Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure that's the case because there's never been a need to use that second code except for what TheDevian said or a bug I remember reading about from one of the previous versions.
Yup. Got the repeatable. Did it 8 times, one for each time I missed it in my last runs.

I feel like a fucking idiot.

Also, sorry Runey for being a pest about that whole thing. I didn't realize the "lucy" code was causing interference with it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Felicity & Emma lust bar would be nice, also maybe add some function to the garden?
Oh and also does that mean v0.14 is coming soon? When is the ETA?
+1(000000000) on the F&E lust bar!!

Maybe in the garden we can have cook-outs, or Lin teaching Vineworking like they talked about during the beginning of the game? Or perhaps Lin showing everyone about the types of flowers behind the hotel, like how she showed Nia?

How about a gathering on Ashley's special beach? Maybe at night, when the stars are out?

I saw something earlier about more things involving Cornwall. The only thing I want to see him involved in is scenes where it's necessary for the story and not challenge/orgy BS. I think one of those is enough in my personal opinion and the premise of that could get old quick if there's more things like that. Lin/MC proved it once to him, that's it.

Having another girl walk in to the lobby or to a bedroom randomly when you're having fun with another girl is interesting, and I like the fact their reaction could be based on their opinion of you. Ashley or Maria walks in on the MC/Lin in the kitchen in her little apron. Moon spies on Maria in the bar scene when Maria's lust meter tops off. So that kind of premise is already in the game. Maybe they join, maybe they take care of themselves while watching and try to play it off when they get caught?

Anyway I have a 100.6 fever and I need to get back to bed.

EDIT: Post edited with additional content!

Last edited:

yoLanda!?

May 7, 2018
It has always been playable on android. Check the OP.
You can add mods or edit the files the same way PC players would.
Yeah i saw that am gonna try it out tonight was just wondering if it was done already .

Btw after adding the mods do i still just have to add the executable file and it will work as intended, for the walk-through mod

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Aside from story content, what would you guys like to see in v0.14?
more scenes with the drunk milf at the bar, shes not story related so i think techically this request is valid lol. Im thinking as she is an easy lay and Maria & Moon both are pretty kinky themselves with and around you that they might get in on the action.

also Autumn to get to wear the slutty waitress outfit we bought her in the hotel, she can change into her normal work uniform but not the slutty one yet

Hisakatana

May 31, 2020
Aside from repeating what's already been said with more content for side characters, I'd actually like more Dreamscape VR scenes. It feels like a good way to do scenes with multiple girls without having to worry about canon (needing girls to be at X in certain stats) and having giant crazy scenes that might be a little much for the real story. I enjoyed the three stories in there and would love to see more that are just as crazy, maybe even a tad moreso.

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Since I can't get the sports bar to work, how about a stripper pole? Could be used by some of the customers like our resident MILF, or some of the girls in some exhibition/punishment events.
Yeah, I checked out my main game, one I started two years ago, and I've done all the storylines, but I can't upgrade the bar to a sports bar. I go to upgrade bar and there is no option.

Whereas I started a new game this month, and got the bar pretty early on, and had the options to upgrade to a sports bar. And it's a good money maker.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I checked out my main game, one I started two years ago, and I've done all the storylines, but I can't upgrade the bar to a sports bar. I go to upgrade bar and there is no option.

Whereas I started a new game this month, and got the bar pretty early on, and had the options to upgrade to a sports bar. And it's a good money maker.
Yeah, old saves have a bug on that one. Luckily, I hate sports and don't need the money. But stripping, that I would like to see more of! XD

Alaris

May 27, 2020
Finally i can play this game again and i really like the character development and 'that' maria event really surprised me this time. I mean, i know u gave many hints that she has elven blood but, idk it would turned out that bad lol

Reactions: Runey

son_ic

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks for asking!
The thing I miss the most is being able to roll back elf routes from slave to love and vice versa ( There are mods of course but a cheat codes for this will be appreciated)
There are really few repeatables with Ellen, i'd really like if there were more.
Some FF lesbian scenes would be nice (I think one MC is already not enough for all girls in hotel) - you can watch them on camera or even in the same room.
New Kate scenes are awesome, just continue with her. Mabe persuade her to move in? Or Vanessa. Or some other university girls. Or Juliet even.
New Jia is nice, but she is so different from her previous state, so we need to know her better.
Slave elves scenes is also thing I wait, especially Silvia's slave route and Nia's love route.
Well I wait any scenes you'll make for 0.14 no matter what they are but 4-6 months for update are too much. I know and agree that updates are really huge but still. Still thanks for the game, it's awesome and one of the best here.

Apr 8, 2019

I’d like more scenes with Hanna, sex and character building scenes.

I think Hanna and Ashely would be a fun combo.

More Ashely, I enjoy her aggressive tendencies and her coming into her own.

Since Maria seems to be the instigator in the harem, she should hand out brochures, calendar of events and have a welcoming committee when the next character moves in.

More scenes with Peni and the other Elf in the room, sorry forgot her name.

More lust scenes like Lin, Ashley and Maria’s.
Lin’s group lust scene is my favorite.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Somehow, I can see Maria hosting a "Pie Eating Contest." ;)
That is *so* Maria if that would ever happen. Would probably turn into some massive daisy chain. Throw Moon, Hana, Lucy & Vanessa in there too. My God! The stats for each girl would probably have to be through the roof in Exh/Sub & definitely slutiness, almost like an endgame prize!

Hey Runey, there's your challenge for new content right there. :LOL:

Corvus Belli

Nov 25, 2017
Since I don't know what the story events are going to contain, that limits a lot of suggestions that are pretty likely to be covered by those (more Vanessa scenes, more Hana scenes, continuing Jin's rehabilitation and building towards the hopeful thressome with Lin eventually, getting Kali's help to train Luci into obedience, and so on). I'd like more cross-pollination of events featuring more than one girl, some like the Moon/Kali/Emma gaming event (to show them spending more time together, since they're all living together/fucking the same guy) and some like the Twins/Ashley event (because more stuff like a Lin/Hana event, or a Maria/Twins event, or a Kali/Android event help to reinforce that this is a harem who're aware of one another, not the MC cheating a lot).

More dungeon events for some of the girls; do they all need to have the same amount? Kali, for example, seems the most into the idea, and could do with a few more events there. If the purpose is punishment, an Ashley event where she has to watch you fuck someone else and not get to participate might work; of all the girls, she's the one who'd find that most frustrating.

More repeatable romantic content (taking the girls on a date to the cinema, or the fancy restaurant, or a picnic in the park, or taking Ashley to her little hidden beach instead of the more populated one, etc.), and/or expansion on the current stuff (an ability to interact with them on the date, perhaps as a set of responses, in the same vein as the responses you could give Moon during her restaurant date; some romantic, some sexually dominant, etc.)

Expansion on some of the outift options in the girls repetable sex events in their rooms. Kali, for example, has no outfit options at all for blowjob or boobjob, and her maid outfit (which she looks great in) is only available for anal.
At the same time, perhaps a few more photo shoots for the missing outfits? Kali doesn't have a maid outfit photoshoot, Maria doesn't have a bartender uniform photoshoot or a nude one, and so on.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Thanks for asking!
The thing I miss the most is being able to roll back elf routes from slave to love and vice versa ( There are mods of course but a cheat codes for this will be appreciated)
There are really few repeatables with Ellen, i'd really like if there were more.
Some FF lesbian scenes would be nice (I think one MC is already not enough for all girls in hotel) - you can watch them on camera or even in the same room.
New Kate scenes are awesome, just continue with her. Mabe persuade her to move in? Or Vanessa. Or some other university girls. Or Juliet even.
New Jia is nice, but she is so different from her previous state, so we need to know her better.
Slave elves scenes is also thing I wait, especially Silvia's slave route and Nia's love route.
Well I wait any scenes you'll make for 0.14 no matter what they are but 4-6 months for update are too much. I know and agree that updates are really huge but still. Still thanks for the game, it's awesome and one of the best here.
There are already cheat codes for switching the routes for patrons

v0.13 was had the most content I've added to this version, and it has taken 4 months since v0.12 released. My goal is always 3 - 4 months for an update.

---

And thanks for the suggestions everyone, keep them coming :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Random things:

Outfits for Ellen, she wears them in her room.

At night, instead of going to the girls rooms, sometimes they can be found at the bar.

Expanded options when talking to the girls anywhere in the hotel. For example, you can ask Autumn for a boobjob in her room, and it goes to the shower boobjob scene. This makes it easier to do those location specific events, you don't have to wait until they're at that location.

Lin has an option for the slutty apron in the kitchen. Android needs the same option.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes