Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I did that on my first run and got the repeatable and have done it ever since (I've done 6 total runs since I got this game about 2.5 weeks ago) and have done nothing differently I don't think. Used the codes and everything. But for some reason, I only got it that once.

I don't have my original 1st run save because I stupidly overwrote it with my second one. I even tried a third run the next day and spent all day in the game and couldb't get the repeatable. It's a shame too because that's one of the best scenes to me in the game.
I'm not sure what to say then, of course you need to have done the threesome in her storyline, but those are the only requirements.

hi all,
i'm on 13.1version lvl 30 kali event but notihing happen when i go on his room in morning. somthing spécial to do or bug whith old save? all other event start but not this one i don't kwon if i miss somthing to do?

ty for answer.
This happens when you have downloaded the beta of v0.10 or v0.11. Because you played this version, your save broke. This is why it's always recommended to wait until release.

Tktk99

Oct 10, 2019
that mean the only way is to restart from beginning? or if i reload an other save i have a chance that work?
ty for this fast answer.
NB : sorry for my verry poor english read you make me some progress!! :)

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
that mean the only way is to restart from beginning? or if i reload an other save i have a chance that work?
ty for this fast answer.
NB : sorry for my verry poor english read you make me some progress!! :)
You can skip the event by typing: kali_friendship += 1
in the console

Runey, is this the last bugfix update for version 0.13 or there will be another one? thanks
I can't ever say for certain, but probably.

Reactions: hotdog10101

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Were you using a mod last time?
yep, carried over an old lain mod, was working but i guess was also giving issues

installed the game fresh again and got the updated mod and now it seems to work, tho older saves seem to be gone, thankfully the recent ones are all good so thats all that matters

Lonelydude10

Jan 12, 2021
Im sure its something im doing wrong but i cant seem to get the game to launch in joiplay. Ive gotten others to work. Maybe something to do that i had the old android apk and i need to delete some files because its confusing it? I dunno. Maybe because its on my sd card instead of the actual phone?

Edit: Yep Im an idiot trying to play it on the version of joiplay you specifically say not to play it on.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
since the scripts folder are gone now in v0.13.2
how to install cheat mod?
You can't. I had the same problem too. I just use it for money so I don't have to grind.

I just open up the console and use that for the cash. The other two codes (truestory & Ifuckedlucy) work without the cheat code mod

Tktk99

Oct 10, 2019
ty so mutch for tips, i see kali level 30 event an other time but i could continue the story that so cool!! like Runey :)

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
since the scripts folder are gone now in v0.13.2
how to install cheat mod?
Considering that the mod hasn't been updated for v0.13.2, yet, one idea would be to just wait a little bit until it is. Lain said in the mod's thread that she's already working on the update, so it shouldn't take too long.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Considering that the mod hasn't been updated for v0.13.2, yet, one idea would be to just wait a little bit until it is. Lain said in the mod's thread that she's already working on the update, so it shouldn't take too long.
Not talking about the Walkthrough mod by Lain. There's a small mod in this thread JUST for cheat codes, not the WT. Yes we know Lain is doing .13.2 of the WT/Cheat, but this is just the regular cheat code mod here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-13-2-public-runey.12760/page-1253#post-5310229

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
Not talking about the Walkthrough mod by Lain. There's a small mod in this thread JUST for cheat codes, not the WT. Yes we know Lain is doing .13.2 of the WT/Cheat, but this is just the regular cheat code mod here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-13-2-public-runey.12760/page-1253#post-5310229
I apologize for my confusion regarding which mod was being talked about (never used that one, TBH). Considering that the post states it hasn't been updated for v0.13 to begin with, I'd assume there'd be similar issues trying to use something outdated.

Reactions: TheDevian

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Sigh. Finally have a chance to play it after skipping ~3 major releases. It was so good game before, now at least for me it's killed with unnecessary (and unexpected) Hollywood-style epicness.

I mean - seriously? Fairies and hidden land? And our android capable to notice them with heat vision? =/ Most of hunters are using IR-sensors nowadays so no way they could hide themselves with simple optical camouflage. I don't even speaking about military recon planes & drones with their complex sensor systems...

Stupid Nia arc. Oh, it's so "heroic" to save "poor elves" from illegal bordello, right? Except our MC identity is now know to those bandits =/. Because surveillance cameras are a thing. Not even mention that a mere mask on Nia is not going to protect even against modern cameras. Damn it - I would sell Nia ASAP, she is a literally walking bomb.

Idiotic Vanessa - not even trying to think about:
a) revolutions are always at least temporary ruinous for economy. so goodbye our little hotel.
b) if ~1B of elves would set free - how they would make a living? Without proper skills and being actually dumb? how many would die from hunger and being forced to involved into gangs to survive?

MC is looking especially stupid by supporting this childish "rebellion" once he have a Maria past unveiled. C'mon - if something will happen with him, she will end her life as a slave. Now even becoming a political activist is dangerous for their future but at least I could understand it, instead risking your beloved woman for a mirage of better future? Phew.

And most annoying that game is not allowing me to cut Nia idiotic arc even if it called "side character" >_<

P.S. MC owning slaves illegally (as he's mention in game that do not own a license for it) AND meeting in private with minister of slavery is a huge facepalm. Security would never allow visiting a person without background check.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
can we kill vanessa please?
No, she will haunt you in your dreams forever.

Sigh. Finally have a chance to play it after skipping ~3 major releases. It was so good game before, now at least for me it's killed with unnecessary (and unexpected) Hollywood-style epicness.
If you consider what has already happened in game epic, you're going to be sorely disappointed in the future when I actually attempt to make epic events. Harem Hotel's story might be too ambitious for your tastes.

I mean - seriously? Fairies and hidden land? And our android capable to notice them with heat vision? =/ Most of hunters are using IR-sensors nowadays so no way they could hide themselves with simple optical camouflage. I don't even speaking about military recon planes & drones with their complex sensor systems...
Most of this hasn't been fully explained yet, as this game is still ongoing. It will be further explained in game why they are able to hide. But for example, one thing you may have missed is the news in Autumn's event saying "An infrared satellite has exploded during launch, this is the 11th (or 9th?) in a row. Blue lights were seen around the rocket moments before explosion."

Stupid Nia arc. Oh, it's so "heroic" to save "poor elves" from illegal bordello, right? Except our MC identity is now know to those bandits =/. Because surveillance cameras are a thing. Not even mention that a mere mask on Nia is not going to protect even against modern cameras. Damn it - I would sell Nia ASAP, she is a literally walking bomb.
Assuming you're talking about the raid on the strip club bar, you're right that MC and Nia didn't do things perfectly, and this is mostly intentional. MC is just a normal dude, and Nia is no expert. This was written this way for character development in the future and to open up future storylines. Perhaps the enemies MC has made will find him some day, or perhaps that run down strip club couldn't afford a surveillance system.

Idiotic Vanessa - not even trying to think about:
a) revolutions are always at least temporary ruinous for economy. so goodbye our little hotel.
b) if ~1B of elves would set free - how they would make a living? Without proper skills and being actually dumb? how many would die from hunger and being forced to involved into gangs to survive?
Haha, I don't think anyone cares about the hotel when compared to systemic slavery. If MC could sell his hotel to end all of slavery, he wouldn't think twice. This is a run down hotel that has taken 30 years to just build 2 floors.

If you're asking Vanessa, she would say "They need the opportunity to become properly educated." Vanessa doesn't blindly want slavery to end, she actively wants it to end. She understands there needs to be more done than simply letting them free. They need reparations and equal opportunity on top of freedom. This is one reason why she tries her best at educating humans on elves since there is a lot of propaganda spouting lies about elves.

MC is looking especially stupid by supporting this childish "rebellion" once he have a Maria past unveiled. C'mon - if something will happen with him, she will end her life as a slave. Now even becoming a political activist is dangerous for their future but at least I could understand it, instead risking your beloved woman for a mirage of better future? Phew.
If you would rather have a story where you don't fight against injustices, inlcuding slavery, Harem Hotel might not be the game for you. And the "mirage of a better future" is only that if I write it that way, which would be very poor writing.

And most annoying that game is not allowing me to cut Nia idiotic arc even if it called "side character" >_<

P.S. MC owning slaves illegally (as he's mention in game that do not own a license for it) AND meeting in private with minister of slavery is a huge facepalm. Security would never allow visiting a person without background check.
If you don't like Nia's love route, you always have the opportunity to choose her slave route, which just has you fucking and training her. No action there.

MC not owning a slave license is bad in the case someone checks, you're right. This might be something MC fixes in the future. But as it stands, he's not officially a master.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes