Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
No, I need the friendship/event numbers of the events Maria appeared in when she wasn't supposed to. If she appeared in Ellen's event, I need to know which number it was.

hi i cant play this game without a walkthrough maybe im stupid or something but please if someone have a walkthrough to share it please
As it mentions during the tips when you first start the game, in most cases you just need to click * Talk * on a character's door to start her next story event. Or you can just walk around the hotel.

There is wiki being built right now though that will include a guide.

Reactions: TheDevian

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Even with the changes to the file structure that came with v0.13.2 and Maim Lain advising against it?

yep...somehow it worked for me...using the 13.1 Lain's Mod on the 13.2 of the game...i got lucky? everything was fine...so i don't know

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
yep...somehow it worked for me...using the 13.1 Lain's Mod on the 13.2 of the game...i got lucky? everything was fine...so i don't know
Maybe the mod somehow adds back in the "Scripts" folder (in some form) that Runey removed (replaced with a "scripts.rpa" file) in v0.13.2? There's no guarantee that your game will remain stable.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Forgive me if this has been resolved previously, but I've not found an answer using the search bar.

The more recent threesome events (Moon/Maria anal and Luci/Kali anal) don't appear in the gallery and don't seem to be repeatable. I've done playthroughs both with and without Lain's cheatmod and both have this issue. Is this an oversight or have I done something wrong? Luci's Hot Springs scene appear in the gallery and her first threesome (with one facesitting and one riding) is repeatable so it's not a Truestory issue.

While I'm posting, I'd like to echo the many other posters congratulating Runey on a very good game and a fantastic level of community interaction.
I have the issue too with the Kali/Lucy repeatable 3some scene. I got it to fire once in my 1st playthrough and haven't seen it in the 8 runs I did since. Like you, I've gotten no answer, and there's no solution for it anywhere. Runey assured me it wasn't a bug, nor is it a Lain mod or truestory/Ifuckedlucy code issue. For whatever the reason, it's inaccessible, and it's really pissing me off at this point to be honest.

Runey

Harem Hotel
Game Developer
May 17, 2018
I have the issue too with the Kali/Lucy repeatable 3some scene. I got it to fire once in my 1st playthrough and haven't seen it in the 8 runs I did since. Like you, I've gotten no answer, and there's no solution for it anywhere. Runey assured me it wasn't a bug, nor is it a Lain mod or truestory/Ifuckedlucy code issue. For whatever the reason, it's inaccessible, and it's really pissing me off at this point to be honest.
I'm not able to reproduce this error, and it works in other's games as far as I can tell. Perhaps you installed a mod or something else that broke it. A reinstall will probably fix it.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm not able to reproduce this error, and it works in other's games as far as I can tell. Perhaps you installed a mod or something else that broke it. A reinstall will probably fix it.
Nope never used a mod. Did a fresh install today and put the two codes in immediately. I guess I'll see what happens when I get to that point in the story.

EDIT: I just realized that on my first run, I never used the Ifuckedlucy code and I got the repeatable threesome scene...... :unsure:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Nope never used a mod. Did a fresh install today and put the two codes in immediately. I guess I'll see what happens when I get to that point in the story.

EDIT: I just realized that on my first run, I never used the Ifuckedlucy code and I got the threesome scene...... :unsure:
Two codes? The 'ifuckedlucy' one is only if you missed the scene with her when you were first given the option. Could that be part of the issue?

I could be wrong, but you should only need the truestory one unless you passed the initial beach scene with her, and didn't accept her.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
Two codes? The 'ifuckedlucy' one is only if you missed the scene with her when you were first given the option. Could that be part of the issue?

I could be wrong, but you should only need the truestory one unless you passed the initial beach scene with her, and didn't accept her.
I think it might be the issue, yeah. I've used that code ever since thinking I needed it. But when I didn't use it, the repeatable was there. I just started a new run and only used the truestory, no mods, no nothing. If that second code is what screwed me up, I'm going to feel like a total buffoon, but I think that second code is what borked everything up. I'm kind of excited now again going through her route just to see what happens, but I believe you are right about that.

Reactions: TheDevian

Deleted member 929426

Oct 5, 2018
I think it might be the issue, yeah. I've used that code ever since thinking I needed it. But when I didn't use it, the repeatable was there. I just started a new run and only used the truestory, no mods, no nothing. If that second code is what screwed me up, I'm going to feel like a total buffoon, but I think that second code is what borked everything up. I'm kind of excited now again going through her route just to see what happens, but I believe you are right about that.
I'm pretty sure that's the case because there's never been a need to use that second code except for what TheDevian said or a bug I remember reading about from one of the previous versions.

Deleted member 3313072

Engaged Member
Jan 26, 2021
I'm pretty sure that's the case because there's never been a need to use that second code except for what TheDevian said or a bug I remember reading about from one of the previous versions.
Yup I'm completely convinced I've screwed up my last 8 runs just by being an idiot. Once I get to that point in the game I'm pretty sure that option will be available.

4.70 star(s) 453 Votes