c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

Added the framework to enable easy manual updates.
Bugfixes
The changed structure of the game is the reason why my current patch are over 7 GB big.
Obviously, I have done them, but this time I won't upload it unless it someone request it.

Jjay08

Nov 16, 2019

Added the framework to enable easy manual updates.
Bugfixes
Woot! I don't have problems with your file sizes but a lot of people do it seems. Happy to see your starting to take measures to make it easier on those who do have issues. if it works out well you can do bigger patches for those who can download it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This has not been updated for 0.13, I'll take a look at it once I can get to a PC over the weekend.

i got tired of looking for all the cheat codes, so i just made a (tiny) mod that replaces most of them and bypasses encryption, unzip this file and put it in /game/scripts with the other rpy files, then the new cheat codes are:

patreon1 = cheat mode on
patreon2 = cheatmode off
changename = change your name
elmarcomp = ??
fixkali = use if kali is bugged at level 6 (only if using a save from before 0.5.3)
ifuckedlucy = You can now have sex with Lucia in Kali's room
spinningtv = violet joins the hotel (experimental)
sunlight = violet leaves
resetelves = resets all elf stats (except lin)
patreon3 = jump forward 10 days
patreon4 = $1000
patreon5 = jump to new content, with appropriate stats
autumn = max autumn stats
felicity = max out all of Felicity & Emma's stats
bot = max out all of [botname]'s stats
maria = max out all of Maria's stats
ashley = max out all of Ashley's stats
kali = max out all of Kali's stats
lin = max out all of Lin's stats
bezos = $999,999
loveroute_nia = self explanatory
slaveroute_nia = self explanatory
loveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
slaveroute_sylvia = self explanatory
I think this needs an update. The .13.2 doesn't have a "scripts" folder in the game folder anymore so I'm guessing it has to be reworked or put somewhere else. I did a fresh install and noticed that folder wasn't present anymore.

I mean I have no problem using the console command though so it's really not a big deal I guess

Last edited:

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
About that, is the last option still unavailable? It says it needs to progress the story to unlock, and I got the message her story was over for v0.13.
Yes. Same for sleeping with her. I mean you did not even took her virginity, why should she want to have her first time naked in her restaurant. That would be not be anymore corruption, that would be some mix of degrading and mind break so out of character would it be.

resgar

Mar 15, 2020
At this point i want complete checklog all_in_one page and/or opportunity to name saves. And gallery page

Im just kinda confused with routes and outcomes in older saves. I do have excel list in other window (for many VNs, not just this game), but in game this feature would be welcome.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
This is a bug that will be fixed in v0.13.2, thanks for reporting it
Runey, I'm assuming this (Kali/Lucy repeatable 3some bug) was one of the fixed bugs right? I guess I have to start a new save for it to show up? Because it's not there on my current one. I mean I'm starting a new run anyway but was just curious.

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
I love all the girls in the game so far, but man, I wish there was an option to launch Vanessa clear into orbit, she is so god damn annoying. I hate people like her. Thank god for auto clickers, I guess.

Reactions: DrFree

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I think this needs an update. The .13.2 doesn't have a "scripts" folder in the game folder anymore so I'm guessing it has to be reworked or put somewhere else. I did a fresh install and noticed that folder wasn't present anymore.

I mean I have no problem using the console command though so it's really not a big deal I guess
All scripts were moved to script.rpa, which is one of the biggest reasons why manual updates are very possible now.

At this point i want complete checklog all_in_one page and/or opportunity to name saves. And gallery page

Im just kinda confused with routes and outcomes in older saves. I do have excel list in other window (for many VNs, not just this game), but in game this feature would be welcome.
While you can't name specific saves, you do have an infinite amount of pages, and those pages can be renamed.

Runey, I'm assuming this (Kali/Lucy repeatable 3some bug) was one of the fixed bugs right? I guess I have to start a new save for it to show up? Because it's not there on my current one. I mean I'm starting a new run anyway but was just curious.
This hasn't been reported, I don't know of any issues with that.

Hey Runey, to just update the game, should i overwrite the files ? Going to 0.13 to 0.13.2
Simply download, install, launch, and load your save. Don't overwrite files.

In the future, when you plan to update to v0.14 from v0.13.2, you will need to delete script.rpa and replace it with the new script.rpa and add v14.rpa.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
All scripts were moved to script.rpa, which is one of the biggest reasons why manual updates are very possible now.

While you can't name specific saves, you do have an infinite amount of pages, and those pages can be renamed.

This hasn't been reported, I don't know of any issues with that.

Simply download, install, launch, and load your save. Don't overwrite files.

In the future, when you plan to update to v0.14 from v0.13.2, you will need to delete script.rpa and replace it with the new script.rpa and add v14.rpa.
Runey check this post out I mentioned it to you maybe 7-10 days ago...

https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-hotel-v0-13-2-public-runey.12760/page-1399#post-6262886

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Forgot about that, but it seems like the issue you're running into doesn't have much to do with a bug.
To get that option, you need to use the truestory code and have taken her virginity.
I did that on my first run and got the repeatable and have done it ever since (I've done 6 total runs since I got this game about 2.5 weeks ago) and have done nothing differently I don't think. Used the codes and everything. But for some reason, I only got it that once.

I don't have my original 1st run save because I stupidly overwrote it with my second one. I even tried a third run the next day and spent all day in the game and couldb't get the repeatable. It's a shame too because that's one of the best scenes to me in the game.

Tktk99

Oct 10, 2019
hi all,
i'm on 13.1version lvl 30 kali event but notihing happen when i go on his room in morning. somthing spécial to do or bug whith old save? all other event start but not this one i don't kwon if i miss somthing to do?

ty for answer.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes