therealguy30

Jul 12, 2017
So I've been putting off doing Lin's island adventure with the Bitch Queen until I know what consequences the choices you get during it will have, because it seems like the sorta thing that might make a pretty significant difference. After a while of searching, I couldn't find any posts about the consequences or if there even are any, so does anyone know for sure? I really want to progress with Lin and Sylvia but I don't like going blind into stuff like this.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
So I've been putting off doing Lin's island adventure with the Bitch Queen until I know what consequences the choices you get during it will have, because it seems like the sorta thing that might make a pretty significant difference. After a while of searching, I couldn't find any posts about the consequences or if there even are any, so does anyone know for sure? I really want to progress with Lin and Sylvia but I don't like going blind into stuff like this.
Long term, no one knows yet, short term, it's a bit painful, but you all make it back, no need to worry.

Reactions: therealguy30

Horny Toad

May 23, 2019
Hey, I was playing from the start again, try the slave route (but I don't see a difference with Lin), and it's good to see how the story has changed, like meeting Cromwall. So I'm just trying to speed through a lot of it, and I got the bar as quick as I could. So we meet Hana, and Maria and her story progresses. But the problem is the part with Maria doing the DNA test and the result of that happened to early I think in the story. And now I don't have Maria coming back yet, and a number of events happen with her. Had the bar scene with Ellen, the stuff with Autumn, etc. I come to part of the Android's story where she is with Maria, and I can't continue on because Maria's door is locked.

Is this some errors in the game? I haven't upgraded to version 13.2 yet, just using 13.1. Or maybe something is corrupted? The only other solution I can think of is going back to an older save, and try to not do any Maria events before I do a lot of the others.

Jan 24, 2018
i don't know if this is a temporary thing with nopy or a common problem with this build, but i'm having trouble downloading this new patch, it either downloads extremely slow or really fast up until the midpoint and then just stops. the version i have is v0.12.1, so i didn't download the bugfixes, and now i can't download the compressed version either, is there anything i can do?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i don't know if this is a temporary thing with nopy or a common problem with this build, but i'm having trouble downloading this new patch, it either downloads extremely slow or really fast up until the midpoint and then just stops. the version i have is v0.12.1, so i didn't download the bugfixes, and now i can't download the compressed version either, is there anything i can do?
Use a download manager, like Jdownloader2, and you will have less problems.

Reactions: Oldtoothlessbasterd

paradroid

Sep 19, 2020
Use a download manager, like Jdownloader2, and you will have less problems.
Serious question, how easy are these to use and how intrusive are they on your system? I have always avoided them as most seem to be thinly veiled malware.
Having snails pace downloads from Nopy, and Mega just says nope (even with an account and the desktop app) I would appreciate another option.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Serious question, how easy are these to use and how intrusive are they on your system? I have always avoided them as most seem to be thinly veiled malware.
Having snails pace downloads from Nopy, and Mega just says nope (even with an account and the desktop app) I would appreciate another option.
JDownloader is safe to use, I've used it for years.

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I've used JDownloader for ages. Not only do I find it safe to use, there's been less chance for something like malware to slip through than my trying to download directly from a link.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
Hey, I was playing from the start again, try the slave route (but I don't see a difference with Lin), and it's good to see how the story has changed, like meeting Cromwall. So I'm just trying to speed through a lot of it, and I got the bar as quick as I could. So we meet Hana, and Maria and her story progresses. But the problem is the part with Maria doing the DNA test and the result of that happened to early I think in the story. And now I don't have Maria coming back yet, and a number of events happen with her. Had the bar scene with Ellen, the stuff with Autumn, etc. I come to part of the Android's story where she is with Maria, and I can't continue on because Maria's door is locked.

Is this some errors in the game? I haven't upgraded to version 13.2 yet, just using 13.1. Or maybe something is corrupted? The only other solution I can think of is going back to an older save, and try to not do any Maria events before I do a lot of the others.
I need the friendship numbers for the events that are appearing with Maria when she should be away in order to fix them.

No way! I'm kinda hoping the last room on the 2nd floor will be for her :ROFLMAO:
Too bad there's no real Vanessa action in the 3 events we get with her...
I was planning on it too, but it got cut from v0.13 because it was getting too big. Her next event in v0.14 will probably have some lewd action.

• Love
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok, so, how exactly do i use it?
While it is running, you only need to copy the links to the clipboard, and it will look at them, find any files it thinks are worth downloading. At which point, you tell it where to save, and it will do that, it can start, and then it will do everything it can to finish downloading it, including picking back up where it left off is there is a disconnect.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
With regards to JDownloader:
In addition to Devian's method, you can also just drag 'n drop then click on the Linkgrabber tab.

Hey Devian, can you download Mega links?
When I do I only get the favicon folder....or if I clipboard it, I get 15 different files/folders...

I only have that prob w Mega... anywho....Cheers

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
With regards to JDownloader:
In addition to Devian's method, you can also just drag 'n drop then click on the Linkgrabber tab.

Hey Devian, can you download Mega links?
When I do I only get the favicon folder....or if I clipboard it, I get 15 different files/folders...

I only have that prob w Mega... anywho....Cheers
The problem with mega, workupload, google, and some others is that F95 puts a redirect link in most of those, so you first have to follow that redirect to get the actual mega link.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Aside from story content, what would you guys like to see in v0.14?
i'm pleased after every release u.u so for my agenda just continue like you did so far u.u (maybe put a torrent for the game, for us "Jdownloader"-haters XD)

Maybe convince the f95's admins to add a "Yandere Ashley Emoji" XD

Last edited:
Reactions: Runey

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
I've searched the forum but haven't found how to unlock Autumn's pictures in the "Event" folder, did I miss something? do I have to start over? Any hints please?

capitanqueso

Jul 6, 2019
Aside from story content, what would you guys like to see in v0.14?
Since you are asking...
Another hardcore challenge against Mr. Cornwell, this time with all the owned elves, that will force Nia and Sylvia to help the MC (and they'll have to train accordingly), also could bring our recently discovered "half elves" to participate too so they could gain more rights and get rid of their oppression! That could be an excelent reason for the contest. I can picture the entire gang cheering up from the grades in a massive stadium, it could be an event that could take an entire week or even months!, one girl at the time, weekly or every 2 weeks, while you train the others that are not that experienced (Plus the human girls and the android ought to help them train, even the fairies!!, in the shower, in the laundry room, in the garden, in the hotspring, in the bar, at school, whenever you walk into it will be a fuck-fest, lol, then you'll have to choose to watch or participate raising the stats automatically just by walking by in case you already saw it or participated without wasting precious time), easily it will give you plenty of material for 4 or 5 updates done properly

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes