Jerecapra

Mar 24, 2020
Aside from story content, what would you guys like to see in v0.14?
Some Ann love would be nice. I know you're not a fan of the bimbos and she's not that popular in the Patreon polls (to be fair, characters that don't get content will never be popular in the polls) but it could be interesting seeing her mingle with the others given that she's not a fan if you don't choose the slave path with her (is this still a thing? I can't remember). I wonder what Autumn or Maria would think of her, given the position they find themselves in the story currently. Also I like to think Ellen goes to the sanctuary to talk to the girls, and I can see her and Ann getting along. Plus, she's the perfect candidate for the dungeon now that a certain someone can't be taken there anymore, while we wait on Autumn.

I know she probably won't get content, but I can dream.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Some Ann love would be nice.
Same goes for Penny. ;)
Other than what you already are doing I like when the girls interact with each other - and yes, you already do this too.
Also an option to name the cat and see how the other cat and dog react.:sneaky::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TheDevian

sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
New idea would be:
I might be alone on this one, but in their rooms, when you interact, an option for cunnilingus for all the girls as a way to reduce lust and maybe affection or friendship.
Stuff to do in the garden. (Even if it's just watering plants or growing your own food.)
More stuff to do for the bar. (like upgrades or training or buying and sell specialty items)

Stuff probably planned would be:
Lust meter for Felicity and Emma as well as what that implies.

Thank you for taking ideas. m(_ _)m

Spamwise

Mar 29, 2020
#1 is weighted heavily towards Ann events. Even if we could take her to the dungeon or the springs that'd be a welcome change. I think most of her fans like her how she is, and don't need an especially deep story to explore. Joint events with Penny may be worth considering down the line.

I agree with garden and bar events, especially with some side character support (lucia, hana, ANN) New NPCs are always fun to meet and skeet too.

Reactions: c3p0

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Gave you some ideas a while back, like Vanessa catching Kali doing something kinky on her way to the hot spring, or messing with Maria in the bar while she is working.

Since I can't get the sports bar to work, how about a stripper pole? Could be used by some of the customers like our resident MILF, or some of the girls in some exhibition/punishment events.

I would love to see Hazel getting corrupted. I think I mentioned something about catching her thinking about all the fun Autumn has been having and she is masturbating in the back/behind the counter. Might wait for her to see the MC's dick first, so she can fantasize about that. The MC and Autumn catch her, and Autumn talks her into sharing him with her a bit. We could maybe get some info about the Seed there, and how he is doing 'HIS' work, something like that, IDK.

I would also love to see more of Jia, continue that plot some, even if you are not ready to have the marriage story to progress due to Autumn or Lin's plot not being ready or whatever, maybe we could run into her somewhere, she takes a break and spends some time with us, and we could even talk about the proposal, get her feelings on the matter, find out if she knows anything more than is public, she could even show some interest in us, due to how we treat Lin. Like she wishes he could be chosen, she heard some stories about how some of those guys abuse their elves/women, and she is scared what will happen to her, but...
Depending on who is there, they could start working on a plan, maybe this is one where Autumn and Lin could work together, though I could see Nia/Sui, her ideas would be a little more direct and more problematic, since she is such a public figure.
Maybe Sylvia is watching TV (go figure), and comments on the contest/wedding, Nia/Sui is also there, and gets pissed about it, but maybe she realized how little power she has in this situation. In comes Lin, they talk, she has the idea to ask Autumn for help, Nia/Sui is against it, but Lin explains that since it is her religion, she could have some insight, and she reluctantly agrees.

Maybe another hot spring event with the college girls, maybe we walk in, and they are playing some game (truth or dare, whatever), and we see Nala about to go in naked. Or maybe the twins are explaining how it is bad manners to wear clothing in a proper hot spring.

Like to see Lin and Jin dinner date part two. Ending with a nice 3way with them.

Naked apron wait-staff in the bar for some repeatable event, either a lust event, or just something fun for Moon and/or Maria to do while they are working.

I would also like to see some more lust events, like maybe options for level 9, since right now, level 6 has all the fun ones, but they won't count for points (unless that changed). Like for Maria, maybe one that combines her 2 best level 6 events, blindfold her, and make her put on a little show in the bar.

More like Luci's last set with her and Kali. Either she keeps trying, or maybe first we go see her at work, and talk to her, before having some kinky sex in the lobby or something.

Events in the hot spring or anywhere else around the hotel, with Luci and the other side girls, when their main is in other locations, like hanging out in the lobby, in the shower, ect.
Maybe there could be a chance of both of them (main and side girl) sharing a shower? Like Lin and Jin (now that she got clean, she needs to get clean!), or Kali and Luci, Maria and Hana, etc.

New sex with Jinny.

Maybe something about now Jin is less bothered by her old nickname?

An expansion of some of the other girls' exhibitionism events, like Autumn's! Nice to have more variety there!

...ran out of time, will think more on it later.

rai1230

Mar 14, 2021
hi i cant play this game without a walkthrough maybe im stupid or something but please if someone have a walkthrough to share it please

Harpybird

Nov 5, 2017
I think it would be cool for other girls to have a chance to walk in on you while fucking someone, especially in the lobby. Like, when you're fucking Maria in front of Ellen, Kali might walk down and see it and get horny. Maybe the girls' reactions could be tied to their opinion of you?

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Nine full & completed runs in this game in about 3.5 weeks, only got the repeatable Kali/Lucy threesome scene once, on my first run. I'm giving up on it. Sucks that I can't get it anymore and I've done the same thing with every run; take Lucy's virginity, did the threesome story-driven scene, Kali maxed on Exh/Sub (don't know if that matters) and I can't get it to fire anymore. Whatever the reason it is, it's eluding me. Even tried looking in the Ren'Py save editor for some sort of switch to activate it.

No mods or anything. Anyway, that's that. If it fires at anytime during the future, I'll have to see, if anything, what I did differently.

Hentai1987

Apr 16, 2018
new stuff to buy (clothes for the girls, or games for "Dreamscape") would be nice

If you decide to make more sex scenes in the future i hope we will get some fairy sex scenes too (fairy x MC, fairy x girls)

Reactions: Pedazo Yareel

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
new stuff to buy (clothes for the girls, or games for "Dreamscape") would be nice

If you decide to make more sex scenes in the future i hope we will get some fairy sex scenes too (fairy x MC, fairy x girls)
How would fairy sex even work?

All of em get some boxing gloves and literally beat his meat?

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes