to the lust cap event, get 'em so good that all they can do is lay there and drool for a few hours.

And I know it's "because it's a game mechanic that is waiting for the end of the game", but still, there should be some legitimate in-universe reason that nobody's gotten pregnant yet. I'm not saying push that content out yet, I'm saying explore the reason why. I highly doubt anyone in the hotel is infertile.. except maybe Android, but she's an exception (still waiting for that artificial womb).
I recall a "what if" in the thread a while ago about Ellen putting something in the Hotel's water supply, or the food? But that could have adverse affects (had an ex that couldn't do the pill because of hormonal issues).. perhaps there's a male version of such in this universe?

SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
Looks like I poked in just at the right moment.

Short answer - more interactions between characters (not necessarily even involving the MC), all the time. The hotel, at times, felt pretty empty last time I did play. There are a lot of possibilities for changing reactions (and scenes) based on the character development and sex stats, too.

That's a lot of horizontal work, but in the end, I'd say worth it - if only for the sake of letting players find new little things every time they decide to play again.

Also, you make awesome characters. I like seeing them "live," even in completely non-sexual circumstances.

Keep Runey-ing on ;)

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
I love the sanctuary elves interaction so always more of this.
Beside that mayby a scene where it is speculated, that mayby it is possible to end the slavery with creating here a situation simular to that where elves live that Lin knows
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where all the elves are owned by the state.
If you would own all the elves you would set the new rules how they are treated.

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
He's a bit slimmer than I'd have expected. Ellen says quite early in the game that most male elves are used for manual labour, so I'd expect them to be more physically developed; not necessarily musclebound, given that they're elves, but at the least very a sort of wiry, compact musculature.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
looks good... but looking at it I can't help but think of Android 17
I do had the same thought. Additionally, as another said before, if male elves are used for manual labor I would have anticipated are more toned body.

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020

View attachment 1347562
Looks pretty good, although I wonder if he'd look better without freckles? It may just be because he's besides Lin but the face reminds me a bit too much of Jin/Lin. I like the choice of t-shirt and bandana, although the jeans come off a bit feminine (this may also just be because of the hips which has already been pointed out). I'm not sure what options you have for clothing but a darker shade of blue may help.

fasefive

Apr 27, 2019
hey guys, i get "image not found" in a few areas like Kali's room, beach and cafe.. think i had the same issue in v13 and v13.2? I downloaded via torrent due to the large file size

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Image 'kali_talkcas3' not found.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "scripts/kali_events.rpyc", line 9482, in script
File "/Harem Hotel Version 0.13.2/renpy/ast.py", line 1272, in execute
show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
File "/Harem Hotel Version 0.13.2/renpy/ast.py", line 1151, in show_imspec
atl=atl)
File "/Harem Hotel Version 0.13.2/renpy/exports.py", line 691, in show
if not base.find_target() and renpy.config.missing_show:
File "/Harem Hotel Version 0.13.2/renpy/display/image.py", line 396, in find_target
error("Image '%s' not found." % ' '.join(self.name))
File "/Harem Hotel Version 0.13.2/renpy/display/image.py", line 382, in error
raise Exception(msg)
Exception: Image 'kali_talkcas3' not found.

Linux-x86_64-with-glibc2.2.5
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Harem Hotel v0.13.2
```

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes